New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Maybe they are trying to help people with acne with the vitamin a dosage :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Two ingredient product with one being Mediator PA. The other is also a trademarked ingredient. My hope is either VASO6 or PeakO2.

MAP will be $64.99

2 Likes

Havenā€™t heard about Mediator, or PA for that matter in some time. Wonder if itā€™s making a comeback

2 Likes

I have it in a product slotted for October

2 Likes

I used HPNā€™s PA-7 in the past and liked it. Did it make my left toe bigger or make me more attractive? Not sureā€¦but I did notice a few differences when I wasnā€™t using itā€¦

1 Like

3 new products from Kaged in October

Not Sport level products

3 Likes

LE Apple Pie fitcrunch for the fall

1 Like

Officially broke

3 Likes

all of the new almond butters are sold out! Peanuts still in stock at least for now lol

2 Likes

i couldnā€™t eat that much nut butter in 5 years.

4 Likes

You get a nut butter and you get a nut butterā€¦

It will last 2-3 weeks max.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been utilizing nut butters as my primary fat source, as of late. I try to eat salmon every few days and atleast a tspn of olive oil per day too.

Getting away from eggs and egg whites, so I need a fat replacement that I actually look forward to eating.

2 Likes

think iā€™m just old, i legit just like peanut butter flavored peanut butter

1 Like

Now personally I like nut butter with my oats and protein either before training or as a snack. A flavored nut butter is that much butter/better. But I go through maybe a jar a month if thatā€¦ @TheSolution you are a crazy man.Or perhaps we should start calling you Bobby Nut Butter.

1 Like

They still make that? :joy:

1 Like

You realize I use it in all my baking. And I make over 300+ items a week.
They donā€™t last long. I go through 11-12 jars a month if not more depending on amount of packages I ship out. I also consume 90-100g daily.

1 Like

Completely forgot about the Chef Bob angleā€¦

Complete fall menu with the almond butters :slight_smile:

Edit: ā€˜Boom!ā€™

MTS Sniper has revealed itā€™s label folks:

1 Like