New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Not knowing the price, this was a meh

I probably go through a jar of it a week because honestly itā€™s my main carb source so I have two full servings a dayā€¦sometimes more lol

How are you consuming it? Bread/rice cakes? In oats? All of the above?

1 Like

How many times you going to ask that question
#InBeforeBillDoesntRead
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Oh I know Iā€™m just curious in general because I do like it. And to date Iā€™ve only used it in oats and on a bagel.

Try a shake
Toast
Rice cakes
English muffins

All Works all preference

1 Like

oats/cream of rice, protein pancakes, out of the jar, rice cakes, sweet potatoes (highly underrated), bagels, yogurtā€¦essentially with any form of carb or really anything for that matter haha

1 Like

Thank you both

1 Like

For anyone who has a Smart & Final nearby

https://www.smartandfinal.com/shop/product/bang-variety-pack-24-16-oz/1088838

When it comes to Nut Butter, the world is your oyster.

(Heyā€¦ I bet it goes great with oysters :bulb:)

1 Like

Sorry if I missed it, but which flavors are ā€œmust haves,ā€ if I had to pick only 2-3 at first?

All the new almond butters are sold out
Honestly it depends
Do you like PB or AB?
No black and white answer based off your preference
You canā€™t go wrong with any of them TBH

Vegan cookie batter almond butter is my favorite but again Iā€™m partial to Ab and only buy those

1 Like

New idea

Oyster flavored nut butter

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always been a PB guy (never really had much AB TBH), but Iā€™ve heard AB is easier on the stomach, so Iā€™ll take that. No chunks of nuts though. I donā€™t need a new flavor, just anything thatā€™s in stock. If theyā€™re all good, Iā€™ll just go with a few that happen to speak to me when Iā€™m looking. I love cookie batter stuff, so Iā€™ll check that one out for sure.

Thanks!

Absolutely
If you donā€™t want chunks then I would suggest the confetti cake pop. It is a pure base.
Cinnamon Toasties is not mix-in heavy, even with the mix-ins for Vegan Cookie batter almond butter it is so good it is worth it. The base is still extremely creamy. Birthday Cake was ok, but nothing I would re-purchase. The others may be too mix-in heavy for your liking.

As farr as the PBā€™s go @DaSlaya and @SteelerBill13 would have more insight as well as @devoneisenberger

1 Like

Yup so I did find that the Almond Butter tasted butter when I did a side by side test of the Cookie Batter PB vs AB a month or so ago. @devoneisenberger is right when she says that you can get more flavor of mix ins with the AB, as the PB flavor tends to overshadow the mix in flavor a bit. It is still all good. My top PBā€™s of the ones currently in stock are as follows:

1. Cookie Batter
  2. Butter My Cup (PB Cups mix ins)
  3. Monster Cookie PB
  4. Double Stuffed & Fluffed PB
  5. Breannes Blend Cookie Batter
  6. White Chocolate Pretzel PB

So yeahhā€¦ they are amazing LOL., but once I finish my PB jars I am moving to all AB from these guys!

4 Likes

The Cinnamon Toasties with oats is amazing / I have found that AB especially first thing in the am is much better on my stomach than PB

4 Likes

my favorites of the peanut butters would be butter my cup, cinnamon toffee crunch and grandmaā€™s pb fudge (this has no mix ins but is freaking good regardless), after those I would say monster cookie is really good as well! Chipwrecked and cookie batter imo are very similar and the only reason to get breanneā€™s blend is if you wanted one that is higher in protein otherwise itā€™s essentially the same as cookie batter! People love sā€™mores Iā€™m just not a huge chocolate person

3 Likes

Oats and cream of rice for me.

Great flavor add, with a bit of stevia too.

1 Like

I meant no large chunks of the nuts themselves, mix ins are great. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

1 Like