Meals Eating Now

Meals Eating Now

For the pancakes it was different then the brownies.
I do 1/2 scoop whey, 10g pb2 and water
I added yogurt for the brownies because the swirl needs to be thick , and it helps keep them moist being an additional wet ingredient

Today I had two double burgers from five guys and a large fries

TJ Peanut Butter Cartwheel Cookies:

Kitchen Sink Cookies:

Maple Butterscotch Donut:

Honey Butter Chicken Sandwich + Sweet Potato Fries:

Kung Pao Chicken & Rice:

Graeter’s Strawberry Chocolate Chip:

I’m trying to lean bulk right now and I’m just eating the same shit every day because I hate having to count macros every day and Y’ALL ARE MAKIN’ ME HUNGRY

That made me hungry

tracking your intake even while bulking

Oof. Couldn’t be me.

Trying to lean bulk. I’d been worried about gaining fat for so long that I wasn’t eating at an optimum level for making ACTUAL progress in the gym, so I’ve been playing with it for a few weeks now. A history of hormone issues + letting myself get fat in college means I have to be really strict if I don’t want to have to dig my old big jeans out of storage, yaknow?

Fair enough. I’ve got a powergut but I’m pretty okay with it, I mostly eat for performance, not to be my prettiest self.

As Jim Wendler put it, “My wife still fucks me even though I’m not shredded, so it’s fine.”

Yeah I realized that I liked being bigger and stronger more than I liked not being able to eat how I wanted, and nobody I wanted to fuck gave a shit about me being shredded anyway so I stopped shooting for that as a goal.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Cereal Milk Glazed Cookies & Cream Pancakes

Blueberry Poptart Muffins:

Biago’s Donut Shop & Pizzeria (Cleveland, Ohio)

Taco Sweet Potato Tots

Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese Tater Tots

Graeter’s Peppermint Stick Chocolate Chip

This was my first carb meal in 12 days. This was my lunch on Saturday…:slight_smile:

Haven’t had McD’s since I started lifting (about a year and a half). Still get cravings for a burger from time to time. Yum

Blows my mind you would want a fast food burger and not a nice mom and pop burger that isnt frozen and reheated haha

I can’t stand McDonalds but with an 8 year old at home…

New donut shop near my house. And they make old fashioned!

I wanted quick and easy. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your frozen roadkill hah :slight_smile:

I did. It was very good.

As someone who’s worked in a good number of those Mom n Pop diners, rest assured that their food preparation practices are every bit as disgusting as you imagine McDs to be.

Never work in a restaurant you love, it’ll ruin it for you. Restaurants are nasty, nasty places.

I know a few owners that own businesses around here in Erie and their food prep is far from disgusting. I guess it varies from company to company but they use high end beef and have very safe practices with food safety and handeling. There is a reason their burgers are $10-15 compared to $1 at a fast food practice that buys frozen imported beef and reheats it

But again it could vary pending location, ownership and practice.