FREE 1LB WHEY PROTEIN SAMPLE - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

Caught this offer on Pinterest. Wheysupps protein store are promoting their own brand whey and offering free 1lb samples of their whey protein concentrate:)

Visit product page here:-
https://wheysupps.com/collections/frontpage/products/wheysupps-whey-concentrate-1-5lb?variant=16310090203185

Enter discount code “SAMPLE1” at checkout and get for free;)

2 Likes

Whoa strong first post

The spam filter tripped here, but I tested it and it definitely works!

3 Likes

And only $2.99 shipping. :+1:

Wonder if they meant to spell strawberry wrong?

2 Likes

May not suit a lot of us who can’t handle concentrates

Worth a try for $3

1 Like

“Strawbery” malk for ultimate gainzzz.

2 Likes

Quest misspelled Blueberry, when they 1st released the muffin bars.

(dug way back in my imgur account for that one)

4 Likes

The second “r” will cost you another billion dollars…

They got it correct on the top though :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

FYI, my purchase says it was from UK.

Emailed them about this and got told just opened distribution in U.K and updated wrong shipping rates…doh…Looks to be corrected now, placed my order and showing from U.S. Code seems to be working for isolate as well, shame didn’t try it before I ordered the concentrate…only one order per customer:( Might get the gf to order one:P

Just tried and says no shipping to the US.

Girlfriend just placed another order for me a minute ago, worked fine for her…

1 Like

Update:- Received yesterday, mixes pretty well. Ordered chocolate flavor and not the best I’ve tried, but it’s not bad. Probably wouldn’t order again though when offer runs out, can’t really complain for price paid though

Anyone else get this?
Has been 8 days since ordering.

Have not received after a week but noticed ON Gold Standard Protein $9.99 for 5 lbs.

Holy shit, that ON Gold Standard is a good deal. That’s better than the 4lb Cellucour for $12.50 from esupplements last summer. I got 6 of those, still working on the last 3 of them.

Anyone bought anything from this company? I would get 6 tubs, but I’ve never heard of these people and they don’t offer pay pal. Think I’ll just order 3 tubs and use a virtual CC number in case of any shenanigans.

you never heard of ON Gold Standard?

Who me? Yeah, 5lbs usually goes for $50-60. But 5 lbs for $10 makes me wonder if it’s a scam site. When I asked if anyone has bought anything from this company, I was talking about the WheySupps website, not Optimum Nutrition.

Anyhow, I’ll be the Guinea Pig. Just ordered one of each flavor with a virtual credit card #. 15 lbs for $33.

Looking at this site, there is no contact section (email, phone number, address, social media links etc.). Searching the web only returns the same free 1lb whey promotion along with this high quality video uploaded to YouTube: *FREE 1LB WHEY PROTEIN SAMPLE* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. "ENTER SAMPLE1" AT CHECKOUT - YouTube

And on this thread, it seems the only person who has supposedly received their shipment is the new member who initially posted the deal and pretty much hasn’t been heard from since.

3 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that, but they had an email address listed under the contact section. Anyhow, that’s why I used a virtual CC. Didn’t want them to have my real CC info. If I don’t get my shit as advertised I’ll just file a charge back. I did get a order confirmation and a $33 charge on the virtual CC. So we’ll see how it goes and I’ll update here when and if I get tracking info.

1 Like