FREE 1LB WHEY PROTEIN SAMPLE - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

@TheSolution I placed my order around the same time you did and hadn’t heard back until this morning. I got an email from the one they have listed under Contact, saying they received more orders than expected, and that my order wouldn’t be shipped until later this month. Due to the delay, they offered to refund the shipping fee if I emailed back with name and order #. Did anybody else get this email?

1 Like

Yep. I emailed them yesterday to give me a status update and then i got the same email you got this morning.

1 Like

Yesterday I ordered 3 x 5lb tubs of ON Gold Standard for $33. In the confirmation email there’s a link to “View your order”. It was working early this morning before I left for work. It said that they were preparing my order and to check back for order shipping status.

Now when I click on the “view your order” link it says, “Oops, something went wrong. Checkout System disabled: Merchant’s trial period expired.” Also, it seems that if you add anything to your cart and try to checkout you’ll get the same message. So you can’t actually buy anything from this site at the moment.

I’ll send them an email and see if I can get an explanation and follow up with you guys.

Yep, I got the same email. Below is what it said:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for placing your order with us. We regret to inform you there has been a delay with the dispatch of your order due to experiencing an unusually large number of orders, which has exhausted current stock levels and disrupted our normal delivery schedule. We aim to have your order delivered by the 21st September and apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused and look forward to filling your future orders in a timely manner.

As a token of apology, we are waving all delivery charges. Upon receipt of your order, please send an email (Subject:Delay) with your name and order number and your delivery charges will be refunded and will also be sent a 50% off discount code for your next order.

Thank you for shopping with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Sincerely,
Sarah Newman
Wheysupps Support

1 Like

Did you order the 1lb free sample in this thread or something else? Also, how long after you emailed them was it before you got the reply?

8 days after ordering to get that email ^^^

Class action lawsuit?!?

; )

1 Like

Yep, I just ordered the 1 lb free sample through this thread. I never asked for a follow up after receiving the order confirmation but I ordered the sample 9 days ago.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not messing around with this anymore…I’d recommend anybody who “purchased” this to cancel whatever card they put it on and watch your accounts.

I already filed a claim with my CC company in regards to them.

Whenever purchasing from questionable sites you should use a virtual credit card. Privacy.com is a great free service

2 Likes

I am so behind the tech times, never heard of this. Thank you for posting this will start to take advantage when needed.

Thanks for the link

Capital One has ENOS and Bank of America has Shopsafe. Although I think BoA sent me an email saying that they are discontinuing Shopsafe virtual CC numbers sometime this month.

Anyhow, their checkout system is back working. It still says that they are preparing my order. I sent them an email yesterday. Since I ordered on the 11th, I’ll give them 7 days to update tracking or answer the email I sent. The pending $33 charge posted today so I’ll lock that virtual number. I’m still skeptical of getting 5lb tubs of ON Gold Standard for $10 each. But then again, last year I got those 4lb Cellucour tubs for $12 each. Hope I don’t get 3 tubs full of pissed on coffee creamer or ground up cat litter, LMAO…

Update time. Has anyone received anything from these people except the OP? Anyhow, I figured that I would give them one more chance and send them another email. Here’s the reply, hahaha.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
<admin@wheysupps.com>:
550: Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

Guess it’s past time for a charge back on the CC. They’ve had plenty of time to update the order or reply to my original email. Since the deal was for a free LB of whey, maybe they’re harvesting info (names, emails, phone numbers, and addresses) to sell.

Also, not saying they’re like the WheySupps company, but that new free sample from SciAktive has the same funky website/checkout system and only a generic email for contact info. I ordered one since they were free with shipping, but as a heads up, be careful with your CC numbers…

1 Like

Don’t need to add your CC numbers for the free sample since its Free

1 Like

I know, but in case anyone saw something else they wanted to order. I ordered a few of the 5lb tubs of ON gold standard for $10 each with a virtual CC number. I knew it was probably too good to be true, but I’ve found similar deals in the past that went through fine. Anyhow, no big deal, just a little time wasted, haha.

1 Like