DaSlays Log of Samples

Anything for my PP Boys. You guys always support me through BFF and CP, so it is the least I can do for your continued commitment.

1 Like

Decided to take a stim break today and give my Sample of Dr. Jekyll a whirl. Granted I did have a cup of coffee when I woke up, but that is it.

I had the Blueberry Lemonade flavor and it tasted literally like that. Had a nice hint of Lemonade and the blueberry flavoring was okay. It was a little bit sweet for me, but not too bad overall. I think they nailed the flavor though.

Unfortunately, I could not find parking at my gym this morning, so after 20 minutes of driving in circles I said F it and went back home. So I cannot speak to pumps on this which is a shame. However, focus wise I even now (about 2 hours after taking this) feel focused and have energy which is great for a non stim one. I do believe this would be a decent product to run and am keeping this in mind for future long term non stim breaks, once I get through my plethora of PWOs. Good stuff.

Seems to be a fairly lackluster formula IMO.
But couldn’t find a parking spot? I would have lost it

Yeah I wasn’t expecting much, but was surprised. Yeah fair to say my reaction to not being able to find parking was not a good one! I actually changed gyms, and found one closer to my house I can just Bike too. Over reaction Thursday!

1 Like

Best part of this is the background

2 Likes

Was going to see how long people would take to notice my Shameless Steelers Plug! lol 1-3 baby!!

2 Likes

Still a die hard fan, always will be. Black and Yellow!

2 Likes

Same here… Considering going to game on Sunday, but will prob just watch at Stage AE outside stadium, or in a bar nearby…either way LETS CRUSH THEM DIRTY BIRDS!

2 Likes

I need to get down there for another concert soon. Have not seen any bands worth paying the money for… Parkway Drive last time I went was F’in Insane.

1 Like

Damn, now that I’m at the University of Pittsburgh, I may have to meet up with y’all at some point!

3 Likes

I got a big batch of samples going out… for a new product
Some of you may be getting them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah bro we will have to figure something out. Loving being here in the Burgh so far. I have a job interview next week at PNC so hopefully that works out LOL!

1 Like

Best of luck to ya!

Have you used that PREAKTIVE sample yet @DaSlaya ?

I have not;… maybe i will give it a run next week. You?

1 Like

Yes. Solid product, good taste (I had the pineapple) and a good amount of tingles (and I don’t normally get them at the 3.2g dose).

1 Like

Gave Mega Pre Red a whirl this morning, thanks to @TheSolution for sending me this. It clumped up as you can see, but I got it all mixed in just fine. Not sure which flavor this was exactly, I am guessing it was the Smashberry. The taste was pretty good and I drank it down easily. Energy wise it kicked in fairly quick, but it didn’t really give me that extra oompf or stand out for me. I had a very bad crash after my 75 minute workout this morning and was real tired after, which I hate. So an average PWO in my eyes.

Now this was a treat! Pink Burst Fuel…It literally tasted like a Pink StarBurst to me. I was going to post a picture of it all mixed up in my shaker, but I enjoyed it so much I forgot and drank it all! I really did enjoy this. I used this as an late afternoon energy replacement instead of a PWO, and it worked great in that aspect as Bob has stated multiple times in the past. Yeah this is worth a shot, one of the best tasting energy supps I have ever had.

Well taking a couple days off from the gym for some self celebration, PNC gave me a job offer yesterday, so I start my new life on Nov 4. I plan to hit those samples of BMF in the next week or two, and still need to try out that Preaktive.

On a separate note, been taking Dymatize PWO finally, really really enjoy this! The Chilled Fruit Fusion flavor is pretty tasty and easy to drink early in the morning. Funny thing is, I had a sample of this flavor and it tasted terrible, but the actual tub of it is delicious, go figure!

1 Like

Decided today to take my Preaktive finally…

and then this happened

Oh well, wasn’t really worth my time to try and peel out every piece. Next time I won’t wait to take it, but I hate it when this happens…

I also picked this up from Amazon recently…

I have taken Astra Gin by itself in the past with some good success, and I see the instructions state to take this 2 times a day. @Kon_Rock or anyone from the @NutraBio team, any recommendations for someone that works out at 5am? i.,e. do i pop my first pill with my PWO, and second at dinner? Thanks, looking forward to giving this a whirl and as usual I will post my thoughts here in PP in a separate thread.

1 Like