Daily supplements

Lets talk about saturation based supplements/stuff you think is worth taking everyday.

To start out, I think ALCAR is very much worth including in a daily stack, and beta alanine is massively overrated.

1 Like

The only thing I would say is multivitamins, mainly Vitamin C, Fish Oil, and a joint support.

ALCAR is saturation based? (seriously, I don’t know and I’m too lazy to google).

The most recent snapshot of my daily stack is here…

Also just added Ioderal (12.5 mg iodine), more selenium (my multi already has 200 mcg), and cod liver oil this week.

Also worth highlighting that I dropped beta alanine from 3.2 g to 1.6 g per day.

I try to keep it as simple as possible otherwise I tend to forget to take something.

PES Trumulti
CL Fish Oil (4g a day)
5g creatine monohydrate
5k iu D3

Only other thing I’m thinking about adding in is a joint product, haven’t done enough research into which one to try yet

1 Like

@TheChadd is your magnesium part of a multi? Or standalone?

I take a standalone Magnesium Malate

1 Like

6 Caps Orange Triad
4 OxiMega Tabs
5000 IU Vitamin D3
1 Cap Gut Health
Digestive Enzyme with Each Meal (NOW)
1 Scoop Ergonine – 2g LCLT, 3g Creatine, 2.5g Betaine, 2.5g Synerglut

3 Likes

I take the magnesium glycinate separately, and only count that in my numbers. Both my calcium citrate supplement and multi contain magnesium in the form of magnesium oxide, which isn’t very bioavailable.

1 Like

Just finished 1 serving / day Animal Pak powder… Starting 2 packet / day MyoVite.

1G - 4g of magnesium malate / day, dependent on the dose of the multi and diet. 1g yields 115mg magnesium.

1g - 2g LCLT

Most nights 1g - 2g GABA… Iron Addicts Midnight Dream once or twice a week.

1 Like

And a nice way to paint your toilet black

Certainly if one consumes high doses, lol. Not the pixie dusting seen in multi’s