Stack thread

New preworkout stack, the coco is just the container I use for the citrulline, The vapor X5 is surprisingly great at two scoops in every area but pumps, which I fix with 6 grams of cituline, which makes it amazing, The ALCAR has allot of good research behind it as well.

All in all it nearly competes with nutrabio’s pre for about half the price.

Vapor X5’s label for the lazy

2 Likes

I have only seen the white flood classic which has a weak profile compared to the new standards. White Flash looks potent.

1 Like

Nothing like cocoa powder pre-workout. A solid 10g scoop for me. ; )

2 Likes

It’s a really good pre-workout

NOW Vitamin D 5000 IU - 1 / Day
Scivation Flexatril - 3 Caps a day
Orange Triad - 6 Caps/Day
OxiMega - 4 Caps/Day
NOW Digestive Enzymes - 4 Caps/Day
Scivation 5-HTP/ZMA - As needed at night
Gut health - 1 Cap upon waking
Xtend Perform - Intra-workout
Cellucor M5 Reloaded/Glycofuse - Pre/Intra-workout Carbs
Scivation Quake NON-Stim: Pre-workout
Ergonine - Sip on Daily as daily ergogenic
Nutrabio Tub is a Bulk Peak02 - Used to hit 4g a day

Protein - Cellucor, Ghost, USP Labs, PES, Dymatize

Laxative - If i eat to much on cheat meals :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Walter White scale is the best - but do appreciate your posting this…good stuff.

1 Like

Bob…I’m interested in Ergonine and the PES Bars…do you have them at Campus Protein? Any specials I should know about? And thank you.

1 Like

We sure do

$21.50/Box best price for the bars right now ATM
Coupon code and order Link provided for ya
Any questions you can always email

1 Like

Thank you Bob…sent you an email as well. . You are a scholar and an athlete.

My current cycle support stack I am taking is as follows:

Iron Labs On Cycle Support (ingredient profile) -

• N-Acetyl-Cystenine - 900mg
  • Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) - 825mg
  • Hawthorn Berry (1.8% Vitexin) - 400mg
  • Saw Palmetto (45% Fatty Acids) - 200mg
  • Celery Seed Extract - 100mg
  • Grape Seed Extract - 100mg
  • Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) - 100mg
  • Pantothenic Acid - 45mg
  • Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) - 20mg
  • Policosanol - 20mg
  • Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) - 10mg

Tudca (liver support)
Enhanced Athlete Arim-RX
Hawthorn Berry
Extra Fish Oil

These were added only because of the cycle. I always take a multi-vitamin, joint support, and fish oil throughout the year.
I have real Arimidex but I am not having any estrogen issues at this time. HCG will start 3 weeks out from the end of the cycle.

1 Like

Admittedly this can/will change from time to time.

Pre: Ghost Legend/Ghost Pump
Intra: Ghost Amino/ProSupps HydroBCAA
Post/Protein: Dymatize ISO 100 Orange/Adaptogen Tasty Iso Chocolate/Magnum Quattro Vanilla

1 Like

#TeamGhost

Don’t tell anyone, but the reason I tried these out in large part is because of your experience with them. I agree with you on a separate thread that the ‘high doses’ of caffeine just don’t do it for me anymore…Ghost works because of the lower does of caffeine. And that Pump product? Dear God man.

(this is all typed while sipping on GhostAmino mixed with GhostSize)

1 Like

Pre: Vasoblitz, ThermiQ from VPX, taken around 7-8pm

Intra: whatever bcaa I have sitting around, Grunt from RC1 right now

Post: Combat powder, 1 scoop banana+ one scoop triple berry… also about 2-3 cups of Rice Krispies+ fruity pebbles

EAS Myoplex RTDs as a MRP some days.

Vitamin D, MV, and Fish Oil when I remember

Fiber+Greens drink

1 Like

Pre workout: M2 (Mind Muscle Nutrition)

Post workout: Alpha amino ultimate (Cellucor) ; Super Chained -HICA 3g daily- (Syntrax) ; ATP Evolution (Nutrabio)

Updated daily stack :grin:. I decided to catalog all the supps I’m currently taking for my doctor. Pretty major update since last time. This time I included all my daily vitamins and “superfoods” on the list…

Current daily stack

Supp Reason Total Daily Dosage Morning Afternoon Evening
Creatine Monohydrate Athletics 5 g x x
Beta Alanine Athletics 1.6 g x x
Betaine Anhydrous Athletics / Liver 2.5 g x x
HMB (beta-Hydroxy beta-methylbutyric acid) Athletics 3 g x x
Nutritional Yeast B vitamins 6 g x x
Wheat Grass Extract “superfood” 6 g x x
Vitamin K-2 (MK-4) Blood Pressure 200 mcg x x
Fish Oil Various reasons 2 g x x
Krill Oil Various reasons 1 g x x
Multi multi x x
Potassium Citrate electrolyte ~6 g, throughout day
Magnesium Glycinate electrolyte 225 mg x x
Milk Thistle (80% flavonoids) liver 300 mg x x
Calcium Citrate heart 630 mg x x
Kelp iodine 600 mg x
Vitamin D3 Blood Pressure / misc benefits 10000 IU (250 mcg) x x
Kale cruciferous / phytonutrients / “superfood” 100 g (~3 cups) x
Mixed Berries antioxidants / carbs for workout 126 g (~1 cup) x

Trying out…

Olive Leaf Extract (standardized 150 mg Oleuropein) Blood Pressure 1.5g (300 mg Oleuropein) x x

Off Cycle…

Choline Bitartrate Liver. 3 month cycle 4 g x x
1 Like

Hot damn that is quite the stack! What exactly is the difference between fish & krill oil?

1 Like

Fish oil generally comes from deep sea fatty fish, like cod and herring. Krill comes from…krill :laughing:

Both contain DHA and EPA, but krill oil also has phosphatidylcholine (a phospholipid) and astaxanthin (a powerful antioxidant). “Why not just take kill oil then?”… because it’s f*cking expensive compared to fish oil.

But wait, it gets worse! The quality of the fish/krill oil is extremely important. If it is oxidized, it won’t have all the health benefits, and could even be detrimental (just like olive oil)…at least according to Dr. James DiNicolantonio in a recent Podcast I listened to.

For fish oil, I just throw my trust in to Now Foods, and assume/hope that they are using a good quality fish oil. Their Ultra Omega has the highest amount of DHA/EPA per dose, is enteric coated, and a pretty good bang for your buck…available on Amazon (like everything else :laughing:)

For krill, you should seek out arctic krill, aka Neptune Krill Oil (NKO). I forgot why (the podcast above discusses it). But it’s too damn expensive for me; so I just buy the cheap shit from BulkSupplements (300 qty size, sometimes available on Amazon). Their’s is so cheap compared to the nearest competitor, that it can’t be good, lol.

Oh, and the amount that you need to take of these (according to studies referenced in that podcast) is insane…for example he says you need 3-4 g of DHA per day. If 1 g of fish oil has 500 mg DHA, then you have to take !!8!! per day. That’s just insane. I figured that 2 g fish oil and 1 g krill is better than nothing.

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for the info!

My Thanksgiving Day stack :laughing:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 Like