Current Favorite Products

Taste like a caramel coffee, I thought it was good.

1 Like

Who makes a better coffee flavor?

1 Like

They were going for a Frappuccino in flavor which they did a damn good job of

1 Like

That’s what I was hoping for an Apple Jacks taste…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

This week’s category - Pre-Workouts! Stim, non-stim, crazy-stim, etc… I realize we frequently change these up, so let it be known that my top 5 reflects my CURRENT top five.

(1). Primeval Mega Pre Black - This one is very recent for me, but it is an awesome go-to product. Very solid for an all around pre workout experience.
(2). Ghost Pump - This one will generally get stacked with whatever preworkout I take, since it’s a non-stim. NO3-T and Glycerpump make for an awesome pump!
(3). Controlled Labs White Flash - Similar to Mega Pre Black, this is just an awesome shotgun approach to a pre-workout. Great for those days where you really just don’t “feel” like working out.
(4). OG Mesomorph - Yup, let the hate begin. Is it similar to aderal? Yep - and the focus is incredible. I’ve never had a pre-workout product that gave me this much tunnel vision. This would be #1 if it was safer. Haha.
(5). Ghost Legend - This is a great low stim pre with great focus elements. Great for those days where you’re naturally good on energy and when food is your primary source of energy for training.

HONORABLE Mention:
(A). Olympus Labs “Reign” - You might be scared - but if you’re brave enough to try it, you’ll be rewarded with strength and endurance that will last for 2 hours. No joke, I feel just as strong and focused on this stuff during my first set, as I do 1.5hrs later on my 20th.
(B). If Ghost Pump wasn’t around, VasoBlitz would be stackable Pump product of choice.

6 Likes

I absolutely love this. You have provided some really good recommendations…and I appreciate it…

Now I’ll have to try Mega-Pre Black.

*And today is one of those days where I’m not feeling it but am going Ghost…Have WhiteFlash and perhaps should have gone that direction

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah. This is my thing.

#1. Arez Titanium- Love it simply for the euphoria/mood coupled with the energy. Damn nasty for leg day. In the same vein, I also say the regular Arez God of the Gym for basically the same reasons. So both go here, just for energy and mood.

#2. Re1gn- Damn good energy, wicked pumps, decent focus. All around perfect for a chest or back day. Not #1 because I can barely stomach either of the flavors I have.

#3. OG Kraken- I wish I had some of the new stuff, especially Kraken black, but the original DMHA formula is damn good. Nasty pumps, especially with the glycerol. I’ve still got a serving or two in my first tub left, plus another unopened.

#4. Nutrabio Pre- Shame I haven’t tried Pre Extreme yet, as I love carbs preworkout as well as Yohimbine, but the regular pre, as well as the natural series, are simply just well-rounded, amazingly dosed formulas. Awesome flavors as well. Highest quality on this list, simply not higher since I’ve become dependent on exotics for the most part. My go-to while cycling off exotics though.

#5. VasoBlitz- The first nitrate preworkout I’ve tried. Sick nasty pumps, no stims, simple formula. Good flavor as well. Nothing to dislike here.

Honorable mentions: PPK, only tried one serving, cream soda was PHENOMENAL. Also the best leg day of my life. Need to try more before making a call.

OG Total War (DMHA): Well rounded pre with good doses of the essentials, now it’s just a worse version of NB pre if you ask me

OG Amped AF: the only “real” DMAA pre I’ve taken. So damn good. Don’t use the new formula though, unless you want to risk cancer.

What I want to try, especially off other lists:
White Flash
Ghost Pump (desperately want to try this one)
Both versions of Mega Pre (regular & black)

1 Like

Man, you made me have to do an honorable mention and Reign! It really is legit…

Awesome list! Still need to try Arez one of these days.

1 Like

Hell yeah, damn good stuff.

Feel free to PM me your address and I’ll send some your way! Nothing I haven’t done for Mike before (my ziploc baggy of Vaso-6)

Pre

1. C4 Ultimate - Well dosed, hits hard, and lasts long
  2. Dymatize Pre - Just as good as C4 Ultimate, besdies clumping issues I enjoy it
  3. OL Reign - The Stim X messes with me , but huge pumps and good energy.

Honorable:

1. CL White Flash - Not the best tasting CL Product, but open label and well dosed
  2. Nutrex Outlit Amped - Does not get a lot of love but its a high dosed product and Nutrex is good with flavoring

Non-Stim:

1. MA Labs MA Pump - Most complete profile just expensive as hell
  2. Ghost Pump - Well dosed and top notch flavor
  3. VasoBlitz - Solid flavor, simple profile, but dosed well

Honorable:
Kraken Pump (Glycerol + Vaso 6)
Quake Non-Stim (Nitrates + Citrulline)

what is “unsafe” about OG Mesomorph that other products don’t share? Are you insinuating DMAA is unsafe?

C4 Ultimate made me believe in Cellucor again. Had low expectations and it’s actually really great.

I’m getting of DMHA and Eria for the next month, it was giving me really bad moods. Anyone else experience that?

2 Likes

They’re both excellent. Sparta Whey blends better with ice/almond milk - if you’re wanting a smoothie.

1 Like

Yes, every much so. Feeling funky? Borderline depressed? Lash out over small things that normally you don’t give a crap about? May I ask if you take any kind of meds? That’s one of the things I’ve been hearing when combined with these stims

No meds, but yea I started feeling very irritable. I wasn’t experiencing those effects before. But I think after 3 months of continued use brought them out

This will most likely contribute to their demise in the future. Very weird mood swings from it. When I stop use though, I’m perfectly fine and feel 110% better than anything

2 Likes

My fav pre workouts (only tried 3 so far)

1- Pre JYM: used 4 tubs at different opportunities and this was the most regular one for me. It is a bit underdosed in some ingredients (like alpha gpc, beta alanine, betaine and creatine hci), but it gets the job done. Uses a fair amount of patented ingredients, I like that.

2- Full Spectrum RX. Heavy stim, managed it but it did not gave me a boost in performance. Great pump nevertheless. Did not use any patented ingredients.

3- Bulk (Transparent Labs): The most light stim of the three I’ve used. Good dosages in general, lack in focus, but good at performance boosting.

Going to use a tub of M2, very promising profile, will be my first time with eria and glycerol and it also has 2-aminoisoheptane.

M2 and Full Spectrum have been killing it on SR. I bet CJ would love Full Spectrum if he was still with PP.

M2 and Full Spectrum…

Entering search terms into the Google Machine.

1 Like

Same, never heard of those two before, but nice profiles nevertheless