Current Favorite Products

I really liked the Kraken pre workout so far. I had the cola flavor. It gave me the best pumps.

1 Like

Which Kraken?

It wasn’t the original with DMHA. I believe it was the second run. It gave good pumps.

1 Like

Great thread, I’m late to the game as I haven’t been on the forum as much. Figured I’d add my picks…

Protein is an interesting thing for me, as I don’t typically experiment with different types. I find something I like and literally will buy it for years. Anyone else like this? I think I just look at protein as a mandatory staple and chug it down quickly, not looking to explore other stuff. I should change my view with the plethora of products today. Nonetheless, the few types I’ve tried over the past few years include NOW Whey Isolate (Toffee Caramel Fudge is awesome used for 2-3 years straight.) Just recently I switched to Myprotein Impact Isolate for cost savings. I’ve tried Chocolate Mint, Cookies and Cream, and Rocky Road thus far, with all three being great.

Pre-Workouts on the other hand I play around with constantly. Below are my picks:

1. Centurion Labz God of War Red- I know it’s discontinued, but it is still readily available on many sites online. I love the euphoria and energy from AMP Citrate, with no crash. I’ve been using GOW for the past few months.
  2. Arez Titanium- Similar feel as the GOW above, but sometimes makes me anxious. Great stuff though.
  3. Reign- Saw a few mentions on this. It’s the king of long lasting energy hits in my opinion.
  4. Steel Charged AF- Honestly this hits me just as hard as the OG Amped AF with DMAA did. The focus on this stuff is crazy too, lasts several hours into my workday after the workout.
  5. GAT Nitraflex- This is the tame non-exotic pwo that I use when I need to. Good old fashioned caffeine hit with not much else. Great deals can be found on it occasionally too.
2 Likes

Live the detail bro. Honestly I wouldn’t be half surprised if Charged AF is being spiked with DMAA. To be completely transparent, I don’t believe it’s DMAA in Amped AF (OG formula). It hits wayyyyyy too hard, and it solidified exactly the same way the OG craze did after a couple weeks. Perfectly crystallized

1 Like

Interesting point. I never got to try the OG Craze that is mentioned so highly in forums, but the one Amped DMAA tub I have left is a legit solid rock right now, basically useless.

1 Like

Tried throwing it in a blender yet? That’s how I de-clump my powders. Wonder if the same thing will happen to the sample pack I have lying around

2 Likes

OG craze made me feel like i was on crack
Cahill sent me a few samples before launch and I did not sleep those nights . DMAA destroys me

1 Like

I’m similar in that I’ll venture off the reservation but always return to the products that I’ve always liked

3 Likes

I have not, I’ll give it a go when I need the crazy Amped hit…

2 Likes

What a great guy

1 Like

AMPED AF had me wired for hours after my workouts. No other DMAA preworkout did that to me. It was a once a week pre for me

2 Likes

MyProtein Salted Caramel is one of my favorites. Definitely recommend you try it out if you wanna try some other flavors

2 Likes

It was actually on my radar the last time I ordered…I’ll buy it next time for sure. Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s really good

I heard they changed the formula, have you tried the new batches?

Yep using the Salted Caramel Impact Whey Protein, not the Isolate, right now and I think it’s still pretty good. I didn’t know they changed the formula though. I’ve been taking one scoop with about 6 oz of water as a quick way to get some protein in before early morning workouts.

Never tried AMPED AF. DMAA and DMHA Both hit me very hard and can leave a lingering crash, so I stay away from the exotic stims. I just know when I had Craze (Beta-testing it in grey packets) before launch I took it at 3 PM and felt wired till past 11 PM and barley slept. I have never had something provide tunnel like focus and energy like that before. Then again who knows what was in those ghetto baggies…

Sure as hell was probably not safe

1 Like

No big deal, they just misspelled N,alpha-diethylphenylethylamine as Dendrobium

1 Like

After Amped AF, I’m curious to see a test on it