Current Favorite Products

Sparta’s is GREAT

2 Likes

I think that’s my next protein to try. Any recommended flavors ?

1 Like

So far, I’ve had C&C (good), Krispy Krunch (reallllly good, unique flavor), and Jacked Apples (personally loving this one right now). Next up will be Loopy Fruit, as suggested by many

2 Likes

Yeah, I had my eye on that Jacked Apples one.

1 Like

I just got 3 tubs of BB Pastry and they are still huge chunks of pastry pieces.

Cookies and Cream is my favorite Sparta Whey. Krunch Krisp is unique as @Nappy_Nerd said. It seems to be a vanilla caramel flavor. It tastes great in coffee!

2 Likes

Definitely like the idea of this thread and am gonna have to try out a lot of these recommended flavors. My top 5 proteins in no real order:

• Muscle Beach, PB Cookie
  • Ghost, PB Cereal Milk
  • Ghost, Blueberry Toaster Pastry
  • MyProtein, Salted Caramel
  • ProJYM, Smores
2 Likes

I got 2 tubs of Cinnamon and PB Cups coming in From Sparta (it sold out twice) so its a bit delayed. I will get a video review of both. Hopefully they are solid as everyone is saying.

2 Likes

It’s Apple-ish…but doesn’t taste like the cereal we all know and love.

I think it tastes pretty close actually lol. Different taste buds I’m guessing lmao

1 Like

I really can’t describe this flavor. It’s not exactly a kit kat (which was expected) but it’s good. I just can not compare it to anything

2 Likes

I felt like it was a mixture of 80% vanilla and 20% chocolate. Odd but still good.

Great coffee creamer!

1 Like

Did they get rid of the grainy texture in this new release? I have half a tub of their old blueberry muffin I couldn’t finish because well the flavor got a little old for me but that texture didn’t help.

1 Like

Is there any comparison of their C&C to MTS?

1 Like

That so? Interesting. For just a regular cup of joe, how much of the protein do you put in?

1 Like

Half scoop for 6oz if coffee? Depends on how sweet you want it

1 Like

No Ghost Coffee protein in your coffee? :joy::joy:

Thanks, imma give it a try!

I am not a huge fan of the Ghost Whey coffee flavor

Definitely gonna be my next pickup. Loveeeee coffee

1 Like