Cold and Flu Supplement Stack

I know @Jeremy mentioned the mercury content in the flu vaccine and that’s a big reason most don’t trust it, but just to throw some numbers out there, a dose of flu vaccine for an adult contains 25mcg of ethyl mercury. In contrast, 6 oz of canned tuna has over twice that, 60mcg and I don’t think anyone argues that tuna is overly unsafe

1 Like

I have always just taken lots of vitamin C. Works good.

How much gets into your blood stream from tuna though? Because injections are 100%.

And I don’t buy the argument that ethyl mercury clears from your brain:

A higher percentage of the total Hg in the brain was in the form of inorganic Hg for the thimerosal-exposed monkeys (34% vs. 7%)

No thanks.

If you do get the flu shot, definitely make sure it’s not the multi-dose vial with that shit in it

1 Like

I never get the flu shot. Last time I got it was back in 1996. My employer at that time was offering them for free so I got one. I got the worst flu of my life the next day. I was throwing up every 20 minutes almost all day long. Terrible. Didn’t feel good for about 4 days. I never got another one again and you know what ? I never have gotten the flu again. So they can make you sick.

I caught the flu once over the past 25 or so years, and it was the one time I skipped getting a flu shot. Anecdotal of course.

“Tuna has mercury, therefore it’s good in vaccines”

Sounds logical.

1 Like

Pretty sure the idea here is that the poison is in the dosage.
Too much mercury will kill you, yes. So will too much Vitamin A.

Personally, I haven’t gone through 12 years of education drilling every bit of known modern medicine into my brain, so I’m usually not in the business of disagreeing with doctors.

Yes but taking vitamin A at moderate doses provides benefit. What’s the benefit to a moderate dose of mercury? The point I’m trying to make is why is the vaccine not being made without mercury? Is it really that difficult to exclude it?

Maybe. I’m not really sure, I’m not a preventative medicine research chemist. Are you?

Well no, that’s not what I said. But, the ethyl mercury used in vaccines is actually exceptionally less harmful to the body than the methylmercury found in fishes. And, only multi-dose flu shots have it today, so your standard flu shot should be no worry

1 Like

What percentage of the public getting all those ‘free vaccinations’ do you think really know to ask about this? What percentage are getting that ethylmercury?

The best mercury in my brain is no mercury. Especially this year if the flu vax is that ineffective.

As a hermit with my new family this winter though, I’m not worried either way. The only dirty weights I’m touching are my own

Agreed nonetheless, I don’t personally get flu shots either as I haven’t caught it since my early teens.

Yeah I was kind of being an ass, and I apologize. I do know what you were saying, but I was a little frustrated by the fact that you compared something that picks up mercury in its environment to something that has it intentionally added.

epicor is something else to consider

Interesting, never heard of this but some of the supplements with it get rave reviews:

Interesting. I don’t think I ever heard of this. May have to try this stacked with Vitamin C.

“EpiCor whole food fermentate is a specialty ingredient made using natural yeast (“Saccharomyces cerevisiae”) that goes through a closely held trade secret fermentation and drying processes.”

Proprietary, meh. It’s just dead yeast cells. Pick a tub up at the supermarket for a fraction of the price. :smiley:

1 Like

Open mouth, insert foot. Caught the flu for the second time in my adult life last Friday. My wife came down with it on NYE, and I managed a solid 5 days before I had any symptoms. I got myself a prescription of Tamiflu, and my symptoms were a cake walk compared to what my wife was (and still is) going through. That Tamiflu stuff is freaking expensive, but worth every single penny. I cannot believe how well it worked.

How are you doing @TheChadd?!

Yeah I was wondering if this entire thread was foot in mouth, the flu is awful this season. With an infant at home I’ve washed my hands so many times and really avoiding leaving the house too much, and definitely still got her “cocooned” in the house more often than not

The Tamiflu was a miracle drug. I was able to coast through the flu in 5 days. Only missed 2 days of work, and even worked from home during that time. Also was able to walk 4 miles per day to at least get some exercise in. My wife is still recovering from her flu, and she got sick on New Years Eve; fortunately it’s just a bad cough for at this point.