Chemix Pre-Workout V3: Guerilla Chemist's High-Energy Pre Rises Again!

So make a product that’s already the price of stacking two other products, and put in an ingredient that will only be even remotely useful when it’s stacked with another product that also probably will cost the same as two more product? $6/workout * 4 workouts/week * 52 weeks/year / 12months/year = $100+ per month on just intra workout products, and that’s not even using it every day, which both HICA and d-ribose were in the studies.

Does he believe that a single 1.5g dose of HICA won’t work for a daily dose? Cooper seemed to believe it did. Does he think that using 500mg alone will do anything? He never addressed either of these points.

And, the nail in this coffin, is that adding more HICA to an intra-amino product would defeat his entire claim of him using split dosing because that’s what the study did, since taking two products with HICA both intra-workout is still the same exact thing as just taking one serving of HICA. Your body doesn’t know “well, it’s from two products, so it’s two doses. Let’s save one for later.”

2 Likes

When you formulate products intended to stack with each other, you make them compliment each other, perhaps some synergy, which is a terribly overused word by the way. At the least you make it so they’re not incompatible with each other by having too high of a dose between the two, and not so redundant that they’re pointless together, but making products with ingredients that ONLY work when they’re used together is silly. What is this, an RPG video game where you need the full armor set to get the stat bonus? Just don’t use the ingredient at all, or put it in one product. Especially don’t pull this BS when your products are twice the price of normal ones to begin with.

1 Like

You gotta get the Guerrilla Pre, Intra, Post , and Protein. You ain’t doing it right if you’re not spending $400 a month on supplements lol

3 Likes

The Jim Stopponi method, that’s nice

3 Likes

I made a video review of this product… the price is steep but i was very impressed.

My review

1 Like

you guys are funny. of all products on the market currently his are the only ones i would really want to use. there is others that look okay but tell me please,

Serving Size: 2 Scoops
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
Calcium 75mg
Potassium 125mg
Sodium 150mg
Cluster Dextrin 15g
Dextrose 10g
Creapure Creatine Monohydrate 5g
D-Ribose 5g
Ornithine HLC 4g
Betaine Anhydrous 3g
HICA(Leucic Acid) 500mg
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt 150mg

so, matt porter charged like 200 bucks for fucking 10g creatine, 10g cluster dex, 5 g Ribose. nobody complained. granted it is expensive, i could do much better and i generally hate the tendenca to make post or intraworkouts that Need to be follloed by extra Protein and making non-stim pump products lacking creatine or making generally products that Always seem to be done the way one Needs to buy anoher product to make it complete.

however, this here is basically close to perfect

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
L-Citrulline 6g
Betaine Anhydrous 5g
Glycerpump (>65% Glycerol Powder) 3g
Endo-Pump 800mg
(Punica granatum,(-) Epicatechin,
5-hydroxy-2-(4-methoxyphenyl)-8-(3-methyl-but-2-enyl)-7-[(2S,3R,4S,5S,6R)-3,4,5-trihydroxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-yl]oxy-3-[2S,3R,4R,5R,6S)-3,4,5-trihydroxy-6-methyloxan-2-yl]oxychromen-4-one
VasoDrive-AP 254mg
(Isoleucyl-propyl-proline and Valyl-propyl-proline isolated from hydrolyzed milk casein)
Gymnema Sylvestre (std to 75% gymnemic acids) 250mg
S7 100mg
(Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric Extract, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Brocolli, Kale)

1 Like

Matt Porter won’t block me on Instagram when I question his formulation

I’d be lying if I said I know what Matt Porter supp you’re referring to as well, so what’s the name of it?

i don’t know the guy. People are silly. so is Olympus saying they have an r&d Team and urolithin b is from pomegranate extract. it is not possible to extract urolithin b. it is synthetic if anything. to me they are the Company of awesome sounding products that do Nothing. pomella and pterostilbene gave me much more than Massacre. oh and that supposedly has laxogenin. strangely the laxogenin product by, what were they called, was it lecheek? i am not sure. however, it had 100mg laxogenin and the Benefits were unreal. injury healing within days, even hair regrowth. so laxogenin and pomegranate for me are awesome. strangely Massacre was junk as all their other products.

also PES and many popular companies to me make pseudoscientific….cough….stuff.

so i trust that the Guerilla guy has a personality disorder or something. his products look quite good to me.
so what Company These days does good products on label that work when used and contain what is stated? dedicated Nutrition has a product with pterostilbene 50mg from blueberry extract. that means they used 500kg of blueberries. that is too awesome for me.
so seriously, i do not trust high Quality ingredients coming from These companies. if i want to be sure then i would get life Extension. their ampk activator should be much more potent than metformin or any gda btw and their endothelial defense also Looks Incredible. i sometimes think one may be better off getting Supplements from These companies as in the end gynostemma at 450mg and 500mg hesperidin will be very effective, even if not promoted for muscle growth. i think not too costly either (life Extension).

what are some good companies currently in your experience? i think core nutritionals Looks solid. Peak x and core hard or something look good. the new fury Looks like a Downgrade though.

creribovol. Maybe discontinued? i like the formulas of his celluvol and ketoxygen especially, but very expensive.

500mg HICA lol.

I believe @DaSlaya actually logged that back in the day. The biggest difference is that you pay for what you get, knowing full well what you’re getting. Nowhere on that label do I get the vibe I’m being mislead. It’s just here’s the ingredients, buy it if you want. Prop blends with sketchy ingredients and massive stimulant doses? That feels shady

I wouldn’t personally endorse CreRiboVol, and would say it’s definitely not worth the money. But I also don’t take a personal issue with it, since I don’t feel it’s something that might harm an uninformed consumer

i did not make the product. to me thats label decoration. i also stated it is not ideal. but most companies do much worse. also hica is lol at any dose.
really the whole mtor, mps, anticaablic anabolic blabla Protein bla is not really important.
i would rather get Performance enhancement and glycogen replenishment, increased atp production etc. from intra/post whatever type of product.
i generally have not seen any signifcant differences in pre-intra and postworkoutnutrition. for me Eating a huge carb meal with a good nutrient partitioner 2- Hours preworkout, taking a preworkout supp (no amino acids, Protein ec.) an hour before the gym to have ingredients peaking has been ideal. after the gym i eat when hungry.

well you guys do Mention some good Points.

so what do you consider some of the best stim-, non-stim preworkouts and natural peformance enhancing products currently available? formulas, regardless of cost, just the very best that you know of. i am curious as i have not been following the Industry much lately.

Always a big Nutrabio supporter. Really loving Mega Pre Black as well. For a non stim and cost effective option, VasoBlitz is amazing, as is its stimulant version FullBlitz. For powerlifting workouts, I take a scoop of Beast Mode Black, and for PR days I add in a scoop of Equalizer.

Superhuman Supreme is definitely noteworthy as well

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (13g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Creatine Monohydrate 5000mg
Betaine Anhydrous 2500mg
PeakO2 [Cordyceps militaris(Cordyceps).
Ganoderma lucidim (Reishi).Pleurotus eryngii
(King Trumpet), Lentinula edodes (Shiitake),
Hericium erinaceus (Lions Mane), and Trametes 2000mg
Versicolor(Turkey Tail)]
Coenzyme Q10 100mg
Astragin (Astragalus membranaceous (root) 50mg
and Panax notoginseng(root))

if this had some pomegranate, epicatechin, elevatp or shilajit i would be all over it

Serving Size: 2 scoops (15.5g)
Servings Per Container: 20 (40 scoops)

Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 250mg

L-Citrulline 5000mg

GlycerSize (Glycerol Powder 65%) 3000mg

Betaine Nitrate (NO3-T) 2500mg

ViNitrox [Grape (Vitis vinfera) and 500mg
Apple (Malus pumila) Extracts]

okay, stacked those two look nice

1 Like

Arms Race Vigor and Daily Pump right? Nice products

Have you ever checked out Morphogen Nutrition? Their non-stim product Volugen is one of my all time favorites.

He also has a capsule non-stim formula coming out in the next 6+ weeks that I believe you will be a fan of. Several ingredients you seem to be fond of are included at insane dosages.

It would be highly useful if you also included product names.

Edit: @tmotes Took care of that

1 Like