Cellucor C4 Natural Zero Carbonated Giveaway

Win Some C4 Natural Zero Carbonated!!

What are you currently doing for your diet/nutrition? Are you on the KETO fad, low carb, maybe in a bulk stage? Tell us about your current intake and we will pick a winner for a case of the C4 Carbonated Natural Zero!

Rules:
Must provide bodybuilding.com store and price plow forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

3 Likes

Just supporting!

2 Likes

In for Support! This wasn’t my favorite RTD but it’s a great alternative to anyone who Is extra careful with the ingredients they want to ingest.

As for diet and nutrition - honestly, I’m just here at the gym so I don’t get fat. Haha. Seriously, just trying to maintain and slowly gain. Don’t need TK get over 13-14% body fat for my own emotional and mental well-being.

1 Like

Definitely bulking right now. Ended this past school year at about 180lbs and started cutting down to get into the 74kg weight class for powerlifting, but seeing as how meets are pretty much nonexistent, I’m back to putting on weight. Sitting at a comfortable 170lbs now.

Definitely interested to note the differences in flavoring and effects from the regular to the natural series

1 Like

Side note - big fan of SmartEnergy…

1 Like

Currently in a free for all (aka “All In” for anyone who follows Stephanie Buttermore).

1 Like

@Devin_Foley. I hadn’t heard of her until now.

1 Like

I doubt many people on this forum have heard of her.

Been following her for a few years now. She is a Ph.D holder who’s channel focuses a lot on the science of the body (female and male) along with being a fitness and foodie channel at the same time.

I especially recommend her channel to women for the science portion but men can get a lot out of her videos as well.

1 Like

Dare I ask?

2 Likes

I’m in for this! Thanks for this opportunity. Currently trying a very slow lean bulk and adding as much strength as possible over the next 12+ months. Almost done with my first 12-week program from John Meadows, Creeping Death 1, and really enjoying all the workouts. It has lived up to all the hype from those on here who have praised his various programs and it is probably one of the most structured and easy to follow programs I have done.

2 Likes

If you need any other programs let me know I have them all!

2 Likes

Currently trying to get off the COVID 19 weight by doing more cardio and high protein/low carb diet at around 2200 calories a day

1 Like

Can’t wait until I get back in the gym
Tore my left distal bicep tendon about a month ago and had to have surgery to get if reattached

Been having to really watch my diet since I’ve been out of the gym

2 Likes

Until the tournament season is done in September this year, I am in kick butt mode. Lifting most days that I am not playing tournaments. Just finished a week of softball tournaments in 3 states. Need that C4 to help this 65 year old keep hitting home runs!

3 Likes
  • Info about weight gain and genes
  • videos on refeeds and diet breaks
  • hormone levels
  • birth control & how it effects the women in your life
  • artificial sweeteners
  • supplement research
  • the process if earning a Ph.D
1 Like

Winner later today! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For me, summers are usually for cruising. I diet hard until Memorial Day. Then I dial back the weights a bit and add in more cardio. I’m basically eating a balanced diet of 150-200g protein, 80-90g fat, 200-300g carbs. I eat when I’m hungry.

I haven’t had any canned C4 products yet. I’m really liking 1 scoop of C4 Extreme Energy for my bike rides. As I stated in another thread, 1 scoop feels like way more than 200mg caffeine for me.

I think I’ve only had 2 naturally sweetened products. One was GAT Muscle Martini. Taste was not good at all. And the other was a water enhancer. I forget brand/flavor but it seemed like I couldn’t add enough of it to make the flavor strength right.

1 Like

In for support as i LOVE LOVE LOVE C4 energy drinks! @Bryan_Walsh awesome to hear you are loving John Meadows programming style. Yeah, he does make it real easy, and I love how he writes like he is there training with you. I have learned that when he says, this is going to hurt/burn…ummm yeah! lol. Curious on your overall thoughts on Creeping Death, since I have not done that one yet!

2 Likes

I dont realy diet ever but i would love to try the carnivore diet and only eat steak and water. Now thats way I call a diet!

2 Likes

Winner! @Bryan_Walsh

Shoot me and email with your flavor choice and sipping info: astevens@cellucor.com

6 Likes