Cellucor C4 Natural Zero Carbonated Giveaway

Oh dope, can’t wait to try it out!! Thanks man!

4 Likes

Congrats @Bryan_Walsh

4 Likes

I am in a steady tug of war between team beef eggs thighs, and their sworn enemy, cakes cookies and pies.

I keep trying to get back on Keto since it got me my leanest ever, and when combining it with fasting it helped my focus a lot. The only issue is, with different schedule changes, and Gyms still closed where I am located, I’ve been just putting on the pounds. But this weekend is MeatEnd when me and the wife go shopping.

And some C4 with body weight exercises wouldn’t hurt. RIght?

The only thing that hurts is the winner was already selected

3 Likes

This giveaway has been closed, thanks again to everyone who entered!

1 Like

yeah, that hurts. Right in the feels :frowning:

1 Like

link us the review.

1 Like

I have tried it. Its tasty, simple and filling. I now do a soft carnivior where my actual meals are meat, and my snacks are stuff like nuts, cheese, and keto friendly protein bars/baked goods

1 Like

Just wanted to provide a quick update that I will get a review up soon. I’m in the middle of moving so that has taken up most of my time lately but I have been enjoying these so far and will get a review up in the next few days.

4 Likes

I would think these would be perfect during a move. Good luck

3 Likes

@Bryan_Walsh. Thanks for the update, looking forward to your feedback!

2 Likes

I would too, but that crash factor isn’t good. I don’t know if he will crash, but pre’s are good for maybe an hour and a half, 2 hours… Depending on the move, it might be wasted on this.

1 Like