CarnoSyn - 'crazy bench press gains' Just for CJ (6.4 G per day!)

@CJ will surely love this:

Stack.com

2 Likes

For Peteā€™s sake now we gotta do 6.4 grams per day? When does it end!!

Good video though, even if a bit ridiculous. And I donā€™t know much about competition but Iā€™m not so sure about some of those ā€˜repsā€™ā€¦

1 Like

I find it fascinating that an ingredient/supplement that is found in other supplements (work with me here) would take such an active role in promoting itselfā€¦If that makes sense.

1 Like

Oh andā€¦if that is the caseā€¦is it possible to buy Carnosyn on its own? Asking for a friend. Or are we to take a pre-workout every single day? Random Monday afternoon thoughts.

2 Likes

Aha! Perhaps I should be a PricePlow intern. @PricePlowStaff @Mike

3 Likes

Love me some Carnosyn, but I donā€™t do over 5 reps

3 Likes

Two person sample size, uncontrolled variablesā€¦ Totally legit experiment, right?

Now that Iā€™ve gotten being a party-pooper out of the way, Iā€™d love to see how 6.4g would affect meā€¦ I love me some tingles

1 Like

So how is CarnoSyn ā€œsuperiorā€ to regular beta alanine? Is it bonded with something to change absorption?

1 Like

There is a ton of information on their siteā€¦bottom line I believe is that it backed by actual scientific studiesā€¦

Anyone remember Black Ball nutrition back in the day? Remember their BA capsules? That was to be taken dailyā€¦

1 Like

The research (from perusing the site) suggests 3.2 G per day for 28 daysā€¦(they refer to it as 90/28 - took me a second but multiply 3.2 x 28)ā€¦Then they say if you want you can go for 6.4 per day you can. So the reality is that most Preā€™s are providing you with 3.2G so you are looking at taking it on your off-day. And personally I donā€™t mind the tingles either (Thatā€™s what she said)

1 Like

The ā€œSRā€ Carnosyn is - itā€™s supposedly sustained-release and therefore provides a more steady buffering effect (in theory). Also less paresthesia due to its slow release

2 Likes

I would recommend you load at 20g a day for the first week for maximum effects

2 Likes

You would be fidgeting like a crack addict I would imagineā€¦or feel like Pinhead (the guy from Hellraiser).

2 Likes

I think it was a joke about creatine.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to paint my toilet black

3 Likes

Oh I figured it was a jokeā€¦just envisioning it of course.

1 Like

If it becomes a question of saturation of carnosine, Iā€™m not sure you need that much more than 3.2g.

That said, those are some very large men there, and if studies showed success on 185lb guys with 3.2g/dayā€¦ then there is potential room for somewhere greater than that to help these big guys.

2 Likes

BA is 100% water soluble. So in order for it to be ā€œslow releaseā€, it must be bonded with something, which means that a 3.2 g dose must yield something less (much less?) than 3.2 g. Something smells fishy here.

1 Like

With that dose Iā€™d have to dry shave with a straight razor just to relieve the tingling

4 Likes

I do recall reading somewhere on the Site that it is bonded with something that produces the 3.2ā€¦if I recall correctly.

1 Like