BSN Syntha-6 Cold Stone Creamery Jump-Starts BSN's Rebrand

What flavors of graeters have you had?

Black raspberry chocolate chip?
Cookies and cream?
Buckeye?
Cheesecrown?
S’mores or dark chocolate fudge brownie?

These are the top sellers if you had a basic flavor then I can see why you say it’s overrated. They pride themselves on basic flavors because their owner can’t get diverse with the French pot process in how they prepare their ice cream .

1 Like

Good to see more variety that’s for sure

@TheSolution you’re a foodie, huh?

Always have been. I spend good money on stuff over the US and always seek out good mom and pop diners & bakeries

Check out the meals eating now thread and you will see :slight_smile:

Speaking of the cold stone flavors I just talked to rob Moran who was the previous VP of Scivation and now a manager at Europa . He said mint was meh compared to some of the mint chocolates on the market and birthday cake was decent. German chocolate was the most unique out of the bunch. Seems to be the gerneral consensus from the other reviews I have seen

Yeah those are a bunch of the flavors, whatever I could find in stores. New Orleans was another one I wasn’t impressed with.

NO has a very small amount of good flavors. I would only get mint chocolate cookie, cafe au lait & Beignets, Mississippi debris & mardi gras pies. If you want something good from NO get their ice cream sandwiches especially the creole cream cheese.

They do not hold a candle to the top 3 in the US:
Ample Hills , Salt & Straw, and Clementines

I tried the new BSN “Cold Stone Creamery” Mint chocolate chip. It was green…LOL It was good. However, I still will give MTS the nod as their mint cookies and cream is better.

2 Likes

Agree 100%. If you ever tried Iforce Mint Chocolate Chip their’s IMO tastes as good if not better for far less calories.

I picked up a container of the Graeters MCC, hopefully it doesn’t disappoint Bob

1 Like

Going today for their new pistachio flavor
Buckeye, cheesecrown, black raspberry (top seller), cookies and cream are my top 4 and S’mores which was just released

1 Like

Graters has a cheesecrown flavor??? Man, they’ve definitely changed a lot since I worked there wayyyyyy back in the day

2 Likes

Will give thoughts shortly…

4 Likes

And they put full cheesecrowns in their ice cream

1 Like

Ohhhh, those cheeky goons. I’m going to have to pick up a tub

2 Likes

Here are my brief thoughts on the two flavors that I tried -

Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip - 8.5/10
I was actually surprised when I tasted this one after hearing the reviews on other sites saying that it’s nothing special and even subpar when compared to other mint proteins. Very creamy, and just enough mint so that it’s distinguished from chocolate but not TOO much mint where it has a strange toothpaste flavor. There were a bunch of chocolate specks, but they were very small and didn’t require “eating.”

Birthday Cake Remix - 8/10
This one smells like birthday cake but tastes like cookies & cream with extra cream/frosting. Very smooth with a milkshake texture and taste from recommended amount of liquid (4-5oz) which I agree with; I think the flavor would be lost completely if you use double that amount of liquid. This one didn’t “wow” me or really stand out as a birthday cake flavor, but was pretty dang tasty and I could probably go through one of the smaller tubs.

mint was good and i agree it’s about an 8, if you like mint you’ll really like the flavor.

the bday cake was so-so… i got Sundae with chocolate syrup on it, nothing to write home about 5ish average flavor.

both mixed well, i used roughly 4-5 oz of cashew milk.

1 Like

And German Chocolate Cake??

only had samples of the 2 my man…

I was going to buy the small container until it disappeared off of A1

I can get you those shortly bud
Will be under $13 a bag instead of $15 at natural