BSN Syntha-6 Cold Stone Creamery Jump-Starts BSN's Rebrand

My fiancée is from Texas and I live in a mecca for fancy ice creams. She will still fight someone for some Blue Bell.

2 Likes

Sounds good

Natural body Incorporated

Ahh thanks. Too bad they don’t have the bogo 250 anymore

Went to my local GNC to grab some of this today and they didn’t have it. Will try to drop by a VitaminShoppe before we film tomorrow!!

1 Like

I don’t think any retailers have it yet

If you guys want a 1lb Tub to try i got them in stock at $11.99

Just reviewed yesterday. O dam. The three of us each liked a different flavor best too

Wow - bodybuilding.com is doing 9lbs of BSN Cold Stone for $60 after shipping. Pretty good deal if you don’t mind the extra macros!

That stuff tasted good!

MTS Nutrition mint cookies and cream is still better than the chocolate mint flavor of BSN Cold Stone. Cold Stone was creamy but it lacked the amount of mint flavor and sweetness that MTS has. I would definitely buy MTS over BSN.

1 Like

I would say the same for MTS and Iforce Mint Chocolate. over BSN

I would agree with this, but I’m on a mini strike against MTS due to the ceo’s recent rhetoric and actions on social media. I’m honestly tired of the drama lol

1 Like

What did he do this time?

Not sure what Nappy is talking about specifically, but I think CJ made a video on his personal channel regarding the latest and greatest. I try to disconnect myself from the negative energy put out from the YouTube hormone queens.

it’s funny, the things that steer us toward or away from a particular brand… i personally can’t stand Marc, so have never once even considered trying his products. {insert BOOM.wav}

1 Like

Pretty much everything in general. I like Marc, and have met him a couple of times but for Pete’s sake, he needs to learn when it’s a good time to STFU. His constant back and forth and hypocrisy is a major turn off and the polar opposite of what the fitness industry needs.

1 Like

Ok looked it up, he is currently doing 300 mg of testosterone a week and calling it “TRT”.

1 Like

Lol

Real TRT is usually 100mg either bi-weekly or even monthly to get to optimal levels.

1 Like

Honestly its 1 step away from being “testosterone only is natty bra”

1 Like

See, that wasn’t my issues, but he decided to fight it and make a video saying TRT is not performance enhancing :roll_eyes:. Then calling out KC Mitchell, and backing out of his fight with him because he found out KC used to be a cage fighter, and it kept going downhill from there