Bill's Muscle Elements Post Pro Log

I should note I’m liking my All-Train 215’s more and more.

one other note…

One of the things I like about the PostPro flavor? It’s refreshing…there are times when I just don’t want a heavier vanilla or chocolate flavor post workout…

I like the sound of this. I usually have to wait 10-20 minutes after working out to get down most protein shakes. This may work out better for me.

2 Likes

And away we go…leg day

Costume:

AthleanX Tshirt/UA pants (wonders out loud if there are FTA Shirts available)
All-Train 215 shoes - ugh…despite my last post these are not comfortable on leg day

Pre: Legion Pulse + Vasky (great combo)
Intra: IntraCell

DB DLs 3x12

Band Resisted Retro Farmers Walk
Slingshot lunge 3x10

TKE Split Squat Drops 3x10

Physioball Hamstring curls 3x15

Physioball Glute/Ham Raise
DB RDLs 3x12

DB/Band resisted RDLs 3x12

Honestly I feel really good. I took one Onnit Alpha Brain before bed last night and slept really well…Bizarre dreams…like Stranger Things, what in the hell was that? Strange…but feel good…

1 Like

I’m sure they are somewhere, but Colbi’s insanely busy and I almost don’t feel right bothering him :frowning:

I was kidding - well kinda

@SteelerBill13 sorry for the late response BUT love everything you are saying…What will it take to add a cape to your “costume”?

1 Like

I’d have to be a lot more jacked

He needs more post pro!!

1 Like

That may do it!

@SteelerBill13 were you taking anything similar to Post Pro before logging? Loving it thus far, only negative for me is that it’s only 15 servings, at least 20 would of been great. But I’m thinking they wanted to keep this at a certain price point. @Double-s will you guys be sticking to the 15 serves for the time being?

I used to be a Proteins/Carbs guy post back in the day. 2:1:1 Recovery from Optimum Nutrition was ‘my jam’. But in recent years (and I have to credit Biotest Surge Workout Fuel with this) I really like Carbs intra-workout. So I’ve used SWF, IntraCell, GlycoFuse, Karbolyin and others.

That said, I can see PostPro used Intra-workout as well.

This was the first time that I used it - I had used PreCre and AminoFlow in the past.

1 Like

Responding to this…And sorry I haven’t posted…

But I really really like PostPro…as mentioned earlier I do believe it would be great Intra-workout as well as ‘post’…

Taste? Loved it
Would I recommend it? Absolutely would. AminoFlow is also a personal favorite.

1 Like

Same here, one of those rare times where the taste actually lives up to the hype.

To follow up on this…It’s MetCon day with AX…fun fun…hadn’t slept very well but still managed a really good workout.

Had coffee with breakfast in the morning so I continued my ‘no stim’ pre-workout with Primeval MegaPre (I’m not sure what is going on here but that stuff just flat out works)

IntraCell and PostPro of course.

In fairness BioGro as well.

Uniform? Machine Tshirt…UA shorts…SecondSkin compression shirt underneath (holy hell that stuff is great and cheap too)

This was called the 3 point challenge:

Round 1:
Full Pushup
1/2 Pushup
Plyo Pushup
33 total in 3:33

Rest - check out supplement line at XSport…laugh at how expensive they are

Round 2
Full Squat
1/2 squat
Plyo Squat
33 in 3:33

Rest

Round 3:
1/2 inv row
Full inv row
Plyo inv row

Rest - wonder what happened to the PricePlow merchandise.

Round 4:
AB complex
1/2 heels to heaven
Jackknife
V up
33 total in you guessed it 3:33

2 Likes

@SteelerBill13 so when all is said and done, what were your overall thoughts of the product?

I really like it - I can see it as an Intra as much as a post. The taste of course is amazing

Allow me to provide a better response…I typed that on my phone last night.

I really like the product, and as we discussed have been a big fan of ME’s for awhile. I could see this used IntraWorkout as well. PreCre and PostPro.

The ‘bros’ will downplay taste but that’s simply meathead talk. Taste matters. If you enjoy doing something (in this case drinking) then you are more apt to do it/use it. The taste is phenomenal. It really is. And there is a comfort in drinking it that it won’t upset your stomach and will make you feel better later on. Almost a ‘wait did I workout’ feeling.

My only question is from a ‘system’ perspective.

PreCre (if I’m correct) contains 5G of Creatine. PostPro also contains 5G of Creatine. From everything I’ve read you should consume 5G per day not 10G. It’s almost as if the products were created independent of one another and not intended to be used together. (That’s a question I believe).

Aside from that small question - I really enjoyed using the product would absolutely recommend it.

5g is the recommended dose, but if you get more than that, it’s simply flushed out of your system. There isn’t a “bad” side effect to consuming 10g. I forget where it was, maybe on this forum or on PP’s YouTube, they ripped Jym for spreading his creatine doses across multiple products. He does that to force you to buy a whole line if you want the full effects. In comparison, with ME, you can get a full dose independent of using other products, so you don’t feel obligated to spend more to just get a creatine dose, which is quite nice in my opinion

1 Like

Here’s the quote I was looking for: