Favorite Pre-workout of 2017....so far

Super underrated! This stuff POPS!!!

1 Like

Thank you - I greatly appreciate it.

Also no one knows exactly what STIM-X is.

Heard the pump formula is great as well.

@SteelerBill13, yes, that is what the other fully-disclosed, well-formulated pre workout he was referring to.

Don’t get us wrong, there are a lot of well dosed pre workouts out there, but those are two of the leaders and most widely available products users can find

1 Like

My qualm with Pre-Kaged, JYM, and others like it is that they’re half-dosed on all the ergogenics and “require” you to purchase their post supplements to get the rest of the doses. Products like PreCre, Arc Reactor and PRE give you the full doses up front and don’t require anything else. I think for that reason “halfsies” like Pre-Kaged should be further down the list and below other products that contain the full legit doses.

8 Likes

That’s a great point Robert.

I love Northbound Nutrition’s formulas. Great company.

@Mike I know you guys aren’t wild about yohimbine, so I don’t think you’ll like it much. I can’t stand the feeling of a full serving, I have to halve them (and then I’m only getting a half dose of things…). I wish they had disclosed that Stim-X is some sort of relative to yohimbine.

1 Like

I love 1.5mg yohimbine. I’d half scoop RE1GN for sure if I decided to try it for real.

Agreed that not telling people who were yohimbine-sensitive to back off was a dumb and very unfair move. So much drama could have been avoided

1 Like

I can handle Yohimbine fine…Ape Shit has a pretty high dose (though it’s not disclosed). It’s regular Y HCl…where Y gets uncomfortable for me is when it’s ALPHA Y dosed over 3mg. Regular Y, I can handle at least 5-6mg, based off what’s been in pre workouts.

The Alpha Y is what’s a killer for White Cut for me…at the full serving, it just feels “dirty and gross”. No other product has ever made me feel that way, and it’s because the Alpha Y dose in it is HUGE

1 Like

There seems to be a quality component in a lot of yohimbe extracts too. I’m not sure I believe that everyone’s “yohimbine” is exactly the same.

1 Like
  1. DVST8
  2. Kraken
  3. Re1gn
  4. Quake w/ Teacrine cap
    5a. Sidewalk Kraka
    5b. Total War
1 Like

Dude! Is that is what is going on? I just can’t do White Cut. Even at 1 scoop it still gets me. I ride the “flu wave” all day.

That could be one of the worst post-workout feelings ever… (the flu wave) And reason I had to stop taking certain pre-workouts during my time training…

Yeah…there’s a mega dose of Alpha Y is White Cut, far more than I think most people can handle. and don’t really enjoy the sensation at all.

I’ve tried for years to like yohimbe/bine bc of the positive effects it has on lower body fat burning, which is where i carry most of my fat and my body just won’t cooperate, lol, no matter what form it is or amount and if taken before any amount of exercise, I might as well have a stretcher on standby. Hate the stuff and hate seeing it in a plethora of pre’s. Blah…blah…banana.

1 Like

I know you’ve said you’ve tried it in all manner of pre workouts before, but have you tried using any of the 2.5mg pure Yohimbine HCl caps and see how that treats you? That’s supposed to be the cleanest feeling Y there is with none of the nasty sides that people sensitive to Y typically experience.

Many, many years ago, I believe I have, late 90’s, right after getting my feet wet with Twinlab yohimbe fuel. I can use y ok in a transdermal application…

1 Like

I use the Yohimbine HCI caps and have never felt any crazy side effects. I love it.

As far as preworkouts go, I’m a big fan of total war with big noise, it really gets me goin when I have to get to the gym at 3am. They also support vets and first responders and I’m all for that. I’ve also tried kraken and loved it.

You’ll notice that yohimbine use increases when the industry is between fancy stimulants. Sorry to say, this may come soon…