30 Days of VasoBLITZ - Sponsored Log

The guys at Build Fast Formula were nice enough to send me a full 30 serving tub of VasoBLITZ to log. Just got it yesterday afternoon, cracked it open this morning!

A little bit about myself. I’m 37, 5’11’’, 188. It’s summer so I’m in maintenance. That doesn’t mean I take it easy in the gym. I’m just not eating everything in sight, still killing it in the gym but only lifting 4 days a week. I’m hitting every muscle group 2x a week, cardio/abs other days. I workout at home so sometimes I try to get creative with my exercises.

I requested Watermelon. Upon opening, it didn’t have much of a watermelon smell. I mixed it in 9 oz. The taste was very light. It was not too sweet like a watermelon jolly rancher but tasted more like a true watermelon. It did have a weird aftertaste. It mixed up fine. Directions say to take everyday.

Today was an AM workout. I drank my VasoBLITZ 45 minutes preworkout. I also had 300 mg caffeine in the form of 1.5 tabs. I could probably do 200 mg but it’s more of a mental thing, I guess I think I need 300 mg. I have to have as least some stimulant first thing in the morning. I trained fasted today but that was only because I had a huge dinner last night. Otherwise I would have had some fruit preworkout.

Here was my 65 min upper body workout today:
4x Wide grip chin-ups
SS Reverse DB fly
SS Strength band standing chest press 60-90 seconds rest
3x Landmine incline chest press
SS preacher curls 50-85 seconds rest
3x Landmine t-bar row
SS incline EZ curl bar tricep press 45-80 seconds rest
4x Standing BB shoulder press 65-90 seconds rest
3x DB tricep kickbacks
SS DB incline curls 50-80 seconds rest
10 minutes HIIT cardio consisting of:
8x Mountain Climbers 20 sec on 10 sec off
8x Stairs 20 sec on 10 sec off

I normally get a really good pump going throughout the workout. I experienced a good pump but nothing more than what I’m used to. I have to say my PWO supplement lately consisted of 4-5g citrulline, stimulants, nootropics, maybe some other ergogenics like agmatine and taurine. I haven’t been using betaine nor nitrates which VasoBLITZ has. I can tell you that there was a performance boost in my chin-ups. I hit 26 for the first time this summer. Then each subsequent set I seemed to get an extra rep. The rest of the workout was on par or maybe slightly better on a couple other sets. I never got that blood-gorging pump but then again I was training several muscle groups. I’m looking forward to the nitrates building up in my system.

I’ll play around with carb and workout timing over the 30 days. I’ve also got some pics to post, can’t do it right now. Hope you all enjoy my log. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Build Fast Formula!

2 Likes

I have a trial size of the watermelon sitting around. Thanks for letting me know it doesn’t taste like a watermelon jolly rancher, because I would have just given it away.

Props for not much extra space in the tub.

9 oz water

Post workout pic to see who you’re working with

1 Like

Rodefeeh, Thank you for noticing the full container. We did it on purpose! Maybe the container has a pump:)

Well be following along closely!

BFF

1 Like

54 min AM cardio/abs today

I took 1 serving and 200 mg caffeine 30 minutes preworkout. I almost always do my cardio fasted simply because I hate food in my system while doing cardio. Plus I get a certain “clean” feeling in body after my workout that I like.

I mixed it in 8 oz water today and noticed it didn’t mix so well. Either the one less ounce makes a big difference, I let my mixture sit longer/shook it longer yesterday, or I just completely didn’t notice the grit. I’ll make sure to play around with the water amount some more.

So here was my workout:

10 minutes HIIT cardio consisting of:
8x 35 lb DB swings 20 sec on 10 sec off
HARD 5k
3x Reverse crunch on swiss ball
SS Swiss ball crunches - 1st set w/ 10lbs, 2nd set w/ 5lbs, 3rd set bodyweight 45 seconds rest
3x Side plank with hip raises minimal rest between sides

I felt a little extra pump in upper body after DB swings. I haven’t run a hard 5k in quite some time. I was going to be happy with anything under 25 mintues and my time was 23:10. Very happy with that considering my calves and hamstrings were still sore from leg day on Monday. I did a new PR for reverse crunch -23. I’m pretty sure I’d never done more than 21 before. And best of all, I felt great after my workout. A lot of the time I feel like I have to just lay on the floor for a minute after a cardio workout. I did not feel like this today. I must say that for cardio I never really take any ergogenics besides sometimes some taurine and BCAAs.

So far I can VasoBLITZ has definitely improved my workout capacity.

Work capacity and load should get better with each day assuming your nutrition is in check which it seems to be.

BFF

I just mixed up my VasoBLITZ ahead of my workout in 8 oz again. I made sure to shake it a ton this time and it mixed fine. I think last time I just gave it a few shakes, user error.

1 Like

Yesterday was an afternoon 65 minute legs/back/biceps/cardio workout. Here’s how my nutrition lined up.

12:45 Large salad with large grilled chicken breast, 1/4 cup walnuts, 1 cup cooked brown rice, fat free low cal dressing
3:30 VasoBLITZ
3:40 300mg caffeine from coffee and caffeine tab
3:50 heaping scoop protein powder, apple
4:20 Workout
I always like to take my stims on an empty stomach to make sure I get the full effect.

Here’s the workout

4x reverse grip BB bent over rows 60 seconds rest
3x BB bicep curls 60 seconds rest
4x Back squats 60-70 seconds rest
4x Strength band straight arm pulldowns
SS seat calf raises w/ 50 lb DBs on knees 30 seconds rest
3x lying overheard strength band curls 45 seconds rest
15 minutes HIIT cardio consisting of:
8x Burpees 20 sec on 10 sec off

Yesterday’s workout was all about enhanced recovery. I was able to stay in my normal rep ranges while reducing rest times. This was clearly evident in squats for me. And it wasn’t like I was forcing the shorter rest times. I felt ready for the next set. For burpees, I found myself jumping higher than normal. And I nice bonus - I felt great playing with my 3 and 6 year olds the rest of the day. No crazy pumps. There seemed to be more of a pump in back and biceps while doing mountain climbers. Note that I try to stay in the bodybuilding rep range of 8-15 for most exercises except for exercises where I could do more than 50 lb dumbbells. That’s my highest weight for DBs.

Chest/shoulders/triceps later today. I may not be able to update my log again until next Monday - I’m a family man!

1 Like

You can take VASOBLITZ and caffeine at the same time.

Family first!

BFF

Weekend summary:

Friday - 65 min chest/shoulders/triceps/HIIT cardio on 1 serving VasoBLITZ and 300 mg caffeine, great workout, good endurance recovery again, noticeably got an extra rep here and there
Saturday - fasted 4.2 mile 39:30 min run pushing my 35lb son in a stroller followed by 12 minutes of abs on 1 serving VasoBLITZ, 1 serving EVL BCAA Energy, and extra 100 mg caffeine - normally pushing the stroller on my run sucks, it only sucked a little this time, I felt much fresher the latter half of the run
Sunday - fasted 4 mile 34:45 min run including 10x 45 sec sprint/45 sec walk on 1 serving VasoBLITZ and 1 serving Vein Nutrition TruStim - each sprint was about the same distance which was good

Good 65 minute leg workout today. Here’s how the nutrition lined up:

8:15 4 eggs, 1 slice fat free cheese, heaping half cup raw oats then cooked
10:30 1 serving VasoBLITZ, 1.5 servings Vein Nutrition TruStim
10:45 1 serving mixed fruit
11:15 workout

Here’s the workout

3x single leg stiff legged deadlift, short rests in between each leg
3x weighted lying swiss ball leg curls
SS leg extension 90 seconds rest
4x front squats 90 seconds rest
4x standing calf raises holding 50 lb DB 90 seconds rest
4x DB step ups

Feeling a cold coming on with a sore throat, so I dialed back the intensity a bit today. I still took every set to failure but extended rest periods to 90 seconds, took my time in between exercises, and didn’t end with any HIIT cardio. My body thanked me. I still felt relatively fresh at the end. I’m normally about to collapse after step ups. Again saw good performance. And as Rich Piana says, my legs were full as f@ck! I experienced a tightness in my thighs that I’m not used to. My upper back got a pump too from stabilizing the bar during front squats. And the whole back of my legs got a pump during calf raises. Enjoyable workout for sure!

58 minute AM upper body workout today

6:45 1 serving VasoBLITZ, 1 serving Vein Nutrition Trustim
7:00 1 serving mixed fruit
7:30 workout

Here was the workout:

4x Wide grip chin-ups
SS Reverse DB fly
SS Strength band standing chest press 90 seconds rest
4x Landmine incline chest press
SS preacher curls 90 seconds rest
4x Landmine t-bar row
SS incline EZ curl bar tricep press 90 seconds rest
4x Standing BB shoulder press 90 seconds rest
4x DB tricep kickbacks
SS DB incline curls 60 seconds rest

I didn’t sleep well last night with this cold I have. I really needed that hefty dose of stimulants with TruStim to get me going. I again extended my rest periods and didn’t do any HIIT cardio. Performance was great today! I hit 15 reps with same weight on every landmine incline press. And I finally got 15 reps on shoulder press with 115 lbs. I had been stuck on 14 for a long time. This was the second time I have performed this workout on VasoBLITZ and the pump effects were much more pronounced. My tank top felt like it was fitting a little more snug towards the end of the workout. I’ll most likely be taking tomorrow off. It was scheduled just to be cardio. The cold I have is nothing major. I just don’t want it to get bad. Plus I haven’t had a complete rest day in a while.

1 Like

Here’s what I normally do for a common cold, seems to help

2x a day - in a tablespoon, minced garlic clove covered with black pepper then covered with honey
1 Cold-eeze every 4 hours
Halls + Vitamin C cough drops

Yesterday, I felt a prolonged pump in my upper body. I took my shirt off after work and was like “still feeling pretty swole” :wink:

Rest day today. If it was a scheduled lifting day I probably would have lifted. I have no problem skipping a cardio day. Feeling pretty good. The cold seems to be short lived. Hitting legs/back/biceps tomorrow.

I’ll be sipping on some VasoBLITZ here shortly.

At 18 oz water, the flavor is still strong enough to be enjoyable.

AM 67 minute legs/back/biceps workout. Here’s how my nutrition lined up.

6:15 VasoBLITZ, 2 servings EVL BCAA Energy, half caffeine tab for a total of 300mg caffeine
6:30 apple
7:00 Workout

Here’s the workout

4x reverse grip BB bent over rows 90 seconds rest
4x BB bicep curls 90 seconds rest - drop set on last set
5x Back squats 90 seconds rest
4x Strength band straight arm pulldowns
SS seat calf raises w/ 50 lb DBs on knees 60 seconds rest
4x lying overheard strength band curls 60 seconds rest
Bicep finisher - strength bands curls with 2 drop sets

Cold is basically gone. Felt great this morning for my lift. I still wasn’t feeling cardio or abs (I did cardio with this workout last week) so I upped the volume and increased rest periods slightly. Performance and endurance keep amazing me on the last half of my workout. I fcking murdered straight arm pulldowns. I was getting 2-3 extra reps, not just 1! And I remember lying on the floor for my overhead curls sweating a ton but I still felt great. With the amount I was sweating, I thought I should be feeling more tired. I’m still not getting insane pumps just really good performance. I feel my body swelling and am feeling more bulbous in general. I just don’t feel my muscles getting super tight during my reps. I have some Gaspari Glycofuse that I can throw in to play around with my carbs some periworkout. My kids always have a sh!t ton of candy laying around so I normally go through 1 or two suckers/tootsie rolls during a workout :slight_smile:

AM 59 minute chest/shoulders/triceps workout. At a work function last night, it was all you can eat Mexican. So I skipped breakfast today:) Here’s how my nutrition lined up.

10:45 VasoBLITZ, 1.5 servings Vein Nutrition TruStim
11:00 small apple, heaping scoop protein powder
11:30 Workout

Here’s the workout

4x BB bench press - feet in air, bring the bar down slow 75 seconds rest
4x Strength band tricep pressdown
SS DB shoulder side raises 30-40 seconds rest
4x Arnolds
SS DB tricep press 60 seconds rest
4x 3 way push-ups - feet elevated SS regular SS chest elevated 75 seconds rest
Finisher
DB kickbacks with 2 drop sets
SS DB shoulder front raises 2 drop sets
15 minutes HIIT cardio consisting of:
8x Kettlebell swings 20 sec on 10 sec off

Performance increases were still prevalent during my workout. I had a mammoth pump going during Arnolds and into push-ups. I really felt the blood in my muscles during the finisher. Another thing I’m noticing during this second week is my muscles are staying fuller throughout the rest of the day post workout.

Upped the intensity for today’s AM 55 minute leg workout with shorter rest periods. Here’s how the nutrition lined up:

6:45 1 serving VasoBLITZ, 1.5 servings Vein Nutrition TruStim
7:00 leftover small corn soft taco shell with honey and almond butter smeared on it
7:30 workout

Opted for Trustim again today with a horrible night’s sleep.

Here’s the workout

3x single leg stiff legged deadlift, short rests in between each leg
3x weighted lying swiss ball leg curls
SS leg extension minimal rest
3x front squats 45 seconds rest
4x standing calf raises holding 50 lb DB 35 seconds rest
4x DB step ups 55 seconds rest

I was dripping sweat today at the end and still sweating like crazy on the way to work. I was able to stay in a good rep range for all exercises with the short rest. My arms and traps were killing on the DB step ups with those short rests.

55 minute afternoon upper body workout yesterday

12:30 Large Mexican lunch at Abuelo’s
3:30 VasoBLITZ
3:45 300mg caffeine from coffee and caffeine tab
4:30 workout

Here was the workout:

4x Wide grip chin-ups
SS Reverse DB fly
SS Strength band standing chest press 60 seconds rest
4x Landmine incline chest press
SS preacher curls 30 seconds rest
4x Landmine t-bar row
SS incline EZ curl bar tricep press 30 seconds rest
4x Standing BB shoulder press 60 seconds rest drop set on last set
4x DB incline curls
SS DB tricep kickbacks 30 seconds rest drop set on last set

I tried to cut rest down this workout. Lately it seems like there is one exercise during a workout that I just murder. This workout it was landmine press. I got a good 2 extra reps on the first set. Other 3 sets were good too. The short rests did catch up with me for shoulder press. The arm superset did feel good. I am noticing that only caffeine makes me feel awesome with VasoBLITZ. Normally it takes other stims/nootropics but I just feel great with caffeine and VasoBLITZ. After this workout, I went on to run my daughter’s soccer practice and felt great. I was still able to run around with the girls.

1 Like