30 Days of VasoBLITZ - Sponsored Log

I forgot to mention the pumps are coming on strong now. My back felt really jacked after that very first giant set. I felt like a monster after this last workout.

1 Like

Yes, the pumps come quick somewhere around day 14 and after. This is a perfect example of the effects building with everyday use.

BFF

77 minute legs/back/biceps/HIIT cardio workout yesterday. Here’s how my nutrition lined up.

12:30 large chicken salad with 1 cup brown rice
3:15 VasoBLITZ
3:30 300mg caffeine from coffee and caffeine tab
3:45 orange, 1 scoop protein powder
4:15 Workout

Here’s the workout

4x reverse grip BB bent over rows 60 seconds rest
4x BB bicep curls 90 seconds rest - drop set on last set
3x Back squats 60 seconds rest
4x Strength band straight arm pulldowns
SS seat calf raises w/ 50 lb DBs on knees 60 seconds rest
5x lying overheard strength band curls 60 seconds rest
Bicep finisher - 80 rep set of strict DB curls with 20 and 10 lbs
15 minutes HIIT cardio consisting of:
8x Toe taps 20 sec on 10 sec off
8x Weighted punches 20 sec on 10 sec off
8x Donkey kicks 20 sec on 10 sec off

This was an amazing workout. I truly did not want to stop working out. As you can see this was the longest workout yet on VasoBLITZ. The 80 rep finisher felt awesome. I felt possessed during the weighted punches. It didn’t hurt that a good EDM hardstyle mix started playing on youtube mid way through the workout. I always wait 1 minute in between HIIT exercises. I was waiting for donkey kicks to start and I looked at my watch. It had only been 30 seconds. I was like this minute is taking forever. Normally the minute goes by way too fast. That’s how good I felt at the end of the workout. My family went out to dinner afterwards. I put on a tank top, looked in the mirror, and thought I better wear a t-shirt, wouldn’t want to scare the women and child. I was blown up big time. That was the longest car ride to dinner. I bashed a big chicken salad and some pizza. Again, it’s really awesome how good I feel with just caffeine stacked on top of VasoBLITZ

Lunch time 69 minute chest/shoulders/triceps/HIIT workout today. Here’s how my nutrition lined up.

9:00 3 scrambled eggs, 2 slices fat free cheese, heaping half cup dry oats then cooked
11:00 sip on VasoBLITZ
11:15 1 serving Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash, extra 150mg caffeine from coffee and half caffeine tab
11:30 apple, heaping scoop protein powder
12:00 Workout

Here’s the workout

4x BB bench press - feet in air, bring the bar down slow 90 seconds rest
4x Strength band tricep pressdown 60-90 seconds rest - drop set on last set
4x DB shoulder side raises 60 seconds rest - drop set on last set
4x Arnolds 90 seconds rest - drop set on last set
4x DB tricep press 90 seconds rest - drop set on last set
4x 3 way push-ups - feet elevated SS regular SS chest elevated 60 seconds rest
Finisher
DB kickbacks with 2 drop sets
SS DB shoulder front raises 2 drop sets
10 minutes HIIT cardio consisting of:
8x Mountain Climbers 20 sec on 10 sec off
8x Toe taps 20 sec on 10 sec off

I got to workout at the free gym at the Tiger Fitness HQ today. My office is only 5 min from it. There is no AC in there so I faded a little at the end of the workout. I also didn’t have my normal suckers intraworkout. I had some extra time at lunch so I didn’t superset anything and took a little longer rests. I didn’t want to kill myself with it being Friday. This actually helped with the heat. In general it was a great workout but not as good as yesterday - I imagine just because of the heat. Bicep vein was really popping out for not actually doing biceps. As expected I was pretty swole post workout and dripping with sweat. I was hungry AF when I got back to my office.

Also 90 seconds felt like an eternity for rest periods. I started out with 90 seconds rest on tricep pressdown and had to cut it to 60 seconds - I was that raring to go!

Lunch time is when I actually prefer to lift. First thing AM can suck sometimes. And after work can suck because sometimes the day just wears on me. If I lift around lunch time, I can limit my daily caffeine intake to only preworkout which is nice for my tolerance.

You are having fun!

BFF

Always have a kicka$$ time lifting!

For the rest of the log, I’ll just post my workout reactions and not bore you with the details.

Yesterday was chest/shoulders/triceps late afternoon workout. I got the biggest pump yet and it may have happened by accident. I forgot to bring my protein shake to work that I would normally have preworkout. My office at work is so big that if you walk around the 4 floors of the building shortly after lunch, there is regularly leftovers from a lunch meeting. So early afternoon I went in search for some more food. I hit the jackpot. There was a ton of leftovers from a Bob Evans catered lunch. So I indulged with some turkey, stuffing, mac n cheese, and cole slaw. The extra carbs/sodium probably helped with my pump.

So the pump came on really quick. I felt it in the warmup and after 4 sets of bench, my chest was blown up AF. Other exercises were feeling really easy. After I couldn’t get any more reps, I regularly felt the need to do some cheat/partial reps. I performed several drop sets and a finisher at the end. The energy/endurance just didn’t let up!

I’ve mentioned this before. On Tuesday evenings I coach my daughters soccer practice. And I still felt great and was running circles around all of the 4,5,6 year olds. It was awesome. The parents probably thought what kind of sh!t is this guy on.

This morning was a fasted run/abs workout. I ran the farthest distance yet this summer - 4.8 miles. I felt great, good enough to add in a little kick for the last quarter mile. I went bonkers with abs and got a few more extra reps here and there.

Nothing new to report today for my 70 min leg/HIIT cardio workout. I worked out again at the Tiger Fitness HQ just a little bit ago. It was hot as hell today. I switched a couple exercises - RDL in, Single leg RDL out and leg press in, front squat out. The leg press is a lot easier on my knees and lower back which I have issues with from time to time. I obviously don’t have a leg press machine at home. I was planning on doing 3 HIIT exercises but only made it through 2 - mountain climbers and weighted punches. My body was on FIRE during mountain climbers, I didn’t have a fan on me. The thought of burpees made me want to pass out. I went hard the whole workout, felt great, just overheated a little at the end. Feel great post workout now.

Another great 67 minute upper body workout this afternoon. I again felt the need to get that extra rep several times. I got that possessed feeling 3/4 into my workout when I was doing standing BB shoulder press - I hit another recent best with 16 reps with 115 lb. Its an awesome feeling when you first start out the set and you know you’re going to hit a good number. Sick pumps, sick endurance!

I forgot how much RDLs hit your entire back, pretty sore from yesterday. Gonna have to switch that exercise to my leg/back/biceps day earlier in the week.

Despite still being slightly sore from leg day, I had a great 4 mile run pushing my son. There’s no other way to describe it than feeling extremely fresh, about as enjoyable as it could have been. Then I came home and did abs, got even more reps.

The same good stuff this morning for a 65 minute back/bicep/leg workout. Endurance was great. Something that I haven’t mentioned yet - with the good pump, comes an enhanced mind muscle connection. You can really hone in working the targeted muscles.

Thank you for the details. We appreciate the effort in reporting.

BFF

Felt like I was God of the gym yesterday for a 54 minute chest/shoulder/tricep workout. Expectations weren’t too high for the workout going into it since I was in the early stages of a weak cold but absolutely killed the whole workout. First off, the warmup felt really good. Just doing push ups, I knew it was on. I got the feeling again where going to failure just wasn’t enough - I did some partial reps at the end of some sets. And I had time to take longer rests, but recovery in between sets was again really good. So I kept rest periods to 45-75 seconds and just added in some more volume to the workout. I felt and looked like a beast after that workout. Pump was great. This was one of the best workouts on VasoBLITZ. And I worked out fasted. I just made sure I was well fed going to bed the night before. I had a sucker during the workout.

Only a few more workouts left.

My pleasure. It’s been fun seeing your product work. Happy to help get the word out on a great supplement!

Great 64 minute upper body workout today. More rep increases. And I’ll just reiterate that the pump comes on fast now. My muscles get noticeably dense in my warmup. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten such a pump in my biceps from doing wide grip chin ups.

Also, I’m not weighing my scoops. Either there are more than 30 servings in a tub or I should be taking rounded scoops. I use a knife to level off each scoop. I shake the container before each use. I did not take VasoBLITZ on two different cardio days trying to extend the tub. So I think today was my 30th day using VasoBLITZ, but it looks like there at least 2-4 more servings in the tub.

Fasted 25 minutes of HIIT cardio + 22 minute 2.6 mile run. I was still considerably sore today from leg day on Thursday but VasoBLITZ made this workout bearable. I felt a pump once again during mountain climbers. I could really feel a difference on the run. Normally my legs would feel like lead weights, but I once again had that fresh feeling and was able to keep up a good pace. I did get an increased leg burn due to the soreness and faster pace. There’s no way I would have felt this good otherwise. I still feel fresh and upbeat post workout. On to coach my daughter’s soccer game!

Great 65 minute back/bicep/leg workout today. There were 3 things worth mentioning. At the start of the workout, I was doing RDL warmup reps with 135. I have never felt a pump like I did in my lats from just doing warmup reps. Then, I do squats halfway through my workout. For the first set I was starting to feel a little fatigued. By the fourth set, I felt sort of a second wind hit me, that freshness feeling I’ve been talking about. Last thing, I was super setting strength band straight arm pulldowns with seated calf raises with minimal rest in between sets. Performance and endurance shined once again here - no let up! I could have worked out longer but I had to get my daughter to the bus stop.

That scooper is a bitch to get out when you get down to the bottom on the tub :slight_smile: