<3 Love Cellucor Giveaway <3

GNC will have $1 for the new nootropic ones starting tomorrow until the 17th as well

8 Likes

This is what I want. $1 sale on smart energy. I’ll be all over that.

6 Likes

That’s the sale I was referring to but I guess I was halfway to sleep to notice that I didn’t specify.

3 Likes

Freedom ice seems cool name wise, but why does it feel like it’s just the Smart energy equivalent to blue raz?

2 Likes

You are correct, Smart Energy Cans $1 from the 13th to the 17th at GNC

3 Likes

rocket pop, bomb pop, bombsicle, freedom ice, etc etc

3 Likes

Hahaha! Oh snap! Yeah I would love that.

3 Likes

Winners chosen tomorrow FYI

6 Likes

Stopping at GNC Later, all 3 of mine only have Cotton Candy, I am hoping they will get new flavors. I have requested for 2 weeks now to order the others, but you know how that goes.

3 Likes

Just bought a few cans on my lunch. Two of the electric sour, two cotton candy, peach mango and freedom

2 Likes

What’s the experience like for those who’ve tried it?

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/0Mt5u269w7A

No BA
Improved focus and energy due to cognitive additions
Flavoring on point

5 Likes

Very solid energy, and mentally stimulating for sure. Definitely felt the difference with the Cognizin. I’m a fan

4 Likes

Just tried another one yesterday (Electric Sour again). No crash at lunch time this time around. Pretty sure it was the jet lag on Monday that caused the crash. Probably my favorite C4 flavor so far (including C4 Original)

3 Likes

My favorite flavor

2 Likes

Limit of 6 per store
So I went to 3 stores and got 18

Ok Cellucor I am done after buying 24 the other day And 18 today hah

4 Likes

It’s like the Tickle Me Elmo craze all over again

2 Likes

I’m gonna put a large majority of the cans in my trunk for the Arnold classic so that way if anyone wants to grab a drink they can just take one out of my car

5 Likes

My local store sold me full cases. I wonder if that is a difference between corporate and franchise locations.

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Gotta love when they bend the rules!!! What flavors you snag?