<3 Love Cellucor Giveaway <3

Given how well C4 is usually flavored, I am most looking forward to the Freedom ice flavor. In that vein here is a bad joke. Why doesn’t America knock?.. Because Freedom rings.

3 Likes

Tried Electric Sour for the first time yesterday before work. Great energy, and I think I felt some improvement in clearing my morning brain fog, too! And that sour…yum! I add citric acid to all my supp drinks to sour them up; no need to on this bad boy.

Might have had a mild crash around lunch time, but I’m also still a little jet lagged from across the pond.

3 Likes

I love Freedom Ice over Peach Mango - but Electric Sour is calling my name… can’t wait to try it.

3 Likes

How does the peach compare to Peach Reign? I did not care for the peach reign TBH
I know you have had Peach Rings Fuel Matt, can you compare it to that at all!?

2 Likes

But for me, the flavor I want to most try after the freedom ice that I’ve had, is the electric sour

2 Likes

Wish I could jump in, but since I’ve never met her…

2 Likes

Absolutely would love to try the Freedom Ice. I have an energy drink or scoop of a cheap PWO every morning and this would fit right in.

2 Likes

I have not had Peach Reign but I can speak to Peach Rings Fuel vs Peach Mango Nectar flavor.

Peach Rings Fuel - More sweet and a candy like Peach flavor.

Peach Mango Nectar - A more traditional Peach flavor (more like the fruit) and no sweet taste. The hint of mango is just like the mango taste you get from Orange Mango C4 Ultimate. I call this the more adult version of Peach since it is more of a natural flavor versus sweet!

4 Likes

I have not tried any flavors yet, unfortunately, but if you know ANYTHING about me, you know I’m a HUGE fan of caffeine and CDP-Choline, and energy drinks are a weakness of mine, so this is right up my alley. I think I’d be most interested in trying the Cotton Candy flavor; since energy drinks are sort of a splurge for me (relative to my normal nootropic stack that’s just capsules), the “candy” flavor makes it seem like even more of a treat.

4 Likes

That’s very well put, not so sweet like candy.

2 Likes

glad it made sense, it always gets tricky trying to describe something in words,.,

2 Likes

Interested in electric sour, or freedom ice, I love me some green flavors and cdp choline.
Haven’t tried this, and don’t have a gnc in my area, so in for the draw.

2 Likes

Just saw a promo discounting the cans @ GNC to $1 each Feb 13-17… Needless to say I’m picking up some on payday.

5 Likes

Happy Valentines Day to us.

3 Likes

I picked up a ton of C4 cans last weekend when Vitamin Shoppe had the $1 per can sale. I sent he wife since I had to stay home on a work call, so she got a bunch of drinks and even picked up the C4 Ultimate PWO RTD (cause she doesn’t understand the difference) so that worked itself out.

But i have a GNC right across the street from work so will swing by tmrw or friday and see if I can snag up some other flavors of C4 Smart Energy

4 Likes

Ahhh… Vitamin Shoppe right across from the meetings I’m in this week in LA…

2 Likes

I bought my entire store out of C4 Cans.
Bought every last one they had :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sale is over for $1 C4 (Original) Cans

2 Likes

I am 99% certain this is what my wife did, she got a case of each flavor at least haha!

2 Likes

Didn’t see any over there…soo I remain C4less

2 Likes