<3 Love Cellucor Giveaway <3

Valentine’s Day is coming and love is in the air.
We want to know which flavor of C4 Smart Energy has your heart!

If you have tried these, tell us your favorite flavor.
If you haven’t tried them, tell us what flavors intrigues you most.
Stad0203 and I will each pick a winner to receive a case of of their flavor of choice of C4 Smart Energy.

Rules
Must be 18 or older
Must have a US address
Reviews are not required but definitely appreciated

4 Likes

Electric sour has my <3… and my soul

3 Likes

Electric sour or freedom ice would be my significant other :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Cotton candy would be my mistress :rofl:

3 Likes

So far the only flavor I’ve tried has been the Freedom Ice, chilled in the fridge for a couple hours. The flavor was very delightful and refreshing. The bump in energy and mood was certainly appreciated as well. I would love to try the other flavors but right now, my area is limited on stock

3 Likes

Easy, Freedom Ice has my heart for two reasons. One, it reminds me of summer, which I am more than ready given this terrible Pittsburgh weather. Second, I love America and our freedom. Shirt I’m wearing right now actually says “I run on freedom”

2 Likes

Is Cellucor.com DONE?! NutraBolt Redirects Cellucor to C4Energy.com

news @ 11

4 Likes

I would like to try the freedom ice!

2 Likes

I haven’t tried any yet, love nootropics. Freedom Ice gets my vote - 'Merica Baby! I’d be happy to post a review.

3 Likes

Been wanting to try the Electric Sour and Cotton Candy. Happy to see you guys embrace us consumers that use these as morning starters or afternoon pick me ups vs a pre workout.

2 Likes

I have only tried Cotton Candy and did a youtube review, But Electric sour intrigues me the most
I did just grab 24 cans off the recent VS sale. I wish they did carry it, but you told me it is a GNC Exclusive for the time being!

https://youtu.be/0Mt5u269w7A

3 Likes

Just on a blind pick, Peach Mango Nectar sounds the best to me.

2 Likes

Had Cotton Candy. Pretty good. Freedom Ice tomorrow because AMERICA!!

2 Likes

Had them all and Freedom Ice is the best imo

In 4 support.

1 Like

I haven’t tried any of them yet but Freedom ice sounds the best to me

2 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to try these yet but definitely planning on picking some up next time I stop in a GNC. All the flavors sound great but Peach Mango Nectar definitely sounds the best to me!

2 Likes

Peach mango nectar was delicious and only flavor I have tried so far. If you guys read my review you know I love this drink, and I need to get down to the store and try Cotton Candy, cause Cotton Candy C4 (normal drink) is amazing. I already won a case, so in for support!

2 Likes

I have tried the cotton candy flavor and I love the taste! But with that said I’m a fan of anything mango flavored so I think if I tried the Peach Mango Nectar it would be my favorite.

2 Likes

Yet to try one… Peach mango would be my first choice without blinking.

3 Likes

Haven’t tried superbrain but Electric Sour sounds great!

2 Likes