2g COP NEW CRAZY STIM CNS LABGRADE PRE-WORKOUT

I will gladly be more than happy to try this out or eventually purchase. It has a very unique profile

1 Like

I plan on making a stim and nootropic free product for people on medication and things like epilepsy, food allergies etc.

i plan on dosing it 1.6g

This is in a general, honest way.

why do you prefer lower doses of beta alanine?

It seems that a lot of people in the forums like the lower dose, Cj also.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the support :slight_smile:

There are around 3 reasons

1. You don’t need the full 3.2 grams all at once, the study used two doses of 1.6 grams, so leave the extra 1.6 to the post workout, or daily creatine.
  2. It is a saturation based ingredient and once you hit that all the extra beta alanine is doing is increasing the value of your urine
    3 High doses cost more, which takes away funding from better ingredients, I could have 2 grams of beta alanine, or I could have an extra gram of something else
  3. Less of the annoying tingles.
  4. Beta alanine to me seems very meh, it helps a little bit but its not something I would go out of my way for.

That would be awesome, considering majority of our country is medicated and have to find out the hard way what reacts badly with certain things

1 Like

First part is in response to Christian and second is going over the topic with Nappy

Awesome feedback.

I think it’s one of those things where people just start throwing in a ton to market that they have more.

Legion Athletics has 4.8g in their pre…lol?

Some people like, some people don’t like the tingles…
being it is a stim pre I put it in there because for whatever god given reason the tingles are what people help correlate to it working. I also have creatinol-o-phosphate which given the mechanisms work synergistic together. I probably could of gone down with BA considering. Oh well.

However, 3.2g has shown to reach saturation faster than the 1.6g
by a few weeks which can both extend over months. Overall like you said it is expensive and I would rather put in a better dose of something else. Considering people are taking pre workouts as it is, they are most likely going to be saturated.

Another thing is once you are saturated the elevated carnosine in your body lasts for months. You don’t even need to take 1.6 EVERY day after that point.

as you reach saturation the tingles will typically go away or not be as strong. Personally I like the tingles but I will most lower the dose in my stim and nootropic free product.

Beta alanine is a very important product IMO though. This is because the elevated carnosine levels have so many health benefits that aren’t marketed so i feel people don’t realize. It’s a shame that beta alanine is marketed so heavily towards lean muscle mass. It is so much more.

Personally it helps with my fatigue and epilepsy. So for me it is a staple :). I do only use the 1.6g dose however as I feel I am in no rush and it get’s the job done for me.

Thank you for your feedback it def opened up my mind!

For a little background, I am on medication for multiple things…
I have Celiac, microscopic colitis, myoclonic epilepsy, “anxiety”, lactose intolerance (who doesn’t)…and have to follow a low fodmap diet. Artificial food coloring kills my stomach. For example, highly processed things such as Fruity pebbles flares me up and makes me depressed. Caffeine can exacerbate my epilepsy.

Before I get ridiculed that I don’t take my product lol…there is a larger audience in this product and I have tons of family and friends that have high tolerances to stims. Based on my knowledge I wanted to create something I know would work a hell of a lot better than C4 or things loaded with yohimbe like MR hyde. Their new nitro fx is terrible in my eyes. I would first need to build an audience up before I can release the rest of the line.

Given about 1 in 9 americans are on depression medication, I feel like those that are dealt the wrong card could benefit from a nootropic and stim free product as the chances of it messing with anything would be slim…allowing for a larger audience.

Would have to be careful with certain products such as vaso6 as well as it consists of grape seed extract and green tea extract which can possibly mess up medication absorption.

I do about 5-8 of research a day depending…so a lot of thought would be going into everything. Feedback from people like the ones in the Priceplow forum absolutely help with the formulations and knowledge as well.

All in all, everything works different for everybody. The only way you’ll know if something works is by trying it.
: )

-Robert

No problem at all! Sorry about my late response - I really never get to a computer on the weekend, nor am I on my phone as often. Just getting a chance to reply now.

I’ve been using agmatine on/off for the better part of about 6 months now. Here’s even a log I did on SNS’s standalone agamatine product, Agmatine XT: SNS Agmatine XT - Pump lovers dream?

So far I’ve noticed that 1g, preworkout, is the minimum I like for a good pump. At 1.5g, the pump gets better, and at 2g is the max I like before it gets intolerable. I’ve used Olympus Labs RE1GN (1g agmatine included) + 1g standalone agmatine and the pump felt unreal… But, RE1GN also has 5g L-Cit and 300mg Vaso6.

When combining 1g standalone agmatine + Performax Hypermax (6g L-Cit, 1g agmatine included), the pump felt just as good as the aforementioned RE1GN combo, which is why I think I’m a good responder to agmatine in general.

During the log, I was taking 500mg pre-bed too. I’m not sure if it had any real effect, but during that log I was also trying to put some size on. I managed to put on just about 8lbs lean (NO waist change) while staying in a caloric surplus. This could maybe be the Performax MassMax helping, the daily agmatine dosing, a combo of both, or just magical 8lbs lean lol.

1 Like

No worries brother!

I will check out the log right now…

Very interesting! I’ll keep that in mind for the future! Down the road I may change the formula and add some agmatine…or even just recommend it to use with my formula.

Either way, 8lbs lean is no joke! Thank you so much for your feedback : )

-Robert

2 Likes

Happy to help, Robert! I really, really like agmatine, and plan to experiment with it some more. If there was a stim bomb pre-workout totally without pump ingredients, the first thing I’d jump to would be 2g agmatine.

1 Like

agmapure has always worked far better than any other agmatine. and it is definitely different. afaik the stuff is green. does much more at a lower dose than any other agmatine.

1 Like

Ok, so I know you said you aren’t here for our acceptance, but after reading through your posts, I actually quite enjoy the information you provide. Some things I would have to research myself of course, but you definitely add a different type of persona to our glorious group of dysfunctional assholes (no offense everybody :grimacing::joy:)

2 Likes

Interesting… VMI has a straight Agmapure product for fairly cheap… Think i’ll grab some.

Agmapure is fairly cheap now but if you find a bulk ag sulfate supplier that has a similar purification process to remove excess putrescine then you’re essentially getting the same.

1 Like

I’m an extremely functional asshole, thanks

1 Like

Well…being the man with proper etiquette, you’re welcome! :joy:

PS…I’m totally a functional moron, so don’t mind me :rofl:

Speak for yourself! : )

Ok guys, I was tryinggggg to be goofy, but fell flat on my nose…I’m german/Italian so basically it’s a kickstand

1 Like

I’m 1/3 Italian too - so you’re forgiven.

3 Likes

I feel like I am specifically being mentioned in this statement. :stuck_out_tongue: