Worst Tasting Supplements

Ravage from like 2009/2010?!

Yeah in the yellow tub. Beyond Raw stuff.

I sighed every time I sold that to someone while working at GNC, almost like a piece of me died knowing the pain they’d have to go through.

I was asked by GNC to beta test Ravage back then along with the mass gainer (Re-Feed?). It sufficed as a pre-workout vs not having one lol, but it wasn’t worth the sub-mediocre flavor.

I was so bottom broke at the time, I was using the mass gainer as a meal replacement.

Re-Feed was their sleep aid protein, which was actually one of the best protein powders I’ve ever had. The valerian and lemon balm were great.

I think their mass gainer was Re-Built Mass.

1 Like

Nitrotech 2008ish chocolate flavor. Holy crap that was disgusting, it wouldn’t even dissolve all the way, and you’d end up choking and trying to not Puke at the same.

And raw PEA.

By the way@compoundsolutions, how can I acquire “samples” of dynamine?

Very true. Everyone raved on Ghost cereal milk and I thought it was terrible…lol

1 Like

I love the cereal milk lol, I could see people hating it though.

Maybe I should add that just about any blue or fruit punch flavors suck after 2 tries except for a select few products :slightly_smiling_face:

Seems like this is our most divisive supplement flavor right now! Credit to Ghost for knowing how to stir the pot.

I know this is the “Worst Tasting Supplements” thread but EVL BCAA Energy Fruit Punch is SO good!!! Something about that fruit punch lights me up

Ghost Blue is actually good.

An example of what I mean is something like C4 blue razz. First few times is great, then it slowly turns into something that just makes you nauseous. Same goes for watermelon actually

WTF happened with that stuff? If you saw the comments in our YouTube review tons of people were like, “I don’t feel DMAA!”

Okay so it’s not just me? SP250 tastes fine but it does almost NOTHING for me.

Also did any of y’all have that MusclePharm ProGel? That was the worst thing I have ever had in my mouth, period.

Oh man, no idea how I forgot about them, but Legion’s Genesis, their super-greens formula? Fantastic formula, but Christ it’s bad. They said they wanted it to be flavored “naturally,” which I can understand to an extent since it’s supposed to be a health food, but my God, it’s like drinking liquid grass. And even that’s a bit too nice, I’ve absolutely had grass that tasted better than that.

Dude Jay Cutlers was terrible. And gave me the cold sweats really bad for a couple hours after workouts. Just terrible for me :sob:

2 Likes

I loved those things when I worked at gnc :slightly_smiling_face:

They never sold, but I found something nice about them lol

Other supplements I dont buy because of the taste are Ready To Drink proteins and protein bars. Ready to drinks have that funky whey taste that just comes out. Some are better than others but they all aren’t worth the money and taste. I dont like protein bars because they have thick, horrible texture that you chew and chew but never dissolves. Plus the flavor is bad on most. High in cabs as well. I would rather eat jerky, nuts, and cheese for extra protein between meals.

Yeah, I’ve experience that too. What the heck is in Legend Pro that makes this happen. I can’t really tell from the label. I’ve heard people say it’s related to the GBB-EEC, but I can’t find anything related to that. The pre definitely hits pretty hard though.

2 Likes

`I don’t know what version of Legend that is on the label, but Legend has or HAD yohimbine. Which can cause cold sweats

How do I add images?

1 Like

The old Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate was the worst I’ve ever had and it wasn’t even close. I think it was some kind of berry flavor

1 Like

Let us not forget whatever happened with the original run of MPA PharmGrade:

All I tasted was coconut water sock flavor. They forgot to add the good stuff to it!!

1 Like

I don’t particularly mind the taste as I used to drink Sailor Jerrys and Heaven Hill vodka back in the college days…LOL. Either way the tasteless teacrine was a GREAT ingredient to bring to the market

3 Likes

@DAMON contact me with a good address and I will request you a sample. My email is atraw@compoundsolutions.com.

2 Likes