Worst Tasting Supplements

I can’t remember the serving count but it definitely was the first batch to hit the inventory. I purchased it in a stack with Plasmajet from SBMuscle.com the week it released.

Haven’t tried that one yet. Need to talk to the guys over there and see what’s up!

I actually grew to like Helios LOL. I am almost out of Blackberry Venomade right now. I remember when I first tried it and thinking it was a strange taste, but not awful. Now I enjoy it.

@Caribou , I have the Krisp Apple also. It doesn’t do it for me either. I almost struggle getting the last bit down. It settles very quickly if you aren’t shaking it between every sip.

Actually, the Blackberry Venomade is specifically mentioned on a review on their site as being tasty, maybe they somehow succeeded with that one?

I’ve tried 2-3 of the other flavors and had no luck though.

1 Like

PNI Prodigy was really bad. Also, raw ALC is pretty gnarly too

2 Likes

Jay cutler’s legend pro and dyanmizes natural preworkout thing are both pretty bad, the latter is really bitter and the former has the worst texture from the glycerol MS.

1 Like

Good to hear you are liking the effects of the new Dynamine! Our pure material is still expected to be in stock within the next few weeks if not this week and our 40% Dynamine will be available late Nov/early Dec. We are making capsule samples now of Caffeine/TeaCrine/Dynamine and these should be available in a few days.

1 Like

The Banana MyProtein whey protein. I bought a 5.5lb bag… worst decision ever… :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

It’s a lot better in ice water than milk, tastes almost exactly like banana Runts, the old Willy Wonka candy.

1 Like

Still waiting on the dmaa-free SuperPump250. Interested in that product. Hopefully the flavoring is updated too.

BPI Artic Ice is gross. First serving tastes alright, but after 3 uses you get sick of it quickly. It’s actually the same flavor as Plasma from Insane Labz.

HemoRage…ugh that was some rough stuff!

Olympus Labs Conquer V2. That stuff was literally Mississippi mud water and it didn’t matter what flavor it was. Stuff worked so darn good though ya kept on using and drinking it.

Anyone remember GNC Ravage?

Some of those old MP flavors were horrendous. Those watermelon and raspberry flavors were tough to get down

Yeah had the fruit punch and very slowly working through the green apple, flavoring felt very rushed too many other choices for pre to try the sherbet flavor.

Oh man I forgot about that one!! Raw curcumin and cissus, LOL.

Back in the day I was parachuting cissus. I should make a video on how to do that. Although eating tissue paper is about as toxic of a thing as you can do with all the crap they put into paper!

1 Like

@AT_CompoundSolutions What’s your strategy on giving these out?

These are given out to any brand who is interested in trying the ingredient for a new product in R&D. We did the same when we launched TeaCrine and had 3 different version so you could compare TeaCrine by itself or TeaCrine with AlphaGPC or TeaCrine w/ caffeine and choline. As soon as these get finished, I will send you some for you and your team to try.

1 Like

Just goes to show how taste is so subjective, lol, I thought that flavor was pretty decent.