Win some NEW Gaspari Proven Egg!

hah saw it and love it, thanks!!

1 Like

Initial thoughts: one of the best tasting proteins I’ve had, and definitely the best chocolate. After a few uses, will post up a more detailed review

2 Likes

Yup really enjoying the Salted Caramel, for some reason I taste a little Chocolate in there. Give me like a week or so with this protein then I will start to put up my detailed reviews if that is cool!

2 Likes

Both of you guys Take your time, try different amounts and kinds of liquids, experiment, before you give us a full review.

Appreciate it.

1 Like

They need to bake with it… Comes out money and makes fantastic baked goods
6oz greek yogurt and proven egg comes out $ too for a pudding

2 Likes

It is a really good one. Looking forward to your review! Just link us to it in here when you get it up. :muscle:

Interesting with the chocolate. Can’t wait to see your thoughts posted up, just loop us in when you do!

Think I’m doing some chocolate Proven. Egg with cream of rice tonight :drooling_face:

Perfect. I am used to running full tubs and reviewing after. Just wanted to make sure. I’ll experiment away.

2 Likes

@Lawrence_Butler anything on your end yet, my friend?

1 Like

Yes, i received it as well! So far took 1 shake of two scoops! Will be leaving my review in about a week or so!

Thanks !

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Take your time, looking forward to it.

1 Like

Little over a week now with that Proven Egg goodness!

1 Like

@Anthony @DaSlaya @Lawrence_Butler So far so good, gentlemen?

1 Like

Oh yes. Going great! I am actually going through this faster than I thought, so I just may be having my review up soon enough! Will post here and on your site as requested of course. My digestion system loves this, its making me rethink about Whey… More importantly this puts Gaspari back on my personal supplement map!!

3 Likes

That’s how I felt.

3 Likes

I feel this as well, and I did not expect it at all, to be totally honest.

1 Like

Sounds good to me RE: reviews. Love to hear about the superior digestion! This is what I’ve noticed, makes having 7 egg whites so much more convenient and quick.

Moving day tomorrow. Then starting my drive from Washington State to Pittsburgh, PA on Thursday. I will probably be on comms blackout for a week or so, and nearing the end of my tub. Once I get to the Burgh and get the internet up I will post up my final thoughts! Its been real fun.

@TheSolution if you or your brother have any gym recommendations for Pittsburgh, please email or MSG me, thanks.

2 Likes

Safe travels, my friend! Made a big east to west move myself. Sounds good on your review.

1 Like

Fitness Factory (South Highland)
LA Fitness (bakery Square)

both are very good. Just depends where you live in Pittsburgh so I can direct you

Brother now lives in Colorado but use to live in Pitt

1 Like