Win some NEW Gaspari Proven Egg!

@Anthony @Lawrence_Butler How are we doing with that Proven Egg?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been in Cali and didnā€™t bring it with me on the flight sadly, but once I realized to mix it with almond milk. Oh boy, game over. It is insane how good it is.

1 Like

You guys going to distribute this through Europa? Havenā€™t seen it in any stores they sell to

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been using it with for both flavors, very good. Excited to hear your complete thoughts on it through review

1 Like

Great question - weā€™re getting it into retailers one-by-one, so keep looking out for it. Getting it thru our site is still probably the best method for the time being

Very good here! Gonna be doing my review now! Tried with Water/Milk/Cashew Milk!

1 Like

Hell yeah, excited to check it out!

Been just about a month now since protein was received - @Lawrence_Butler @DaSlaya @Anthony

Letā€™s see those Priceplow and www.gasparinutrition.com reviews! Donā€™t want to blacklist anyone for one of my first promos here. :wink:

EDIT: Forgot to add - I know some of you guys are traveling or just moved, I completely understand the delay so far due to this.

2 Likes

I should have tagged you in my training post, sorry about that. I have completed my move to Pittsburgh and am drinking the protein again. I only have a few servings left, so will get those reviews up in the next few days! It has been a real pleasure running this, and breaking me of my Whey only mold!

2 Likes

Glad to hear it, Proven Egg changing the game!

Dan,

Any other flavors in the works?

1 Like

Weā€™ve had our eye on and still plan on releasing an Unflavored option which will be great for versatility.

Furthering that, no official new flavor launches set but Rich (and us) has some great ideas that would work well with the natural egg white flavoring. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cookie Dough (peanut butter cookie dough) or cherry chip cake batter

Both would be interesting if the egg flavor works with those.

3 Likes

Eggnog for the holidays

2 Likes

You need to factor in the sodium content of the eggs, so a PB flavor or something along those lines would work well for Proven Egg!

1 Like

In that case, maybe an eggs and bacon flavor would hit the spot

2 Likes

Maple bacon pancakeā€¦ heavy on the bacon :bacon:

2 Likes

Eggnog for Holidays would be awesome. Iā€™d love a Peanut Butter flavor, personally

1 Like

Wanted to get some pix for my review and just got my iPhone camera fixed today. Actually, they gave me a whole new phone since my flashlight couldnā€™t be easily fixed, and I have AppleCare so it was free but I digress. The important thing is, review will be up today!

1 Like

ā€¦ and you killed it! 5-star quality review there. First of the three set a high standard. :slight_smile:

2 Likes