Win some NEW Gaspari Proven Egg!

Anybody get their package? Been emailing our shipping to find some updates, want to make sure everyone gets it.

1 Like

Haven’t yet received, but haven’t checked yet today

Nothing here yet! Patient yet excited haha!

1 Like

And thank you all for being patient. As far as an update, I CAN confirm that they were shipped but I do not currently have tracking info.

1 Like

Nothing here either, no worries I always have protein on hand. I appreciate you guys doing this to begin with. I am very Eggcited though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciate your guys’ patience, I really do. I’ve been promised that it was shipped so I’m really hoping that it lands down soon. Hate to keep everyone waiting

1 Like

Don’t apologize, it’s all good!

To ensure delivery - sent shipment order in again. Again, appreciate everyone’s patience!

1 Like

What I need to know is…

If some of this spills out of your shaker up - is that the equivalent egg on your face?

2 Likes

Received my protein today!

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s what we like to hear! Excited to see your thoughts, my man.

1 Like

All’s I gotta say is

Salted Caramel, opened it smelled great, so made a shake. 2 sips in and it is pretty damn good! Good timing, since I take off tomorrow for a week and I will take this as my daily protein! Thank you @DanielMoo and @Dougefresh93

3 Likes

That’s an awesome picture lol

Happy you got it and enjoy it!

2 Likes

Damn, excited for mine! Good pic!

3 Likes

Love it, pic of the year! Going to need to share this on IG if you’ll let me.

1 Like

I am cool with it! my IG is Chris_And_Chuck if you need it. That was my excited face lol

3 Likes

Just followed you. Is chuck the dog? : )

2 Likes

Gaspari added my story of u to the main page

:joy:

1 Like

Yup Chuck is my dog! I mostly made the IG for him, lol but I use it for my personal benefit of course.

1 Like