Win some NEW Gaspari Proven Egg!

Day 2 and still nothing which means we need to crown another winner.

@DaSlaya although you did not choose the correct winning team, you correctly predicted who would be in the final showdown - please PM me your shipping info along with your flavor preference!

whaaatttttttt…awesome…info on the way! Thanks @DanielMoo

2 Likes

Folks
get on that salted caramel
Mind = Blown.

1 Like

Winners’ info sent in! Thanks again to everyone for playing. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Seems like MuscleEgg should be worried about a product like ProvenEgg… that stuff is stupidly overpriced.

1 Like

Muscle Egg cooks like crap too
Went through 2 gallons it’s like liquid water

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll try new flavors at the expos - but I’ll never buy it. Tried to make a desert omelette with it once.

Just…don’t.

1 Like

I enjoyed the fruit cereal Muscle Egg flavor, but the price is insane imo.

1 Like

Received word today that the winners’ info was sent to shipping - so keep your eye out for some Proven Egg packages.

3 Likes

That’s great to hear! Thanks again!

1 Like

Let me know when you guys get your Proven Egg, should be any day now!

2 Likes

Will do. I am heading out of town for 6 days for work (contracting work) on Thursday so I am really hoping I get it prior to departing! Looking forward to it!!!

Almost done with my tub :cry:, @TheSolution Salted Caramel over Chocolate? Trying to decide what to pick up

2 Likes

Salted Caramel is the TITS

2 Likes

So is raw egg protein easier to flavor than raw whey?

1 Like

it is not and salted caramel is excellent.

the natty saltiness of the eggs drives you into a salted caramel like flavor, and Proven Egg is natty flavored and natty colored. There is also going to be a slight “eggy” taste (which i like) there as well.

" The egg white contains about 4 grams of protein, 55 mg of sodium and only 17 calories."

2 Likes

Mix Proven Egg in yogurt, you don’t taste any egg flavor at all. Comes out absolutely phenomenal. Makes a great protein pudding to top on rice cakes and baked goods too. Let alone is bakes amazing.

2 Likes

cashew milk + Salted Caramel Proven Egg

3 Likes

Welp very excited for mine! Well definitely be better than the MyProtein stuff I’m using currently

Checking on these for you guys.

1 Like