Win one of 3 tubs of our BRAND NEW ISO-Smooth! New flavors, higher quality

Hey PricePlow nation, it’s time for another Blue Star Nutraceuticals giveaway!

This time will be giving away 3 tubs (2lb) of our new and improved Iso-Smooth! Each person will receive 1 tub of the flavor of their choice!

We have changed the formula to have only Ultra Pure Whey Protein Isolate. The amount of pure protein per serving is an industry leading amount. In brand new flavors such as Chocolate Caramel, Triple Chocolate, Vanilla Cake Batter, Carmel Macchiato and Chocolate Peanut Butter.

So for this promo, I want to hear about what your splurges are. What will you pay top dollar for to get the best. For example, I know Bob only buys ultra premium ice cream because that’s what he likes and will pay a lot to get the quality he is looking for. So, what are your splurges?

Here are the rules:

1. Cannot have won a Blue Star promo in the past 30days
  2. Follow us on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/bluestarnutraceuticals/

1. Post a review here and feedback on your Instagram page tagging #bluestarnutraceuticals and @bluestarnutraceuticals within 30d of receiving the product.
  2. Cannot owe us any reviews on here or any other site

Good luck to all that enter!

3 Likes

Would YouTube review and do a written review without question

Choc PB
Choc caramel
Caramel macchiato
Vanilla cake batter

All sound awesome And was a HUGE fan of the OG vanilla which is one of the best on the market.

Hey you already took my answer on ice cream! Bastard

3 Likes

In for support, I won a Blue Star giveaway a little bit ago, so gonna let everyone else have a better chance of winning.
Flavors sound delicious though

2 Likes

Those flavors look great. So my splurge is on Filet Mignon! I would pay top dollar for a great piece and when I find one I love, I always go back to get it for special occasions.

1. Not won a blue star promo in last 30 days? Its been a couple months now
  2. Instagram - Already do
  3. Review here and on IG - No problem
  4. Owe a review on here or elsewhere - Nope

I would be torn between the Vanilla Cake Batter and Chocolate PB. Hmm, now I want some quality ice cream, damn this thread!

2 Likes

I splurge on clothes. I will post review here and on social media and I already follow you on IG.

2 Likes

My splurge is on golf when I have the chance to play a round with my father. While the time together is the most important, there are certain historical places that enhance those memories (whether it be the location of the course or the history of the club) and they normally charge a premium for that experience.

Flavor preferences:

Chocolate Caramel
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla Cake Batter
Triple Chocolate
Carmel Macchiato

Thank you

3 Likes

I splurge on 2 things: Steaks and Electronics for the house.

I could post a review here but not one on Instagram unfortunately.

3 Likes

I would have to say cars. Buying a quality vehicle and maintaining it for several years.

3 Likes

I meet all of the rules.

I don’t splurge on much, mainly big ticket items like home furnishings (more like I agree to my wife buying them) and I just bought a nice car. I’m all about you get what you pay for when it comes to quality and price. I want things to last.

I’d happily try and review Chocolate Caramel.

2 Likes

Great entries so far and some common splurges. I see steak is mentioned twice, it’s one of mine. I won’t buy garbage meats, at all.

3 Likes

I’d happily review!

My splurges are simple…I generally will have a fairly clean meal with a sick desert. The meal will be whole eggs scramblers with chorizo and cheese - but the dessert will be 10 or so baked cookies, a bowl or two of cereal, and a candy bar.

Yah - so much for the calories. I don’t care - it’s offseason. :slight_smile:

Followed and haven’t won any promotions. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I won’t lie, the Vanilla Cake Batter is really that taste, and won’t be anything like the Vanilla Dream.

My wife preferred the Vanilla Dream but I really enjoy the deep taste of the Vanilla Cake Batter.

4 Likes

So you’re saying you have a sweet tooth eh?

1 Like

You have no idea. They all sound decadent!

2 Likes

Can’t say I am not enjoying the Chocolate Peanut Butter!

4 Likes

Does gaining ~12 pounds of scale weight from a mostly sweets cheat day count? Asking for a friend of course…

3 Likes

Bumping for entries, we will pull this promo at the end of the week

1 Like

Meat, fish and my cars and trucks…

in for support

3 Likes

My splurge is on food…especially steak. Earlier this summer, my wife and I took a trip to Greece and ate at a restaurant called Nusr Et in Mykonos. Well, each steak on the menu was no cheaper than $150 EU per steak!!! As you can imagine, the food was out of this world, but man, so was the pricing!!! That dinner set me back a little when you add in things like sides, drinks, desert. So saving a little on my protein would definitely help lessen the blow! And I’d love to try out the Chocolate Caramel or Chocolate Peanut Butter as my two top choices. No issues whatsoever with the requirements too!

1 Like

I would like to win one of the tubs of protein powder. I look forward to posting something on Instagram about the protein powder if I am selected.

1 Like