Wait what? Smoking marijuana could get people to exercise?

I’m going to leave this right here:

1 Like

https://forum.priceplow.com/t/science-says-smoking-weed-could-motivate-you-to-go-to-the-gym/5661

@Devin_Foley
posted that yesterday

Agggghhhhh. I knew it saw it somewhere…

My apologies @Devin_Foley

1 Like

I’ll take preworkout over weed any day

3 Likes

Heard

1 Like

I’ll need to consult the Urban Dictionary, I believe the correct terms is ‘word’. Unless I’m a version behind.

Heard seems to be a thing now lmao…that and “that’s the move”

inserts notes into palm pilot

These do the trick for Pre-WO in my opinion

#NeverSmokedBeforeInMyLife

1 Like

If the person smoked and then saw your donuts bob…you would have no donuts

I find the article itself hilarious…

But am now distracted by Bob’s Donuts (do not read into that)

My first stop every-time I go to buffalo
Paula’s Donuts

They have 1.5 Pound Cinnamon Rolls and Apple Fritters that are stuffed.
Yes 1.5 Pounds, that is not a typo

1 Like

That is special…and now I’m hungry

1 Like

Stack 'em, OG Craze, a big fat doobie and the local post workout Mexican buffet, LMFAO. But then again, sounds like a solid plan if I was still in my 20s, haha…

Four years later, has this study been validated by more research or personal anecdotes? I’m intrigued to hear what the current consensus is!

Your post from four years ago caught my eye, and it’s certainly a conversation starter! The study from the University of Colorado Boulder is fascinating. The idea that marijuana could serve as a motivator for exercise is a narrative shift that I don’t think many people saw coming.
It’s also interesting how some respondents mentioned that it helps with minor aches and pains. That aligns with what I’ve read about cannabis being used for medical purposes. For instance, cannabis treatment for endometriosis is an emerging field of research. Though it’s a different application, it shows the versatility of cannabis as a therapeutic agent.