VasoBLITZ Log - Watermelon

He suggests taking it everyday and can take it year round I asked the same thing before!

1 Like

Just curious, whatā€™s the primary benefits of taking it on rest days?

1 Like

I believe it is mainly to build up the nitrates in your system.

2 Likes

Most if not all data is on everyday use with all the main ingredients.

2 Likes

This product still surprises me every time I use it before my workouts. I havenā€™t noticed much effect when I take it on rest days but it still tastes delicious, so thatā€™s a plus. I just started increasing my calories this past week, so weā€™ll see how much strength Iā€™m able to add as I continue to use this product. The best part of this product though is that nothing is overwhelming about it when you take it. It provides more of a lingering effect throughout your workout rather than hitting you all at once like a stim preworkout occasionally does. Iā€™ve noticed its benefits the most at the end of sets, making the last few reps easier to push out rather than forcing them and possibly compromising technique. Also, I know Iā€™ve said this before, but at the end of my workouts, I feel like I could easily keep going if I had more time before work. Lastly, Iā€™ve greatly cut down on my daily caffeine intake since using this product. Probably not a direct correlation from taking this product but it still feels good to not hit a wall mid-afternoon while at work.

1 Like

We are hearing many consumers liking the simplicity of just using Caffeine with VASOBLITZ.

1 Like

Hey Bryan, keep the surprises coming! Weā€™re going to tempt you with a great price!

1 Like

Might have to restock since my 30-day supply is all gone! Definitely a must recommend product! Thanks so much @Buildfastformula

Thank you Bryan for recommending VASOBLITZ. We are counting on consumers spreading the word.

BFF

1 Like