VasoBLITZ Log - Watermelon

This is my rule of thumb when logging

• eliminate all other variables (stacking other products)
  • focus on the suggest dose
  • be consistent with timing and dosing
  • keep nutrition and training consistent

This way when there is nothing skewed during your run you can give the company 100% honest feedback on the product as intended for it to be run

Seeing people run logs stacking multiple products, changing nutrition, constantly modifying training then your playing a guessing game on what is doing what.

If you use a product and change nothing but adding in the supplement then you know
How Much worth it is to you and thatā€™s about as honest as you can Be with a company

Thatā€™s how I look at it

Thanks for the suggestions. Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been doing so far during this log and plan on continuing to do so throughout the log.

Been taking 2 scoops with 8 oz of water prior to my workouts each morning. I didnā€™t take it on my off day on Sunday, as I initially said I would. Mustā€™ve misread the label at first and thought it said to take it on rest days as well, but I think I was thinking of my creatine label.

My body is definitely still adjusting to the lack of caffeine prior to my workouts, but its definitely getting easier getting up each morning. After going through each body part at least once while on this product, I definitely donā€™t notice any overwhelming pump immediately or within 20-30 minutes after taking this product. Usually, it takes about halfway through my workout before I notice anything significant. However, when it does hit, I notice the ā€œpumpā€ in between sets seems to last longer and I do notice a little more volume in whatever muscle groups I am hitting during my workout, especially legs.

Also, I have noticed that when taking this product, I seem to be able to take shorter rest times and it feels like I should be able to push out another rep or two even when going to failure. Therefore, I donā€™t feel as physically exhausted during my workouts, even without the normal dose of caffeine. Most days I feel like I can go even longer if I wasnā€™t crunched for time before work.

Bryan, You are feeling the effects of VASBOLITZ. Feel free to add caffeine with VASBOLITZ. There is a nice synergy with Caffeine and VASOBLITZ

BFF

1 Like

Iā€™ll definitely give it a shot. Maybe some coffee or something with it. Iā€™ll try not to overdo the caffeine as to not offset the effects of VasoBLITZ

@Buildfastformula Tried it this morning with 2 scoops of EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA Lean Energy, which is just over 100 mg of caffeine, and definitely noticed an improvement. Wasnā€™t nearly as sluggish and felt like I was going through my workout pretty quickly without even noticing. Will continue this and provide feedback after a few more times. Thanks for the heads up!

caffeine or any stimulant will be improved by the VASOBLITZ. The combo is a good one!

BFF

1 Like

Iā€™ve got some BCAA Energy on hand too. Iā€™ll probably work it into my log too along with a couple other stimulant based supplements. BCAA Energy along with some ergogenics is a good one for AM workouts.

1 Like

Those are a good complement to VASOBLITZ.

BFF

Iā€™ve been sick the past few days and didnā€™t lift at all over the weekend or today so I donā€™t have much to update on right now. I will provide an update in the coming days on how using this product is going.

Get well soon!

Have you still been consuming a serving each day as suggested?

Yes, Iā€™ve been taking 2 scoops everyday. Iā€™ve definitely seen the largest effect when I hit legs, as my legs feel fuller and larger after my sets. Iā€™ve taken it a few times on rest days as a nice drink to sip on but havenā€™t noticed much effect on rest days, most likely because I was sick at the same time. So far, definitely enjoying stacking 2 scoops of the the Evlution Nutrition BCAA Lean Energy with the 2 scoops of the VasoBLITZ for my most effective workouts so far. That way Iā€™m not sluggish from the lack of caffeine first thing in the morning but not overdoing the stimulants and countering the pump from VasoBLITZ.

Hit back and biceps today. First day back in the gym after about 4 days off. Again, about halfway through the workout is when I started to notice the effects from the VasoBLITZ. My arms definitely felt and looked more defined after isolating biceps. More importantly, pretty much every time Iā€™ve taken VasoBLITZ, Iā€™ve felt like Iā€™ve been able to cut down on rest time in between sets and get through my workouts quicker. However, Iā€™ve been adding an extra 2-3 exercises at the end because I feel like I still have the endurance and strength to keep working out. Iā€™ve really enjoyed the effects Iā€™ve seen while taking VasoBLITZ and look forward to continuing seeing the results in the gym.

Today I hit chest and triceps. I am loving this product more and more each time I take it. Left the gym this morning feeling like I couldā€™ve easily put in another 30-45 minutes. Might have to start waking up earlier to get a longer session in at the gym and see if this feeling lasts.

1 Like

Iā€™m noticing the same endurance benefits. I feel great at the end up my workouts and have been killing the last couple exercises of each workout!

1 Like

Definitely feeling a lot less drag in the morning now that my body has adjusted to the lower amount of caffeine Iā€™ve been taking before my workouts, which I think is a good thing because Iā€™m no longer really hitting that afternoon crash where Iā€™d reach for another cup of coffee or energy drink. Same story though with this product every day I take it, almost every workout I have a feeling when walking out of the gym where I couldā€™ve easily kept going. Definitely a recommended product to add to almost any stack daily.

The only complaint I have so far with this product is that if you like a sweeter tasting pre-workout, this is a little underwhelming when taken with 8-10 oz of water. However, if thatā€™s the only thing I find ā€œwrongā€ with this product, then I donā€™t have a whole lot to complain about. Iā€™ve found 6 oz of water is perfect and gets a semi-strong watermelon flavor. I think Iā€™m used to the Ghost Warheads flavors though, which are very strong on flavor, so thatā€™s probably why I find this one a little weaker.

That would make people like me who completely water down their pre-workouts happy lol

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s only based on personal preference so I couldnā€™t really knock the product for that aspect of it. Other than that, this product has definitely exceeded my expectations and will probably be adding it to my daily stack even after this log.

@Buildfastformula Would there be any reason to cycle a product like VasoBLITZ since there are no stims in it? Would I still build up a tolerance over time to the supplement or could I use it on a daily basis going forward after this log concludes?