VasoBLITZ Log - Watermelon

I’ve been sick the past few days and didn’t lift at all over the weekend or today so I don’t have much to update on right now. I will provide an update in the coming days on how using this product is going.

Get well soon!

Have you still been consuming a serving each day as suggested?

Yes, I’ve been taking 2 scoops everyday. I’ve definitely seen the largest effect when I hit legs, as my legs feel fuller and larger after my sets. I’ve taken it a few times on rest days as a nice drink to sip on but haven’t noticed much effect on rest days, most likely because I was sick at the same time. So far, definitely enjoying stacking 2 scoops of the the Evlution Nutrition BCAA Lean Energy with the 2 scoops of the VasoBLITZ for my most effective workouts so far. That way I’m not sluggish from the lack of caffeine first thing in the morning but not overdoing the stimulants and countering the pump from VasoBLITZ.

Hit back and biceps today. First day back in the gym after about 4 days off. Again, about halfway through the workout is when I started to notice the effects from the VasoBLITZ. My arms definitely felt and looked more defined after isolating biceps. More importantly, pretty much every time I’ve taken VasoBLITZ, I’ve felt like I’ve been able to cut down on rest time in between sets and get through my workouts quicker. However, I’ve been adding an extra 2-3 exercises at the end because I feel like I still have the endurance and strength to keep working out. I’ve really enjoyed the effects I’ve seen while taking VasoBLITZ and look forward to continuing seeing the results in the gym.

Today I hit chest and triceps. I am loving this product more and more each time I take it. Left the gym this morning feeling like I could’ve easily put in another 30-45 minutes. Might have to start waking up earlier to get a longer session in at the gym and see if this feeling lasts.

1 Like

I’m noticing the same endurance benefits. I feel great at the end up my workouts and have been killing the last couple exercises of each workout!

1 Like

Definitely feeling a lot less drag in the morning now that my body has adjusted to the lower amount of caffeine I’ve been taking before my workouts, which I think is a good thing because I’m no longer really hitting that afternoon crash where I’d reach for another cup of coffee or energy drink. Same story though with this product every day I take it, almost every workout I have a feeling when walking out of the gym where I could’ve easily kept going. Definitely a recommended product to add to almost any stack daily.

The only complaint I have so far with this product is that if you like a sweeter tasting pre-workout, this is a little underwhelming when taken with 8-10 oz of water. However, if that’s the only thing I find “wrong” with this product, then I don’t have a whole lot to complain about. I’ve found 6 oz of water is perfect and gets a semi-strong watermelon flavor. I think I’m used to the Ghost Warheads flavors though, which are very strong on flavor, so that’s probably why I find this one a little weaker.

That would make people like me who completely water down their pre-workouts happy lol

1 Like

Yeah, it’s only based on personal preference so I couldn’t really knock the product for that aspect of it. Other than that, this product has definitely exceeded my expectations and will probably be adding it to my daily stack even after this log.

@Buildfastformula Would there be any reason to cycle a product like VasoBLITZ since there are no stims in it? Would I still build up a tolerance over time to the supplement or could I use it on a daily basis going forward after this log concludes?

He suggests taking it everyday and can take it year round I asked the same thing before!

1 Like

Just curious, what’s the primary benefits of taking it on rest days?

1 Like

I believe it is mainly to build up the nitrates in your system.

2 Likes

Most if not all data is on everyday use with all the main ingredients.

2 Likes

This product still surprises me every time I use it before my workouts. I haven’t noticed much effect when I take it on rest days but it still tastes delicious, so that’s a plus. I just started increasing my calories this past week, so we’ll see how much strength I’m able to add as I continue to use this product. The best part of this product though is that nothing is overwhelming about it when you take it. It provides more of a lingering effect throughout your workout rather than hitting you all at once like a stim preworkout occasionally does. I’ve noticed its benefits the most at the end of sets, making the last few reps easier to push out rather than forcing them and possibly compromising technique. Also, I know I’ve said this before, but at the end of my workouts, I feel like I could easily keep going if I had more time before work. Lastly, I’ve greatly cut down on my daily caffeine intake since using this product. Probably not a direct correlation from taking this product but it still feels good to not hit a wall mid-afternoon while at work.

1 Like

We are hearing many consumers liking the simplicity of just using Caffeine with VASOBLITZ.

1 Like

Hey Bryan, keep the surprises coming! We’re going to tempt you with a great price!

1 Like

Might have to restock since my 30-day supply is all gone! Definitely a must recommend product! Thanks so much @Buildfastformula

Thank you Bryan for recommending VASOBLITZ. We are counting on consumers spreading the word.

BFF

1 Like