The whole nootropic thing really intrigues me

Razors Edge from Blackstone Labs got me better than anything I’ve tried!

1 Like

I’m using Brainbridge right now. Really good product to say the least.

1 Like

Very hard to find now as it’s no longer produced. Also there’s a problem with counterfeit BSL products making their way into online stores

1 Like

I wonder what was really in it then. Do you know which products are being claimed counterfeit? And how do you know this? I wanna get more involved with information like this. It’s so interesting to me. Thank you so much!

It could very well have been legitimate, but I believe they can’t sell stuff like that anymore due to a lawsuit settlement.

1 Like

Trained with two of their affiliates.
Loved their humble attitude… shows a bit of the company they represent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I keep it simple with Compound Solution’s Teacrine/Caffeine/Alpha GPC blend.

Looking to get more into nootropics but needs to be a pill

1 Like

Wow you really went straight to the hardcore/Reddit side of nootropics that’s awesome. h
Have you ever tried phenibut?

1 Like

Shameless plug. Pretty well formulated product. @Method_PS

1 Like

@customshopskyv1 why? It’s propblended

I’ve heard good things about it, therefore the prop blend doesn’t bother me.

1 Like

Who has given Azoth 2.0 a try? I would be keen to hear some uers thoughts.

Have you tried any of the “nootropic” from any of the different types and classees yet or is this a new adventure?. I sure dont claim to know how to master teach nootropics, but I can tell you just about every combo not to take. All my classes on this topic came from the school of hard knocks and a lot of wasted money.
I will look up ingredients in Azoth, but before you decide, one of the most agreed upon Nootros is ANIracetam. It’s not a magic bullet for all, but seems to be a very safe, enjoyable way to start your adventure.
Hope that helps.

Could you elaborate?

I have tried quite a few, I think adaptogens are a good way to start personally.

Oh man been a while since I’ve used this. This stuff makes colors brighter for me and is definitely anxiolytic for me. I used to take it before going out way back when.

COLORS BRIGHTER?

I need to try this.

I have NEVER used a specific nootropic product other than a sample. Hey I have an Adderall script but I only take one or two pills per month, at most.

Juggernaut Nutrition sent me their nootropic product and I must say, it is incredible. I sat through a BAR bootcamp for 9 hours last Saturday and this bad boy kept me engaged the whole time. YES IT IS A PROP BLEND! But it was free and I was curious to see the nootropic hype first-hand… : )

I will let you nootropic experts tell me what you think of this product, prop blend aside. Hah.
https://www.juggernautsupplements.com/shop/iq-octane-mind-stimulant

Wait didn’t you just say you liked MTHD Nootropic?

Yes/no. I’ve used a sample by method and that was it! Never ran a nootropic for multiple days.

1 Like

Ahhh I stand corrected