SuppNess 2018 Spoils & Reviews

I don’t get why Beast would prob blend the GOP and G…

2 Likes

Honestly, like c’mon now. That’s something I expect out of those sketchy niche brands, not a more mainstream-audience seeking company.

Yes ,it’s all true ! I could send you a copy of my State Police background check. I needed it to work with the Sunday school kids. It says I was 12th of all these horrendous crimes , but I’m ok to work with kids ( they must be smokin’ crack ! ) No God is good. Any kind of fat burners, t- boosters if there really is such a thing ? Anything would greatly be appreciated. Thanks for the reply ! You guys are great since Bodybuilding. Com is out. Your prices rock !!!, pre-workout anything to get ripped at 61 ?

Never tried the OG meso sadly, but yeah, Re1gn is such an amazing balanced blend, pumps, energy, focus, all awesome. And, no BA for folks like CJ, though I personally enjoy it

2 Likes

Here we go, sauna, plus radiate, plus Re1gn

3 Likes

:open_mouth: Whoa. Re1gn by itself leaves me looking like i’ve jumped in a pool when I leave the gym. I can’t imagine how this stack would feel.

1 Like

Damn dude, you’re going to be drenched. Bring a towel

1 Like

@tmotes @Msseffect Vaguely, wasn’t impressed. Now maybe that was because I did a slightly lighter day with volume than previous uses of either ingredient, but alone, I sweated through my sweatshirt during my warmup . Felt like I was barely heated this time, but noticeable nonetheless. Just wasn’t as pronounced as anyone may have expected. Perhaps the triple combo was just too much for my body to digest

2 Likes

Thoughts on MRE @mattceno (Since he’s a rep)

Flavor: I receieved Key Lime Pie, which is slightly unfortunate because that is probably the one that intrigues me the least out of the options, but nevertheless, it was free, and beggars can’t be choosers. To be brutally honest, I gagged on this stuff when I first had it, full serving in 14oz. But, I tried again, half serving in 8, and it was much more pleasant, even though I’m not a key lime fan. If you are, however, this is amazing for you. My father loves key lime pie, and says this stuff tastes awesome (even though his bodybuilding days are long past). The stuff is growing on me certainly, but I’d likely rather enjoy the banana nut bread or Dutch apple pie.

Usefulness: I love the convenience of a liquid meal, especially before bed or volleyball when I need the calories. And I’m a big believer in real foods, so the basis of the MRE series is obviously appealing to me.

Price: $80 for 25 servings is a big no for me. But, I prefer using 1/2 to 3/4 of a serving at a time, plus, you’d be foolish to not take advantage of the many deals RedCon1 offers, bringing the price point to a much more manageable location. But, this is not for those “ballin on a budget” as CJ says.

Overall, a great product, that I had sampled before. Glad to get a full exposure to the product, and big thanks to RedCon1 for the hookup, as well as for formulating such a great & unique product.

3 Likes

I’ve had a few of the flavors but never the Key Lime. My personal favorite has been the Blueberry Cobbler thus far. I too consumed it 1/2 serving at a time when I was using it, which made it last like a normal jug of protein. The frequent Redcon codes also brought it done significantly too, as I would only buy when I could get a 30% or over code. Good review, do you have everything in hand now or awaiting some stuff still?

1 Like

Thanks! Waiting on: Nutrabio, Hi-Tech, and Azoth

2 Likes

Just a quick pic of my current stash:

6 Likes

That STEEL Amped-AF, is that the product with the cancerous ingredient in it?

2 Likes

Unfortunately so @Devin_Foley

1 Like

How’s the Arez?

2 Likes

Love it, great focus, decent pumps and energy. Good taste from the Sherbet too

3 Likes

Finally got around to trying it, since I was stuck on the Mega for awhile. Absolutely love the energy from it. I consider it one of my leg day preworkouts, since it gives a nice shot of energy, we’ll last clinical dose of caffeine for an ergogenic for my BW, and a nice euphoric feel just in case I was dreading training legs. Not the best in the pump department, which is why it’s not really what I would go to for arms or the like, but 3g citrulline plus 500mg Agmatine is far from terrible. Aside from that, I don’t mind full dose BA, I quite like it in fact. Decent dose alpha-Y, bit low by my standards, but still enough to get our old folks like Mike with the cold sweats. The focus mainly comes from J. Regia, the 250mg Choline Bitartrate isn’t really doing much.

As for taste, I’m pretty sure Tiger’s Blood is the only available flavor, and it’s a damn good one. I could sip on something like that all day, especially in the summer. Far outclasses Redcon1’s Tiger’s Blood, which is the only other company’s I’ve had for that particular flavor.

2 Likes

Black market Labs Tigers Blood is PHENOM bro

2 Likes

Thanks for followup @Anthony, it sounds like one I’ll give a try when I buy a new PWO. I currently have the white version which is in my arsenal of go-to PWOs. I love the euphoric feel off it and focus factor. I always workout before work and find the focus stays with me for several hours into the shift.

2 Likes

So I presume you handle your Alpha-Y pretty well? And shame they dropped Noopept from White to Titanium, I wonder how much that influenced the focus aspect, and whether or not the increase in stims can make up for it

2 Likes