SuppNess 2018 Spoils & Reviews

The gains are strong with this one.

2 Likes

Yup I’m a fan of Alpha-Y. If i take it on an empty stomach I’ll get the cold sweat feeling but never anything nauseating like some users.

1 Like

Super Sauna + Arez Titanium + Leg day = cramps from electrolyte loss

2 Likes

Holy crap. Looks like 30min of HIIT in the Texas summer sun!

1 Like

Alright , Matt ! How was your holiday ? Making some free time between the jail and the gym. I missed that contest before Memorial Day ,didn’t feel like I was cut enough ! I should have checked out the Masters division anyway. So let me check out what you guys were talking about. Thanks for not forgetting me. God bless , John

2 Likes

Chaos and Pain - Cannibal Ferox

Not part of my winnings, but going to try out a new pre in my arsenal today. Little stim heavy, so hoping it will help out with legs! Check out this label!

Yes, that’s 450mg of caffeine anhydrous

The label recommends .25-.5 of a scoop for my bodyweight, but we’ll just go straight for a heaping scoop

Also, they have a bit of a spelling mistake with citrulline. Take that as you will

Chaos and pain?

1 Like

Hell yeah! Probably should have included that in my original post! But yes, Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox

Keep us updated on your attempts at giving yourself a heart attack.

1 Like

I should probably double check that the staff has a defib on hand, eh?

As for Cannibal Ferox, just overpriced caffeine in my opinion. No real method to the madness with this one, 450mg will hit you hard, and certainly you feel the effects from it, especially with reduced perceived exertion. Nothing real special from pumps or focus. Too much yohimbine for those sensitive, but in my case, the alpha Y was the only other useful stimulant. Isopropylnorsynephrine is garbage in my opinion. Ergogenics in betaine and creatine aren’t full doses, but I don’t mind, as it just helps saturation since I’ll still take full doses of those regardless. Never heard of orchilean, if anyone has any info? That would be appreciated. Lastly, halostachine is a nice, new, exotic touch. Maybe increase by 50% and reduce caffeine by 50mg.

Was that the regular Ferox, or the Ferox AMPED?

I’m pretty sure this was 2-3 formulations ago, but the standard Ferox gave me some of the meanest focus I’ve ever had when I tried it, even in between sets when my mind is usually either wandering or focused on my phone, I was just sitting there glaring at the bar thinking about nothing but my next set.

1 Like

Regular Ferox. Checking out their old label, I would say it was likely the hefty dose of Noopept that gave you that focus. 20mg of that is no joke!

Plus the Amp Citrate they had under posing as DMHA on the label.

1 Like

Just snagged this pre. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Is that the ion v2x?

No that’s the pump v2x I think

1 Like

Personally I liked it when I had it, but one of the flavors (I think sweet tea) realllly screwed with my stomach for some reason

1 Like

Got it in patriot pop, goes great with my persona. But how were the effects? And did you stack with anything?

Stand alone it seemed pretty decent. Idk if it was just in my head, but it didn’t seem to give me as much of a pump as stand alone Vaso-6 or most other N.O. supps. Idk if the ingredients were fighting over the same pathways or what, as I didn’t research into it as much given I was given a tub. Maybe it’ll be better for you though! Keep me posted