Supplement science thread

if creating treatments far more effective than anything known for various illnesses (hypertension, type-2 diabetes, rheumathoid arthritis, sinusitis for example plus prevention of almost all illness and aging) is not something one can make enough money from to live a simple life and have some gym equipment, healthy food and supplements then i guess some company could at least sponsor me free supps for a few months and they get a 20lbs muscle gain, 20lbs fat loss result (and someone who is in way better shape than jeff said, lazar angelov etc.)
really smart would be if they let me formulate the supps, then they would work much better and i could use them and the transformation will be better.
honestly, fenugreek, cinnamon and bitter melon cost nothing and they also do not work the way a nutrient partitioner should.
500mg agmapure
500mg berberine
700mg banaba
100mg pteropure
300mg na-r-ala
300mg bergenin

would that not be nicer to have? would cost like 200 dollars for 60 servings if bought solo but in truth a compan could offer it for around 80. 60 servings. not 30. would be by far the strongest ever and not to be taken with anything less than 150g carbs and not 30 min. before as it will act independant of insulin so it will be vaccuming when there is nothing to suck up. ouch.

honestly it is completely objective. i dont see why i should not be able to do something that benefits so many, especially since i am not asking much at all. i cant make millions knowing that it is causing damage to people, nature and my sincerity.

So let’s look at RA, what would be a good supplement combo for that and at what dosages? Only for RA because auto immune is rising rapidly

bcm-95 at 1600mg daily until pain has been reduced to a level one is comfortable with, ideally 70% reduction. tinofend (tinospora cordifolia) extract. there is only one recommended dosage and it is an immune modulator that does not boost or suppress immunity but help the immune system to do what it is supposed to, depending on the problem. it won’t cure aids or hashimoto i suppose but early stages of hiv and autoimmune disease…who knows. certainly nothing in modern medicine that can trigger adequate immune system response.

going to a lab with immunologists and environmental medicine doctors could be useful. they can test thousands of things. way more actually. a regular dr. will not be of much help here.

knowing what causes something really helps. someone on their 20th ssri obviously is not responding and should have methylfolate tested among some other things. it may be all that is needed or make the ssri work. then the only antidepressants that i have seen produce good effects are venlafaxine and duloxetine. they are ssnri and both indicated for general anxiety in germany as well. much better response and faster, often only 2-3 days. still depression and anxiety are very individual so one would have to know the person. some may simply need a med and be fine, others will need to talk and medication would be pointless as it could cover up some problem they are not conscious of. others have endocrinologic issues. weirdly with hypothyroid people on t4 usually are on antidepressants, people on t3 mostly fine. but still nearly everyone gets t4…stupid…sorry for rant

ps. only bcm-95 curcumin. no curcumin/piperin, longvida, meriva etc. actually compare whatever claim they come up with. normal dose for bcm-95 is 400mg but taking 1600mg for a week has produced some rapid relief for a few people i suggested it to (ones who had been told nothing can be done for them. i would not tell someone to stop a working treatment). one guys wrote to me his gf has never felt this good in a decade 4 days after starting. not a cure but also not like an nsaid. it does have symptomatic relieving effects and systemic benefits as well as mild calming of the overreactive immune response.

amazing all that medicine can come up with is fucking chemotherapy…methotrexate…godfuck…
isotretinoin has most likely caused permanent damage to rna transcription in me. i was a teenager with acne. nobody told me it was basically a drug used for skin cancer with a slight modification.
having lips crack and bleed and needing to bathe in butter all day basically due to immediate exzema etc. if not moisturized heavily several times a day. lip balm every 10-20 min…

Oh shit accutane? Bless that goddamn drug

it is one of the worst poisons ever made.

got 100x20mg caps somewhere left. would trade for something but i am in europe. with severe acne i understand as it can be psychologically really horrible.

1 Like

Mine was pretty bad, ran 5 months of the stuff. Had all the side effects for the middle 3 months, but now I’m happy I did it

long term sides later are a concern. you probably will be fine.

I currently use bcm-95 at about a gram daily. I will up it to another pill to get to the dose you’re saying works. For what it’s worth, the anti inflammatory relief is real as I use it combined with a couple others for joint health.

do you have RA? do you take any of the harsher meds?

No but it runs in my bloodline so I’ll more or likely get it at some point.

for acute injuries laxosterone has incredible healing effects.

What about bioavailability? It’s terrible for thes plant and bug steroids

tinofend may illicit a balanced immune function and prevent it. may…definitely will not hurt and is cheap.

well, laxosterone at 100mg worked very well. olympus massacr3 with its 300mg delivery matrix laxo did not come close. all for healing, not looking for any strenght, muscle etc. from it.

I’ll try the tinofend, LEF makes one that really cheap and I trust that brand.

I don’t however trust laxosterone. I get it’s a patented 5-hydroxy but I have never noticed anything from using it.

laxo i noticed healing of acute tissue damage like a shoulder injury after bench press. that is pretty much it. also some hair regrowth but most of that came from pterostilbene it seems. it made a few people look a lot younger too, being 70 but seemingly having some signs of visual aging reversed.
also at 33 i have no single tiny line, let alone wrinkle and skin is “plump”. most my age look a bit “used up” already.