Sparta Nutrition Mislabeling and Zero Customer Service

Not at all! Teddy brought up a good point. It may be set to grams, but I was weighing both scoop and powder LMAO. Had a Homer Simpson moment

1 Like

1 Like

LMAO. I had a Homer Simpson moment :joy:

2 Likes

We all have our moments Matt!!! :grimacing:

1 Like

38-39g for both Cinna Crunch and PB Cups after tearing out the scooper which is 11g. So I see why some got 50g when you subtract the 11g Scoop.

Labels on the back show 31g
So yeah it can be over a bitz Every 5 scoops you basically lose a serving

1 Like

Good thing places like this website teach you to weigh everything first. Like I said I almost always do the first time I use a new product and then figure out how to scoop an actual serving so I don’t go over/under alot, but I can’t be bothered to weigh it every time so I’ll just eyeball it after I figure it out. If you notice my pic I leave a few millimeters at the top of the scooper for sparta whey and it’s pretty damn close that way.

Ok, so mine wasn’t as bad than initially thought, but it was still 3-4g’s over. I can deal with that though

You mean 7-8g over
31g Scoop size and I got 38-39g on each scoop. (Cinn/PB)
I dont know how Loopy Fruits or the other 2lbs weight, but I will find out soon as I have all the flavors coming in the mail.

Well I was referring to my tub of PB Cups good sir

1 Like

Ah
Brain fog. My bad!

1 Like

We both had our moment for the day :joy: totally ok my guy

That’s annoying, I had the same issue with Sparta’s Kraken. They should get this kind of stuff resolved

I wanted to update everyone. I got a reply finally tonight from Mo Khawaja, one of the owners.

Apparently it was an internal warehouse error, they have protein for international use and shipping that has no astra gin and is all WPC instead of the blend we get. The label looks the same obviously but the nutrition info is different, he says they have different sku’s and asn’s and receiving procedures but somehow I still got the wrong type.

I’ve been told I’ll receive a full refund for the 2 containers of loopy fruits wpc and they didn’t ask for the product back, not sure yet what I’ll do with it maybe give it to a friend lol, but I’m glad they’re doing something about it.

I’m not happy about how long it took for them to get back to me, I understand that maybe it took a bit to figure out what happened but honestly if they sent a simple reply that said ‘we’re looking into this immediately and apologize, we’ll get back to you as soon as we figure it out’, if they would have said that I would have never even posted here I would have been happy.

I’m glad the product that I’ve been enjoying (the blend), still exists for us but I think in the future when I order it will be through a distributer company rather than Sparta itself, I’ll feel alot more confident with future issues if I can deal with someone built to handle customer service.

So I guess it’s good we know what happened and maybe if someone else got the wrong product they’ll see why from this thread.

5 Likes

Been paying attention to this thread closely, I bought two tubs of Sparta whey to try out from an online store, not naming names as I’m not sure of PP forum rules.

One was chocolate ice cream the other loopy fruits, the chocolate was the blend and unfortunately the loopy fruits was indeed WPC only, I reached out to the sites CS and am hoping their will be some form of remedy to this

1 Like

We don’t care. : )

Okay cool, wasn’t sure. I ordered from Natural Body, they were actually OOS on the loopy fruits when I ordered on BF, I just received it about a week ago, so maybe this confusion only applies to the loopy fruits flavor?

Yeah funny mine was almost exactly the same, I ordered 1 choco and 2 loopy and the chocolate was the normal blend so definitely the warehouse issue is with the loopy fruits for whatever reason.

Mo was also emailing his ‘customer success manager’ Sean, and asking him to process my refund. So you might want to just start asking for him or actually let me pm you his email addy, might help you out.

When someone sends a personal Addy, out of respect you shouldn’t share it unless first given permission. If someone gives me their phone #, I’m not spreading it around unless they give the OK

2 Likes

Matt posts his cell # up here without issue… YET.

1 Like

All are free to call/message me. : )

1 Like