Sparta Nutrition Mislabeling and Zero Customer Service

i rather hear something (anything), “we are working on it”, “we’ll have an update out to you shortly”, then just crickets, good customer services goes a long way… things happen, and 95% of all customers will understand that, if you treat them well, and are responsive.

just my 2 cents

EDIT: fact that it reached to the point you and the customer even had to text Mo, is sad.

5 Likes

Could not agree more. I travel constantly and I will respond to customers at night from my hotel…‘let me see what is going on’ at the very least…no reason to ignore people. Especially in this Industry…way too many options out there…Way too many.

1 Like

This. Silence is the worst customer service. If you ever look on their FB/IG page they have a lot of comments about horrible customer service, no replies, weeks without a reply, and people who bought from other vendors because they could not get refunds, responses, or any communication with the company.

There is something missing with their CS team and it has upset a lot of people via social media on multiple platforms. There needs to be something addressed with the company or else it will leave a bad image and scar some customers to shop elsewhere or look into other brands

1 Like

I’ll give it another go later today. Is your scoop similar? I’m not sure why it’s coming up 50g’s…

1 Like

Agreed! I’ve worked customer service my entire life, and not communicating with the customer is the worst possible thing you can do

2 Likes

Yep I’m old school, sad I guess lol, about to be 41 this year. So if I know someone has seen my message or knows about the problem and says nothing to me it’s kind of like if I say something to someone in person and then they just look at me and turn around and walk away, it comes off as rude or worse.

And it’s been just 4 days with Mo not responding, going on 2 weeks his company as a whole hasn’t responded. I just stopped emailing their normal customer service when I got Mo’s email addy. But I was emailing them everyday up until that point. If they’re that far behind they need to hire help or continue tanking I guess.

4 Likes

Use priceplow as a contrast, I emailed you guys about it, then saw you had a forum so I posted this here with no other background here except watching vids and reading blogs.

Matt responded I believe the same day and gave me the company owners email, and Mike responded to my email the very next business day. That is excellent customer service and total contrast to what I’m getting from Sparta.

1 Like

Yeah, two weeks is inexcusable. Sorry for the issues. Im not vouching for their behavior at all, but I guess I am more forgiving than the rest of you! Haha.

You guys have been great man and I do appreciate that. I do feel close to just wanting a refund now but I’d still be happy to keep it if someone there could tell me that it’s just a label misprint and I still have a blend of whey.

But yeah as a whole this just makes me feel like any future issue I have would still be unsolvable or frustrating at least so at this point I’ll probably be shopping around for an isolate/blend again or I guess I could just make sure I always buy it through a third party distributer site like dps or something.

2 Likes

At this point I’d do a chargeback and be done with it

1 Like

Are you able to take a photo of the powder itself. A blend will look and feel different than a pure WPC from my experience. (This isn’t an absolute fact, but from my experiences has been true)

I’ll look at my tub when I get home tonight and see what my label looks like.

I will if I have to keep it but I don’t want to crack the seal just yet.

So I weighed out another scoop of the Sparta PB Cups. It once again came out to 50g. Not sure what’s going on with this scooper here fellas

Not mine, that’s weird. I just scooped and weighed it twice. Just near level scoop not packing it down. Got 33g and 32g. Trying to figure out how to post the pic from my phone lol

I will weigh my PB Cups and Cinna Crunch in the morning. I am intrigued now

1 Like

I can’t figure it out, it’s not packed in. Everything else comes out to accurate G’s, give or take a gram or two.

I’m very curious because the scale is brand new and nothing else is this far off in weight

Not to be insulting I’m sure you already know but I can’t tell from the pic, you sure the scale is set to grams? That’s all I can think of for it to be so far off

Maybe it’s weighing the scoop + powder

You know what…you’re friggin right! :joy: