So after i stopped formulating for a company they still (ab)use my ideas

oh i have used all the famous pres back when stuff was not all banned. craze, maximize intense, gaspari detonate and superpump max, alri n’gorge nos, many dmaa and dmba products, i ended up not liking dmaa at some Point anymore. with alpha-y i am not too sure, it is banned in europe so rarely used it. i think to many nootropic or cognitive stims that create a Kind of hyperawareness are not good for me.
i think dimethyl-pea, kanna, caffeine, tyrosine would work well for me. basically Dopamin, norepinephrine mostly. the kanna has ssri effects Right? that would go along nicely, what other neurotransmitters does it affect?

i think i might not do well with too many choline related compounds. when you have choline, ache-inhibitors all mixed up not really knowing what will be going on (there are different receptors for neurotransmitters in several Areas of the brain and Body so it can get chaotic). i think i dislike substances that have an effect on the brain but not physical Energy. it is like tyrosine with citicholine and dmae, i would probably hate that. tyrosine alone i feel urg. with caffeine and theanine it is fine.
it is really hard to predict. with the chemix pre i think i would have no issues with theophylline or higenamine or most Things. i never used isopropynorsynephrine (no idea which NTs it affects), not sure how i will handle alpha-y and i never used kanna so i have no clue how it feels. i think he went for high stim with lots of norepinephrine but also a lot of dopamine activity and including a serotonergic compound could work out really well. then again it is many different compounds and how they work together? People seem to love or hate it.

i guess i will try it, if it is not good for me i will probably time the dexamphetamine before Workout with a coffee most likely in the morning and probably the non-stim products i have here. sometimes i think that flavoured powders do not react well with my stomach, i just do not like to drink some pre or pump product sometimes. just sort of feels disgusting and capsules can feel less annoying sometimes. i will be trying various Things and report how it went.
chemix pre will be first. either fasted with no dexamphetamine yet taken or fed and with dexamphetamine used but having worn off mostly. i am undecided wether empty stomach in the morning or after having had a meal or two.
the stuff could be Incredible or a catastrophy. guess i have to find out.