So after i stopped formulating for a company they still (ab)use my ideas

You can just upload videos, advertising on them is optional.

Good luck on the recovery.

thanks man, it is all good. i am just low on Money due to the combination of severe Health issues and morals preventing me from selling crap for Profit in the past.
i am now at the Point where i would more than happy to get back in shape and surpass my old Level by far and create the best supps ever, even if they are only Formula ideas for People to use as Inspiration.
i know my girlfriend would buy me 500 bucks worth of supps instantly. i am not that fucking wanker who abuses his luck. i really do not know how i deserve someone like that. anyways, it would be mor than awesome if some comapnies would give me products as many actualy more or less used a bunch of my ideas and even if not, nobody could better Judge their effects and give suggestions and i do not want Money for it. i just know that i can get from 30% of Prior strength back to 100% in 6 weeks with Optimum suplementation. without? no idea.

basically a non stim pre, nutrient partitioner and some other Addition is all i Need. whatever anyone may call it. natty anabolic. Performance enhancer. it is only names.

life Extension ampk activator, a stimulant free bunch of Performance enhancing substances and Nutrition/recovery would cover it. for example a non-stim pump product and a creatin containing Formula with Performance increasing stuff like carnitine, tmg, Nitrates…something postworkout.

well, in the end my gf will buy it coz she wants the supps as well and i realize companies will be like: huh dafuq why shoudl we give mr insanity like 300 bucks worth of (30 production cost) supps. he wont even lof properly and he eats whatever he wants. well, i make Progress. and i can Judge a good supp from a useless one. i am good at this. it is one Thing i truly just fucking love.

Maybe thats what annoys People. that i dont push myself. i dont Need Motivation. i actually have fun with it all. i like what others perceive as butal effort. to me ist Meditation. shit i had no time to realize how much i miss it…

1 Like

my Keyboard is fucked. so is my cognition but the Keyboard is truly worse haha

Yay, more self proclaimed formulators

This actually looks a little interesting. may read later.

2 Likes

My new favorite thread.

5 Likes

what is your favorite commercially available nutrient partitioner based on formula?

I enjoy the ranting and crazed posts, but I honest to god thought you got banned or something…holy hell is this entertaining

4 Likes

i stumled upon this site again while checking out new products. i think i was somewhat fucked up last time i was here. it may have been either during my break-up or somewhere after heroin withdrawal. god knows.

well i am gonna start working out again, i do like two of Olympus formulas. one has hesperidin Methyl chalcone. the other one has trans-tiliroside. i am not sure which is what product but they both looked good. one may be assassinate and one king Slayer?

We don’t ban the interesting people here. Gotta keep it entertaining

1 Like

This guy adds some life to the forum. I love it.

Alright @TheSupremeSoul - let’s chat about your hate for some of the “trendy” products. Tell us your formulation. Your “GDA” looks very interesting to say the least…

You have to understand - your typing/presentation of your thoughts might make some “skeptical” to take your feedback with conviction. I think you make some really solid points - so tell me more about your preferred ingredients in a pre-workout…

5 Likes

Wait, is this the AgmaPure guy again? If so, we got some good laughs out of that one for a few months

1 Like

Agmapure guy who cars bounce off of!

1 Like

Regarding the “car bounced off me” comment. I have to ask, what kind of car was it? Was it simply one of those tiny little Smart Cars, because I am pretty sure that car would bounce off my 20 pound dog!

1 Like

Probably a 6800lb Cummins truck. I’m sure it crumpled like paper against the raw density of his muscles

1 Like

He was banned at one point for 3 months in like july of last year, after he made a comment that went too far.

I am personally down to have him back as long as he doesn’t do that again.
He makes interesting post, and I like getting to make agmapure and meth jokes.

1 Like

What do you think of bitter melon? I found some in my grocery store (fresh) i thought hey cheap potent gda. Not the tastiest food though.

Every new post in this thread

3 Likes

so some News from the insanity asylum:

i have been somewhat sick and busy and stressed and did not get back into a Routine yet. i have received some Supplements by now and started taking them and am Feeling decent the past 2 days so am intending to get back into working out tomorrow or the day after. you see, once i start i basically lift almost every day and tend to ,overdo, it a Little, i suppose most would say. whenever i have had Long breaks i will start with Basic compound Lifts doing full Body Workouts like deadlift, incline-db bench press, pull-ups or squats, db-shoulder press, db rows, flyes….something like that, depending on the amount of Equipment i have available (doing home Training this time with dumbbells only)
so for example i will take 60lbs for bent over rows and do Maybe 2 sets the first Workout. next time 70 lbs. sometimes i would do one exercise almost daily and increase the weight by either 10-20lbs or the repetitions, so strength and muscle com back quickly and soreness will be guaranteed.

anyways i can already tell how some substances affect metabolism. i started a nutrient partitioner and already feel fuller muscles and am losing some bloat. this is without having trained again yet.

the product has agmatine, na-r-ala, gymnema, pterostilbene, banaba, berberine and chromium.

anyways i have a Question for you guys. this is regarding preworkouts and stims. i Always felt that something like adderall, dexedrine or Ritalin is much smoother than some of These pres. i can take large amounts of those meds and have no anxiety or jitters or anything. i also tolerate a lot of caffeine but many pres and fatburners cause me to feel a strange Kind of Stimulation. it is almost like the Focus or whatever is a hyperawareness causing somewhat of an uncomfortable Feeling, slightly Paranoia like. it is almost like the peripheral Stimulation and mental awareness are too much while actual physical Energy and Focus/mood/confidence are lacking. is this just me or is it the fact that most good stims are illegal so whatever is not is used and simply not that great or do many companies just do it badly and some make something a lot better? if so, which products have you guys found to have the best effects regarding Stimulation where Energy is significantly improved but one feels good too instead of paranoid, nauseaus or otherwise unwell? i have chemix pre here, will start at 1/3 Scoop i think.
no idea what to expect.

i may just use dexamphetamine with a non-stim pre, i find it to have less negatives that many designer stims.

if the chemix pre turns out to be good i will be glad, if i do not tolerate it well i will probably use dexamph with arms race vigor and dedicated vaso grow (old Version)

crea-mono, betaine anhydrous, peakO2, q10, astragin
Leucine nitrate, gplc, norvaline, quercetine, pinebark vit.c

the dexamph is prescribed and taken anyways but i do not consider it a perfect stim for Lifting, it certainly is extremely effective in many ways but i do remember a time where preworkouts would definitely outperform a line of Speed in Terms of Performance…lol.

maximize intense was insane…more insane than craze even :smiley:

Lots of people liked DMAA, but some people found it “harsh/dirty.” Lots of spiked products can feel great in terms of euphoria and energy because they have amphetamine-like hidden ingredients, so if you like amphetamines it’s no surprise you’d like them. If you feel “dirty/harsh” on stimulant PWOs, you can try adding a little Theanine to them to help balance/calm them out. Maybe add some sceletium/kanna too for mood benefits.

Welcome back

I guess I would ask what you’ve tried, some people don’t react well to yohimbine for example, or the exotic stims.
I personally like endorush and vapor 5x, mainly because they are cheap, and have a decently balanced profile.