SNS Agmatine XT - Pump lovers dream?

So far so good.

2 Likes

Day 4 of Agmatine XT

Yesterday was day 4.

My stack was:

Preworkout: 100g banana, 1g Agmatine XT, 1 serving Granite Supplements Speed Force

Session:
Squats 3x5
Weighted Back Extensions 3x9
Barbell Hack Squat 5x5 (first time doing these)
Leg Curls 3x11
Rope Crunches 3x16
Calf raises 3x13

Agmatine XT has me feeling great. Besides the vascularity and pump, I think i’m also getting the mental effects from it pretty well. I’ve been honed in on my workouts pretty well and even feel better at work it seems by dosing it 1g daily.

Anyways - my arms were showing some signs of vascularity for hardly using them yesterday. My legs entirely were getting a crazy pump from my calves upward. Usually my legs handle whatever I throw at them, but between the new-to-me BB hack squats + I was testing some high bar squats… my legs were practically trembling by the time I was done. The pump I got from hack squats was pretty awesome though so i’ll be continuing those. :smiley:

Overall I felt solid yesterday. I really wanted to check my leg pump but didn’t want to be “that guy” at a commercial gym lol. When I change to pre-work gym sessions i’ll be able to snag some more pictures most likely.

Today is an off day but i’m dosing 500mg Agmatine XT right after breakfast, 500mg a couple hours after lunch. Will report back!

2 Likes

Day 5 & 6 of Agmatine XT

Day 5 was a rest day, so not a whole lot to say. My diet does not change on rest days, fwiw.

I dosed 500mg AXT (we’ll start calling it that for short) in the morning with breakfast, 500mg AXT about 2 hours post-lunch. Throughout the day I felt great and tight as well. No complaints!

Day 6 was yesterday and man it was good.

Small change to the stack for preworkout yesterday…

100g banana, 500mg AXT, full dose (2 scoops) of Olympus Labs Re1gn (the proper formulated one). This equals out to 1500mg of agmatine sulfate.

Session:
BB Overhead Press 3x6
Seated Cable Flies 3x11
Pullups 3x5
Pendlay Rows 3x9
Face Pulls 3x13
Tricep pressdowns 3x11

Results:
Left Arm

Right Arm

I finally figured out how to get proper before/after. I usually have to pee a fountain by the time I get into the gym and leave, so in-stall before and afters are perfect lol.

Again my baby veins aren’t really telling the full story here. My chest was ready to explode after the cable flies, shoulders felt like boulders after the first set of OHP, and my back felt amazing after pendlay’s and face pulls. Triceps were near numb… I’m loving agmatine. Who knew that one supplement had so many benefits? This was, of course, about +500mg compared to my usual dose, and I’d say I still felt a slight variance between my typical 1000mg dose compared to the 1500mg dose. Very cool!

Now debating if I want these kind of pumps for lower body today. Front squats and romanian deadlifts are on schedule for today so not sure if my legs are ready for crazy pumps like yesterday. Decisions, decisions.

Oh, also to note… “Bulking season” started 12/4. I started at 185 on the dot and weighed in at 187.6 this morning. I started using creatine again (I only stopped because I had to take 2 months off legit lifting due to an arm injury), eating a 300 calorie surplus (added carbs and a bit more proton), and also taking Performax MassMax to hopefully aid in keeping the gains proper. With that being said, I feel like 2.6lbs from 12/4-12/15 is pretty decent. I’ll also be keeping waist measurements to ensure fat gain is kept at a minimum.

I’m feeling tighter and getting stronger, so fingers crossed i’m doing this right. It’s taken a LOT of time and effort both mentally and physically to get myself to where I am today, both diet and training-wise - most of us know that feeling I’m sure. I have confidence in the macros I’ve figured out.

I won’t clutter this log with my diet/training, but just wanted to throw this out there for my own sake. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So have you taken 1.5g pre workout yet? :fuelpump:

1 Like

Between the Re1gn and AXT yesterday, that was 1.5g and felt amazing. I’d say it was a fairly decent difference from 1g to 1.5g. Very good pump. :smiley:

1 Like

Day 7 & 8 of Agmatine XT

12/15 was day 7 training with Agmatine XT.

Preworkout: 100g banana, 500mg AXT, full dose (2 scoops) of Olympus Labs Re1gn

Session:
Front Squats 3x6
Romanian Deadlifts 3x9
Leg Extensions 3x11
Leg Curls 3x11
Ab work 3x16 superset Calf Raises 3x13

I’ll keep both of these days shorter and sweeter. Re1gn stacked with 500mg extra Agmatine really gets some good feels going. My hamstrings were on fire this day and energy was through the roof. Really felt awesome.

12/18 was day 8 training with Agamatine XT

Preworkout: 100g banana, 500mg AXT, full dose (2 scoops) of Olympus Labs Re1gn

Session:
Barbell Bench 3x5
Incline Barbell Bench 3x8
Lat Pulldowns 3x8
Bent Over Rows (barbell) 3x8
Hammer Curls 3x10 superset Reverse Flies 3x12

This is my favorite day for AXT feelings, especially paired with Re1gn. The pump was unreal, veins were popping, chest was very pumped/tight feeling. I’m really liking agmatine for preworkout and even on off days. Until this log, I didn’t realize how great this stuff was, even after taking a pre that contained it. Very happy with this product so far.

Today i’m planning another Speed Force + AXT stack for lower body day.

1 Like

1.5 grams is a killer dose for agmatine.

1 Like

Day 9 of Agmatine XT

12/19 was the 9th day I trained using AXT.

To note: I have been using AXT on my off days - not always on the weekend (trying to conserve it), but always on Wednesdays, which is my weekday non-training day.

Preworkout: 100g banana, 1g Agmatine XT, 1 serving Granite Supplements Speed Force

Session:
Squats 3x5
Weighted Back Extensions 3x8
Barbell Hack Squat 3x8
Leg Curls 3x10
Rope Crunches 3x15
Calf raises 3x12

As usual, everything felt great. My lifts felt spot on, and my quads/hams were on fire the whole workout. My legs get so tight on these days from both the pump and the workout, and it feels incredible.

2 Likes

Days 10, 11, 12 with Agmatine XT

Honestly i’m really out of whack with this thread so just going to do a quick bulk update here.

My workouts have been basically the same, consistent greatness while stacking AXT with my pre, whether it’s 1g AXT + Speed Force or 500mg + Re1gn.

On lower body days, my quads/hams light on fire, and on upper body, my chest, arms (forearm and upper), and lately, back, get insanely tight and pumped feeling. I wish I had a way to take a proper picture of my back after an agmatine pump. For example, today, before showering at the gym, I noticed my lats were actually visible from the front. Let it be known, i’m somewhat fit, but not the most muscular looking person, so any muscle I spot sticking out is usually a great sign! This was with Re1gn + 500mg AXT.

Overall I’m still loving AXT. I have been using it daily and the effects are really quite prominent for me. It seems another logger on this forum isn’t having the same results oddly, so maybe this varies person to person.

I wonder what kind of flavor agmatine adds to drinks. If it’s basically or fully flavorless, I think it’d be cool to have a daily supplement that includes agmatine… Perhaps something like a BCAA/EAA + caffeine (150mg?) + coconut water powder (500mg?) + agmatine (500-1000mg) would be killer for me IMO. Just thinking/dreaming out loud, don’t mind me lol.

1 Like

Days 13, 14, 15 with Agmatine XT (I think?.. probably used it way more training days but we’ll go with that lol)

Again - way out of whack here, but I feel bulk updates, at this point, are fine. SNS’s Agmatine XT has really been fantastic for me.

I will say though, that I don’t feel as great of a pump on lower body days compared to upper. That’s not really a huge surprise or even an issue for me, but just something I want to point out. Historically my upper body (probably most people’s upper body?) has always “pumped” more than my lower, although my lower body is not lacking in muscle, it just doesn’t get that “pump” feeling.

In particular, today was:
BB Overhead Press 3x5
Seated Machine Flies 3x10
Pullups 3x8
Pendlay Rows 3x8
Face Pulls 3x12 superset with Tricep pressdowns 3x10

My pre-workout stack: 4 eggs, 2 toast, 16g peanut butter, 2 scoops Re1gn, 1 capsule (500mg) Agmatine XT

The pump was unreal. I’ve been training in the morning, before work, and it was tough to reach higher places of my body while showering LOL. You can say this pump was from everything but the extra AXT, but I swear this stuff is giving that little extra pump. I’m really loving it and am very grateful for this log opportunity.

Also, I weighed in this morning at 190lbs, up 5lbs exact from 12/4. I have been in a 300 calorie surplus, just bumped it up to 400 calories this week though. I’m on my second bottle of MassMax from Performax Labs and the weight gain definitely feels lean. I’m seeing some body comp changes while my waist is remaining the same, and vascularity has remained the same, if not better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is awesome. I’d see if CJ can run some month-long gainer reviews like that, but he’s pretty busy. Anyway, also note that Performax uses agmatine in their SlinMax, so SNS could be adding to this nice stack of yours!!

Mike - interesting note there. Almost like i’m running a MassSlinMax haha. :smiley:

So far i’m certainly a believer of MassMax. It does boost appetite as it’s supposed to, but I have enough self control, probably 95% of the time, to stay on track with my macros still. I’ll be taking another weight/waist measurement this Monday to see the impact of the 100 extra calories.

1 Like

Lost track of number of days I’ve been using Agmatine XT

Just a general AXT update for everyone.

I’m still going through my bottle of AXT daily. I’ve been dosing anywhere from 500mg-1g, whether training or off day. On training days, I love anywhere from 1g-1.5g for extra pumps/vascularity! On off days, I like AXT in the morning (500g) and 500g before bed. I feel like I wake up feeling great.

I honestly haven’t been updating this log with as much in-depth info anymore because AXT has been consistently good for me. I always get extra pumps by adding 500mg-1g about 30-40 pre workout, so this is definitely going to be a supplement I keep around after I’m through with this bottle. :slight_smile:

Since I have another log i’ll be starting soon, and since I feel like I’ve done Agmatine XT some justice, I’m going to close this one out.

Overall Thoughts

@SNS was very generous to allow me to sample/log this. Before the “loggers wanted” post, I hadn’t really realized how beneficial agmatine was - not only regarding pumps, but for the other health benefits it provides as well. I know how some supplement ingredients work, but not nearly as much as I want to know… always learning and willing to learn more. :slight_smile:

After this run of Agmatine XT, as long as I have the extra cash, I will keep a bottle around. While I don’t look at this as a MUST HAVE supplement, I do find it beneficial for both on and off days. Being that I train 4-5 days a week, if my pre already has a decent agmatine dose, and if I’m feeling broke that particular month or whatever length of time, I probably wouldn’t use AXT for that time. Since I primarily use Re1gn, I technically don’t see much benefit to having AXT around, from a cost perspective. If I choose to switch off from Re1gn being my go-to, and go to a pre without agmatine, I will absolutely buy a bottle of AXT to stack with it. I hope that makes sense.

My bottle is still not done. I find myself almost savoring it at this point because I know it’s coming to its end lol. I’ve still been dosing anywhere from 1g-1.5g a day, pending my pre-workout choice. I have been making sure to have it before bed too as I do feel like I get a better sleep and wake up not so groggy. The pumps, on upper body days, are unreal with this stuff. With my go-to stack, Re1gn, Endur3, and 500-1000mg AXT, you will have painful pumps and have a tough time showering post gym.

All in all, I am grateful for this logging opportunity as it has opened my eyes to supplements like this. I’ve personally never purchased a single ingredient supplement such as Agmatine XT, so this was an eye-opening experience in many ways. I guess I just overlook supplements like this, but thanks to SNS, I won’t be doing that anymore.

Next on my agenda may be SNS X-Gels, potentially stacked with Performax MassMax. I’m finishing up my 2nd bottle of MassMax currently (2-3 weeks or so left) and just looking for something a little extra next by stacking the two. I’m just deciding if ARA supplementation will be okay for me as I feel like I have “meh” joints. Not only do all my joints crack constantly, but I feel like they injury easy too… Maybe i’m a wuss :frowning: lol

Anyways, I hope that wraps this up. Anyone can feel free to PM me if they’re looking for any further information or questions of sort. Thanks again, @SNS!!

1 Like

ARA should only promote inflammation through increasing prostaglandins and interleukin (6 I think). It shouldn’t increase risk of injury but could possibly make them sore. That said, I doubt it would have that much effect. If taken properly, (empty stomach ~45 minutes preworkout) it will be preferential loaded in the muscle cells and i wouldn’t think it would do much in the joints. That said, I have seen anecdotal reports of increased joint soreness. I’ll have to double check details, but I think SuppVersity posted an update saying that supplementing ARA actually decreased inflammatory status. I didn’t have a great response to it personally, but if you respond well, I know tons of people love it.

1 Like

Very interesting info! Admittedly I’m still researching whether or not I feel ARA will be beneficial for me, so I definitely appreciate the information. :slight_smile:

No problem! I did a good bit of research before I tried it out first also. I’m pretty sure one of the SNS guys started a thread about X-Gels and put in some links. May be a good place to check for some info.

This should be a link to the update I was talking about. It’s the third of 3 points he covered, so you’ll have to scroll down to get to the info on ARA.

1 Like

X-Gels stacked with MassMax would be interesting. @blongo804 here is the link for The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide

1 Like