Shake One - Let Blue Star help you start your day giveaway

All of us here at Blue Star Nutraceuticals are proud to present: Shake One, the complete morning meal formula! Packed with 30g of protein, added fiber, stimulant blend and MCT’s, Shake One has the extra protein and energizers to get you moving in the morning.

Here is the science behind Shake One

We wanted to give all PricePlow members an opportunity to try out the new product from Blue Star. So we will be giving away 3 containers total, one of each flavor. French Vanilla, Chocolate and Cappuccino are your choices.

It’s easy to win. All I need is to know what your morning routine is along with your breakfast, if you drink coffee etc. If you drink coffee, type, do you like flavor etc. Also, what flavor of Shake One are you interested in.

6 Likes

Oh this stuff sounds interesting! I like the concept behind this.

Morning routine on workout days

• Get up around 5am
  • Drink a protein shake, if I am hungry
  • Drink my PWO and head to the gym around 6 - 630
  • Post workout shake
  • Shower and then breakfast and coffee

Morning routine on rest days

• Wake up whenever (still around 5 or 6am)
  • Drink Protein Shake if I am hungry
  • Coffee and breakfast

I would be interested in either the French Vanilla or Choclate flavor if I am chosen.

2 Likes

Interesting looking product and a simple ingredients list.

Good luck to all who enter :muscle:

3 Likes

The morning routine:

• Wake up at 5:00 AM
  • Make breakfast, which has mostly been protein pancakes or cereal with protein powder/milk
  • Froth milk (Ripple Frothing Milk) for coffee mixed with protein powder and mix with cold brew coffee
  • Shower and get dressed
  • Commute to work and try not to road rage haha (NJ traffic)

Any of the flavors sound great as I would probably mix some with coffee. Thanks for doing this, GL everyone!

Hmm… I’ll play this one.

Morning routine is to wake up, feed the baby and then once he passed out, make my own breakfast! Haha.

It’s always either 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oats with 1/2 cup strawberries (and vanilla Walden farms) or a ham/egg bagel sandwhich from Einstein’s with coffee. They all look at me like a freak when I ask for 4 egg whites on my breakfast bagel…

Due to work, the routine is to eat quickly and get to the office, where as I used to “fast” until 10am or so. I do fast occasionally but only because I don’t have time to make breakfast and I would rather just fast than drink a shake.

I would elect to give this a try in lieu of breakfast for a month!

1 Like

Morning routine is 16oz of water, followed by downing a protein shake (Proven Egg at the moment) then a glass of milk with a toasted bagel.

After that, a contrast shower to really get the day going.

I’ll drink about 3-4 cups of coffee by afternoon, so the cappuccino flavor would be ideal for me. Thanks for running this promo!

1 Like

I haven’t been able to bring myself to buy Walden Farms syrup. I have yet to have a no/low calorie syrup taste any good

1 Like

Thanks brother

1 Like

Morning Routine & Breakfast:

• wake-up at 4:40 AM
  • coffee (black) or coffee replacement like caffeinated-amino
  • 5:15 AM commute to work
  • protein shake with soymilk and eggs at 7:30-8:00 AM

Flavor: Cappuccino

1 Like

If you add real vanilla and chopped strawberries, it gives it a solid strawberries and cream taste. Add 4-5 packets of stevia to help sweeten it. :slight_smile:

The vanilla is actually a coffee creamer, so it adds a thick texture. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Since I don’t eat breakfast or lunch, this product isn’t ideal for me and it would feel wrong to possibly take the opportunity away from someone who would receive much more benefit out of a free tub.

1 Like

I blended up frozen cherries with the - Shake One™ French Vanilla…
Damn! … it taste just like Ben & Jerry’s® Cherry Garcia ice cream!

2 Likes

Sounds delicious. I can’t wait to try Cappuccino myself

1 Like

For sure the flavor I’d be after.

What time are you fasting to my friend lol

1 Like

I follow OMAD so I don’t eat until around 2200 hrs.

1 Like

Morning Routine:
Wake up at 5:05 and browse phone (I work 12 hour shifts in the ER)
Get out of Bed at 5:20
Take a shower
Eat Breakfast (116g aka 2 servings of Special K Protein Cereal with 10oz of Fairlife Milk)
Leave for work at 6:15!

Ide love to try Cappuccino flavor! Thanks!

2 Likes

I get up in the mornin’ bout six AM,
Have a little jelly, have a little jam,
Take a piece of bread put it in the slot,
Push down the lever and the wires gets hot,
I get toast.

in for support

5 Likes

Sounds like a morning quickie

Man this looks interesting, I would love to try it out! The cappuccino flavor definitely sounds most enticing to me.

Weekday Morning Routine:

• I usually wake up around 5:15-5:30, grab a preworkout that I have mixed with some water the night before, and head to the gym by around 6:00. Right now I am training fasted so my first meal isn’t until about 8:45 when I get to work. This is usually a bagel with some pb2 and some protein powder with cashew milk. Lately, I have been mixing my salted caramel protein shake with coffee and it is so good! Other than that, I typically drink coffee black or with a splash of cashew milk to give it some color.

Weekends Morning:

• I normally just wake up whenever, but it is typically around 8:30-9:00, and browse the internet and watch some sportscenter. Since I have more time to cook something at home, breakfast is usually a bagel with some egg whites and cheese on top and some turkey sausage on the side. Again, here I normally just drink my coffee black or with a splash of cashew milk.
1 Like