Pyroxamine – Myokem's Focus-Driven Fat Burner

myokem
fat-burners
Pyroxamine – Myokem's Focus-Driven Fat Burner

It happens to almost all of us at some point: You’re trying to slim down, and things are going well. Then out of nowhere, your progress stalls and you hit the wall. Worse, you can’t even think straight for more than 5 minutes at a time. You either think about …
(Read More on the PricePlow Blog)

Can we get a write up on Myokems new revisions on some old favorites?

Is it back out? We’re not seeing it in stock anywhere

Haven’t seen much about or from Myokem lately? Have they been struggling?

Have not heard from them since Brandon sold the company. That was like 2 years ago.

I really want to say PES owns it, but I’m not 100% sure. Sucks to see Brandon back with GNC and not owning Myokem. He really knows how to formulate products and has a lot of integrity.

Here’s what I know. THey put out a new Nitramine version and literally the NEXT DAY, the FDA threw down that bullshit (and likely illegal) picamilon ruling. Nitramine had picamilon in it.

From what I understand, Brandon was basically like “f this I’m out” and just about had it, after having had enough problems with manufacturing and sourcing and whatnot.

I don’t know the details, but I’m thinking it’s actually pretty fuckin hard to put out a GOOD, LEGAL product when 65% of the shit in China is crap. Small brands don’t have a ton of leverage like bigger ones do.

Now a guy named Rich is running things, but I am not seeing a relaunch really happening yet (or ever?)

Sad thing is, they seemed like they were trying to do things 100% right, and that’s how they got into BBcom. BBcom could use a good solid brand like that too. And then it just flatlined.

Brandon was VERY peculiar about how his products were manufactured. He was really on top of things in that regard.

Rich Aponte is part owner, at least from what I know. They did release a new batch of magnitropin and their mtor pro recently, but I found it odd that it came in different flavors and not Dragonfruit and Havana Sunrise.

Thanks for the background. Unfortunate to hear the story and the struggles of small brands that want to be innovative and transparent.

Seems all new labeling and a few Nutrition Corners have some of their products. Hope we get a rep here to confirm.