Protein Flavor Ideas

Protein Flavor Ideas

I was just curious what flavor of whey protein would be like to see that isn’t out yet. There are a lot of flavors out and coming out but there is always a flavor I think we forget about and would like to see.

I would like to see a Kit Kat Candy bar flavor.

These guys have one that taste just like a snicker bar! The ProJYM New Root Beer Float from JYM is spot on as well.

https://www.denovonutrition.com/products/candy-bar/

Peach Cobbler
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut (only NutraKey Makes it) but more companies need to
Pumpkin Graham Cracker Pie
DragonFruit or Grapefruit Fusion
Hazelnut Carrot Cake
Lemon Poppyseed
Huckleberry

I’ve been pushing for a cheeseburger and a pizza

I’m wanting a carrot cake type of flavor. Mmmm

Mmm, root beer float, never thought of that… sounds real good!

I am thinking a cherry cheesecake w/ graham cracker crust…mmm

Creme Brulee

Special K Bar
Puppy Chow

Need more carrot cake and coconut flavors.

Carrot Cake would be the beat imo. Oddly enough, I’d be curious to see if they can perfect a good “cheesecake” flavor. More importantly, I’ve always dreamed of a “Pecan Pie” flavor.

Quest Beyond Cereal Bars have an awesome Waffle flavor bar. I’d like to see that waffles flavor transition to a good whey powder.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch or lucky charms

More options of Banana Nut Bread. Dymatize has one in their “XT” series, but it’s always sold out or from a weird vendor.

MSI has Lean Charms (Lucky Charms) It even has pieces of marshmallow and cereal in it. The same with Patriots whey (Fortuitous Keepsake)
Patriots Whey just made a cinnamon toast crunch flavor. (Yankee F’in Doodle) Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl tastes almost identical to Cinnamon Toast Crunch milk IMO

CTD Sports has a solid cinnamon toast crunch spin off in their Iso-Licious.

I think 1st Pharm has a cinnamon toast crunch flavor too called CTC

Cinnamon Cereal Crunch flavor of Precision Protein. :slight_smile:

Would love to have a banana whey that actually tastes like fuckin’ bananas instead of banana candy.

I love bananas, and I love banana smoothies, but every banana whey I’ve tried is just super artificial banana candy-tasting, and those make for terrible smoothies.

Also seconding pecan pie. In theory, it’d be a pretty easy flavor to formulate, but getting it right in practice…well, if it was off, it’d be a really bad thing.

White chocolate

Betancourt has a white chocolate flavor.
USP is formulating one as we speak (White Chocolate Macadamia Nut)