Protein Flavor Ideas

Pecan pie, more snicker doodles, maybe a plain cheesecake,.some heartier chocolates

1 Like

I tried that JYM Root Beer Float yesterday. Wow, it is good. Tastes just like a root beer float.

Just wanted to aware the pecan pie peeps… MyProtein has a “Butter Pecan” flavor that is very, very good. The overall taste is exactly how the name of the flavor describes it. I know MyProtein is just a basic whey concentrate formula, but it can be found on sale pretty cheap.

1 Like

Samoa cookie
Key Lime Pie
Lemon Meringue
Snickers or ferrero rocher

MTS had a limited edition Chocolate Coconut Cookie flavor a couple of years ago. It was modeled after the Samoa cookie and was right on point.

If you never tried XF 2.0 Lemon Cream Pie. Then you have missed out on an amazing Lemon Flavored protein powder.

MTS has a key lime pie which is pretty good.

Too bad that limited edition MTS flavor isn’t available.

XF LCP is goat Bob. Definitely had (have) it. May try the MTS next

People who have never had LCP XF 2.0 are missing out on one of the best protein powders ever made.

Really liking the cereal proteins coming out. Cereal Milk(captain crunch) from Ghost, CTD Iso is in my to-try list, MAN Sports Loopy Fruit…

If only there was a Frosted Mini-wheats protein powder…

CTD was meh… Got sick of it very fast. Ghost was the best by far (have not tried MAN) just too expensive.

That’s disappointing, I love fruity pebbles

MTS had a snickerdoodle flavor. That was real good. Unfortunately, it too was a limited flavor.

All of the Inspired protein flavors are cereal “inspired” and they have all been pretty solid - bordering on the best I’ve had in isolate form. I generally prefer isolate blends more-so than whey isolate, WPC usually gives me allergy issues.

better then PES IMO… SnickerDoodlde from MTS was solid.

I just tried PES Snickerdoodle today… 2 scoops in about 12oz cold water. I’m not sure what to think of it. The smell was great, the taste was close to the smell more a bit off-putting. Meh.

add more liquid. Its too sweet for most people.

Solid AF
Uploading YT Video now.

1 Like

Quest Banana is the best I’ve had

Lemon poppyseed would be awesome.
Actually anything lemon.
Carrot cake would be boss.
Blueberry lemon cheesecake would be a wet dream.

I’ve seen some Gold Standard flavors that intrigue me.

-Cake Donut
-Blueberry Cheesecake

Gold Standard tastes okay - but it’s definitely not in my top choices for flavors/consistency. I’ve always wanted to try MTS Strawberry Cheesecake.

If anyone has tried these, let me know!